+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step 1 CHC London.. (PAK)

hasse

May 11, 2010
hello

they asked for

2latest fotos for each person
passport copies
1 updated chart they sent me just normal info to fill in that form.

just that.

hope to have 2nd step soon cuz i i have to arrange lots of things before oct.

hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey guys

any good news from the people who have received 1st step ?> is there any good news so far / any news regarding 2nd step ? please update .

Hasse.

Air Canada

Jul 16, 2011
Lahore-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010 CHC Islamabad
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Done....
Feb 2011
Interview........
CSQ interview Nov 2009
lhr_montreal said:
I did medicals in Feb 2011 and sent the RPRF, Updated forms and updated PCC in feb 2011. Till now no PPR. I have sent an email on 08.08.2011 to CHC london but they didnt replied. How much time they take to reply the emails?
May Allah help us all
normally they take 4 to 5 days sir.... bonne chance :)

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey aircanada

u mean 4 to 5 days for the 2nd step request ? are u serious ? cuz i am also waiing for the 2nd step and its been 5days since my docs have been delivered at the cic office ? my e-cas still showing in Process ?

waiting badly for a good news.
Hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

just waitin for the 2nd step and its been 11days since my docs have been delivered at the CIC office. now its less than 2months left of my visa expiry ? do they know about it or should i send them an email to remind them ?

Hasse.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Eid Mubrak to every one. May Allah bless you all and grant us peace, happiness, health, love and prosperity.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Hi all experts----
i received passport request one almost 2 weeks ago and i sent my documents means passports copies and updated charts, my documents reached chc london at 19th auguest 2011. Yesterday my online status has been changed from in process to decision made. wt u ppl think that in how much days i can receive passport request 2 ? pls help

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey all

***** EID MUBARRAK ******** to ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

my status has also been changed from " IN PROCESS " TO " DECISION MADE " last week.

now i am waiting for the 2nd step . i did not think that it will take that long for the 2nd step becasue THIS WEEK it will be 3weeks since my docs have been delievered to CIC but " GOD DOES WHAT HE DOES BEST "

any ideas on this please share.

Hasse.

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EId Mubarak to all my Buddies..

my doc was rec on 24 Aug 11 ... but my e-cas still shows in process

Regards

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:
Hey all

***** EID MUBARRAK ******** to ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

my status has also been changed from " IN PROCESS " TO " DECISION MADE " last week.

now i am waiting for the 2nd step . i did not think that it will take that long for the 2nd step becasue THIS WEEK it will be 3weeks since my docs have been delievered to CIC but " GOD DOES WHAT HE DOES BEST "

any ideas on this please share.

Hasse.
Eid Mubarik Hasse Bhai
Insha Allah you will receive ur PPR 2 in this week. Keep me in ur prayers.
May Allah help us all

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
my status has been changed from in process to decision made on last Wednesday August 31, 2011.
In how much days i can receive passport request 2. pls share ur time line specially the people who already received passport request 2.

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All

today i checked my status .. still shows In Procss.. but address removed

Regards