+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse work experience

Komalami

Apr 14, 2015
Hi all
If we put our spouse work experience do we need to provide reference letter for that, Plz give me some suggestion because my spouse do have work experience but it's like causal work and I don't think we can provide his work experience letter
And he did diploma in hospitality hut never worked in it he normally does security guard jobs from last 8 years

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rabzodemorayh said:
Dear Komalami,

Do you have any update about this?
Yes, your spouse does require a reference letter if you want to claim points for their work experience.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
istari said:
Yes, your spouse does require a reference letter if you want to claim points for their work experience.
As far as i know not needed unless she has inland work experience and will claim points for that,she cant claim points for foreign work experience, right??

rabzodemorayh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
right...i've deleted his pakistani work experience from my EE profile...it says No to the question does your spouse have any work experience...apparently this isn't misrepresentation based on what i've read on the forum

Sep 18, 2016
Komalami said:
Hi all
If we put our spouse work experience do we need to provide reference letter for that, Plz give me some suggestion because my spouse do have work experience but it's like causal work and I don't think we can provide his work experience letter
And he did diploma in hospitality hut never worked in it he normally does security guard jobs from last 8 years
Dear note that after getting PR u can do anything in Canada;But before that Visa officers are very strict in matching your profile with your quoted NOC; If you are unable to prove your experience in opted NOC then ur file will get definitely refused.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rabzodemorayh said:
right...i've deleted his pakistani work experience from my EE profile...it says No to the question does your spouse have any work experience...apparently this isn't misrepresentation based on what i've read on the forum
Yes, you can mention spouse work experience under Personal History post ITA. Document upload placeholders will not be generated for any information mentioned under Personal History.