+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 1st April - 15th April

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Jasper said:
nonya said:
Hi All ,

My application was received on the 15th of april.

The question i have is that what happens if I cannot maintain my H1b status and till what time do i need to be on H1.

This is my first post to this informative forum!
You must maintain your H1-B status till you receive your nomination. You won't be eligible for AINP if you go out of status before nomination. Sometimes Alberta asks for your recent paystubs!
Yaeh and thsi pay stub thing a chatch if you've gone out of status.

ustocan78

May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, see this. I think we should be getting our AORs anytime now.

harip

Re: Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process
« Reply #1135 on: June 13, 2009, 10:19:50 am »
I just received my AOR and medicals yesterday.

Application Reached CIC on 04/01/2009
AOR + Medicals Received on 06/13/2009

Anybody has idea in locating good DMP for medicals in Houston ?

Your response is appreciated

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t11870.0.html;msg100307#msg100307

canadiens

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
This is AOR for the CIC process and not the nomination process.

ustocan78 said:
Guys, see this. I think we should be getting our AORs anytime now.

harip

Re: Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process
« Reply #1135 on: June 13, 2009, 10:19:50 am »
I just received my AOR and medicals yesterday.

Application Reached CIC on 04/01/2009
AOR + Medicals Received on 06/13/2009

Anybody has idea in locating good DMP for medicals in Houston ?

Your response is appreciated

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t11870.0.html;msg100307#msg100307

avaid

Apr 20, 2009
Congrats Dude !!! its encouraging to hear positive news !!!

Can you pls tell us what documents did u send to CIC after you got Nomination? After how much time did CIC respond with AOR and Med ?

Thx

Nik

Jun 16, 2009
Guys,

My time lines,

AINP received application on April 14th 2009.
Got File # y'day (April 15th) in approx 2 months.
Below is the email I received,

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of your AINP application on April 14, 2009 Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.

During our assessment of your application you will only be contacted by a Program Officer if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add additional information to your application or change information already submitted you may mail or fax the information to:

So, according to time lines mentioned on that page it would take 4 months for candidate assessment, But there is a note at the end,
"For applications accepted for assessment after January 1, 2009, Candidate assessments may take up to 31 months".

Any guesses how long it would take to get the nomination?

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
Nik...Congrats!

My sis has the same timeline as you. Any idea what you NOC code was and what file# range XX-XXXX you received? (btw did u also file through Cohen or self/other)

Anyone, any idea how they got to April14 applications before going through March as with mine :(...just curious n confused...

Nik

Jun 16, 2009
I filed myself..file number starts with 7913..
I am not sure what was the NOC code but think it was IT consultant

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
THAT IS FOR FAMILY STREAM :D

Nik said:
Guys,

My time lines,

Thank you for applying to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). This is to confirm receipt of your AINP application on April 14, 2009 Please visit http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/immigrate/processingtimes.html for our most current processing times.

During our assessment of your application you will only be contacted by a Program Officer if we require additional information. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application as this will increase our processing times. If you wish to add additional information to your application or change information already submitted you may mail or fax the information to:

So, according to time lines mentioned on that page it would take 4 months for candidate assessment, But there is a note at the end,
"For applications accepted for assessment after January 1, 2009, Candidate assessments may take up to 31 months".

chan

May 22, 2009
Congratulations Nik. It's good sign for applications sent from 1st April-15th April members.

I Sent MY application on Apr 8th and receive Apr 9th 2009.Waiting for file number.

Thanks.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Nik said:
Guys,

My time lines,

"Up to 31 months" is for Family Stream processing time.

BTW, are you under old or new process?

And what's your File Number (last 4 or 5 digits) and NOC code?

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
Thanks for your reply Nik...(Self application in your case totally rocks!)

I think its the series from the right that tracks physical number of AINP applications (please correct me if someone knows better.)
e.g. my sisters has 3XXX as the last four digits on the right, also April applicant like you.

It seems that applicants from Feb had this as 1XXX. Now my guess would be March ones were 2XXX but have not seen many March numbers so dont know...