Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you looking ot invest in a company or start one of your own?

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
i m interested to know as well.

ScottK

May 4, 2011
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.

I've got a free "Starting A Business In Canada' guide in PDF format that I can give you. Click to go to the website in my signature and send me a message. I'll email the PDF to anyone who wants it.

The guide does not discuss the immigration process but it is a general guide to starting a business.

Scott

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScottK said:
Hi.

I've got a free "Starting A Business In Canada' guide in PDF format that I can give you. Click to go to the website in my signature and send me a message. I'll email the PDF to anyone who wants it.

The guide does not discuss the immigration process but it is a general guide to starting a business.

Scott
Can you send me one.. I started a small business with my partner in Egypt and wanted to know if this will improve his chances on getting a visa to come here and advise me on what to do, as I know nothing about business andhe does.

ScottK

May 4, 2011
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not an immigration expert so I can't comment on how your business experience will impact your ability to come to Canada. Our "Starting A Business In Canada" guide is general information for anyone wanting to start a business here. I'd be happy to send you a copy but you'll have to contact me through our website. The address is in my signature below. I'm not allowed to post links or send personal messages in this forum so the only way to contact me is through the site.

Scott

Reactions: Min18

SuperNanay

May 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
July 2009
Med's Request
September 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
I am also interested in opening a small business in Canada after landing or in a year or two. I don't know where to start, any information would be highly appreciated.

ScottK

May 4, 2011
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.

As i mentioned above, we have a guide on starting a small business that you might find useful. If you're interested, go to the site in my signature and send me a message through the Quick Contact Form at the bottom of the page. Mention that you're from this forum and would like a copy and I'll email it to you.

Scott

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuperNanay said:
I am also interested in opening a small business in Canada after landing or in a year or two. I don't know where to start, any information would be highly appreciated.

Hi,

Check the details for small business

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.120.html

may it helps

hmisabpk

May 13, 2011
Hi KSCM & ScottK !

I work at a company called The Business Exchange. It's is a successful magazine that connects buyers and sellers of established businesses for sale, franchises for sale and business opportunities. We do have a free business buyers guide on our website as well, and if you're interested in buying or selling your business we have the best listings in ON & BC.

Hope this helps!

Puneet
Social Media Marketing Coordinator
The Business Exchange
Tel:416-657-4111

best875

Feb 13, 2010
Hello ScottK
Thanks for that can you please e mail me this business guide my e mail is best875@hotmail.com

ScottK

May 4, 2011
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.

I've now got a link on my blog to the "Starting A Business In Canada" guide. Click on the link in my signature and then on the blog tab on the website to get to the download form. It's in the right hand column about half of the way down.

Scott

Scanner

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
ScottK said:
Hi.

I've now got a link on my blog to the "Starting A Business In Canada" guide. Click on the link in my signature and then on the blog tab on the website to get to the download form. It's in the right hand column about half of the way down.

Scott
Nice discussion