+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step 1 CHC London.. (PAK)

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks To ALLAH SUBHANAHO TALA
Dear All ..

last friday I got Step 1 request from CHC London..via email. with editional chart to fill send them ,
Idid my medical in 11 Jan 11..

Regards :)

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angdan said:
Dear All ..

last friday I got Step 1 request from CHC London..via email. with editional chart to fill send them ,

Congrats Andgan
Best of luck in future
May Allah help us all

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
angdan said:
Dear All ..

congratulation dear. God bless us all.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey there

my cousin got his first ppr through email and in that email cic mentioned that your visa is going to be expired on 25th oct ? does it mean that he has to be in CANADA before this day and he must be ready before this day ?
his medical is going to be expired in the end of oct 2011, i guess this is why cic want him to be IN CANADA before 25th oct 2011 ? i guess this also means that it would not take too long before he gets the request for 2nd step ? as there is only 2 and a half month left ?

please share the thoughts.

hasse.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did medicals in Feb 2011 and sent the RPRF, Updated forms and updated PCC in feb 2011. Till now no PPR. I have sent an email on 08.08.2011 to CHC london but they didnt replied. How much time they take to reply the emails?
May Allah help us all

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhr_montreal said:
I did medicals in Feb 2011 and sent the RPRF, Updated forms and updated PCC in feb 2011. Till now no PPR. I have sent an email on 08.08.2011 to CHC london but they didnt replied. How much time they take to reply the emails?
May Allah help us all
In some cases they do not reply.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
lhr_montreal said:
May Allah help us all

i hope u will receive ur passport request step 1 request very soon, as my friend receive his passport request after 6 months of his medical.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou shan and Baloo for your support.
May Allah help us all

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey all

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I have just received my first PPR. FINALLY a good news in the great month of RAMAZAN . it took too long for them to send me this email and i waited like ages to have this good news.

good luck to everybody who is in the cue of having PPR.

Hasse.

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALLAH HELPS US ALL TO GET CAN PR ASAP...
Best of luck All guys..

Gud news Hasse..

Regards

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey angdan

when cic send me first PPR last week they also mentioned in that email that my visa will expire on 28oct 2011? it means that i have to enter before this date ? yeah ?
i have sent the required docs this monday so my 2nd step (passport request ) will happen soon as i have
almost 2months left ?

what do u say about that ?

Hasse.

angdan

Apr 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Hasse..

You should be there on or before 28 OCt 2011.. (Best of Luck)
- what documents they ask u..

Regards.