+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

@ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

adi1025 said:
Hi All,

Please note my time lines below:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 10, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 10, 2014.
We started processing your supplications on June 11, 2014.
We sent you a notice on September 30, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on October 16, 2014 at 9:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I received rq on September 1st 2014. I have requested aitp and am reviewing it. I will provide more details later in the day. If my time lines match that of this thread,request you to please add me to the excel document. Thanks
In the table we are only updating files that are @ St Clair & that have received RQ & that are with the status - Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker.

Its not possible for us to cover all applications in the table or discuss them in this thread as the same will dilute the information that we want to access from this thread, please post your case in the appropriate thread.

Do check your Atip and if the status & timeline is similar do share it with us and accordingly will update the excel sheet.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

I have received the CIT0520. My ATIP says Judge hearing or hearing not needed. And yet it seems that now I am short of 1095 days. Will I be seeing a judge?
Thanks

CitizenCA

Jun 20, 2015

I checked my first page on the last atip I got a a couple of weeks ago, on the csis clearance expiry it's blank, the FOSS and RCMP are good till next year (they've been recently requested and updated).

I'm expecting my atip by the end of this week, I hope to see good news :)

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Rayan14 said:
I have received the CIT0520. My ATIP says Judge hearing or hearing not needed. And yet it seems that now I am short of 1095 days. Will I be seeing a judge?
Thanks
Rayan14, someone here was telling me that these days if they don't want to give you citizenship they will refer you to Judge, don't know if it is 100% true though.
Dare I ask what docs did they ask you to provide in CIT0520? Did you have a RQ before? and what is your timeline? thanks.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

HighFive said:
Rayan14, someone here was telling me that these days if they don't want to give you citizenship they will refer you to Judge, don't know if it is 100% true though.
Dare I ask what docs did they ask you to provide in CIT0520? Did you have a RQ before? and what is your timeline? thanks.
I thought CIT0520 was issued as the last leg of the CIC granting of the Cdn citizenship. No? My ATIP says I don't need to see a judge. Can this change? I was told the same by the dude who interviewed me on my test day a year or so ago.
And now They want my previous passports (I don't have them any more) and want to know why some trips weren't mentioned in my original RQ.
Yes I was issued RQ back in 2012.
My timeline is as follows:
Sent in my app in Jan 2012.
RQ in Oct 2012
Test: April 2014
CIT 0520: July 2015

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Rayan14 said:
I thought CIT0520 was issued as the last leg of the CIC granting of the Cdn citizenship. No? My ATIP says I don't need to see a judge. Can this change? I was told the same by the dude who interviewed me on my test day a year or so ago.
And now They want my previous passports (I don't have them any more) and want to know why some trips weren't mentioned in my original RQ.
RQ in Oct 2012
You need to provide them requested information or the factual reason why you are unable to provide that information, suggest you to post in the relevant thread to get the right advice - "CIT 0520 after citizenship test"

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015

My atip indicates that my application refers to level 2 on Feb 5th 2015.

I didn't expect the atip to be several pages, is there anything else I should pay attention?

Thanks.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:

I didn't expect the atip to be several pages, is there anything else I should pay attention?

Thanks.
updated the file with your information, check file location, check if all clearances are current and not expired, check the latest date on your atip and the activity that was done on that date, anyways bottom line is that the latest activity is that it was referred to a level 2 officer, so hopefully he should be checking the file soon and deciding on the case.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Rayan14 said:
RQ in Oct 2012
Rayan, does your recent ATIP says that you are referred to Level 2 decision maker? CIT0520 supposed to be the last thing before they will make a decision, that is true. And whenever you need to see a judge or not , that decision will be taken after reviewing your CIT0520, I reckon. Write a cover letter explaining where are your passports, etc. and why you cant provide them. Let us know what they will reply back. Good luck!!

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

strawberrylemonade said:

Thanks.
Read all notes , that will give you an idea what is going on. most of it self-explanatory, some require google-ing though.

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

longwaitwithrq said:
please check the first page of your atip, there are 3 clearances required 1. foss 2. rcmp 3. csis

i am pretty certain that these clearances are requested from the respective agencies by officers who are working on the files, as mentioned in my post before i have no clue how long it takes for these clearances to be provided by these agencies.
So if I dont see a name of an officer assigned to our applications in ATIPs, does it mean that all our clearances will be kept expired until someone will physically open a file and start requesting the update on clearances??

So vinaypuri has Erin as an officer in his ATIP, what name do you see in there as your ecas changed to "decision made" now?
Let me know. Thanks.

canopywing

Dec 16, 2013

Here's my most updated ATIP I received today for your information

2015/3/6 Refer to level 2 decision maker
2015/5/13 Assigned to Officer <Name> (T3) for review/analysis
2015/5/22 Granted
2015/6/26 Oath
My local office : Mississagua

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Congrats Canopywing...
Have u checked your eCase to see if it was updated or it still showing "In progress?

canopywing said:

2015/5/22 Granted
2015/6/26 Oath

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

canopywing said:

2015/5/22 Granted
2015/6/26 Oath
conratulations ! pleae can you check and inform if any of your security clearances 1) foss 2) rcmp 3) csis had expired and in that case within how many days it was renewed.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

saywisdom said:
Congrats Canopywing...
Have u checked your eCase to see if it was updated or it still showing "In progress?
he is already a citizen :)