+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

ippromek

Jul 7, 2015
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Hi guys, could you explain what application status "Decision was made" means? Just saw it CIC site. Is it good or bad )?

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

ippromek said:
Hi guys, could you explain what application status "Decision was made" means? Just saw it CIC site. Is it good or bad )?
great news for you u will have oath letter this week

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

canopywing said:
FOSS updated 2015/3/6
RCMP updated 2015/4/23
CSIS blank
If you can see when the update of both clearances was initiated, it would give you an idea on how long the clearances take. I was looking at an older ATIP of mine and I noticed that FOSS was initiated and updated on the same date (in other words it took few hours to update) and RCMP took 3 weeks.

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Just got Decision Made status on E-cas. It appeared today. Hope things are moving fast for us all....

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation...... hope you will get the oath letter soon.....

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Went through the last few pages of the thread and updated the file. Almost 50 % of us have got the case decided, 30 % have got oath dates as well.

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi longwaitwithrq,

Do you have ECAS Decision Made or ATIP decision made or both?

Thanks,

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Finally, I got my oath letter today! ;D (It's for July 22th)
Hope good news will arrive to all of you soon...
Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences on this thread/forum

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congrats! :)

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

saywisdom said:
Finally, I got my oath letter today! ;D (It's for July 22th)
Hope good news will arrive to all of you soon...
Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences on this thread/forum
Congratulations....

janoo

May 16, 2014

Congratulation.......hope all will get some good news...

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thank you...
Good luck to all of you guys !

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

saywisdom said:
Thank you...
Good luck to all of you guys !
Did they send you a CIT0520 form?

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hi anyone here whose local office is mississauga whose case is decision made or oath ?

CitizenCA

Jun 20, 2015

Hey longwaitinwithrq , in ur atip at the ceremony or decision making activity, is ur responsible office Mississauga or another office?