+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
I have seen some got their application processed in less than 12months and even within 8months, but on the other hand, there are few who have been waiting for more than 12months.
I got into a conclusion that it is all about how long background checks take, and I believe that is based on where you are from.

Good luck, I hope you get it sooner than you expect. :)

Hey abdwebus I'm trying to get the pcc from abudhabi police do you know if they will request the consent form from ircc and I know it's in Arabic do I need to translate it ? And if so so I need to certify the translation?

Aminm080815

Sep 3, 2017
Hey abdwebus I'm trying to get the pcc from abudhabi police do you know if they will request the consent form from ircc and I know it's in Arabic do I need to translate it ? And if so so I need to certify the translation?
Hello

you may ask directly for the English version from the police department and its will cost you 100.00/AED . I believe no need for any request letter , one more thing payment by Credit card

Reactions: Hasan2016

JULLIE

Jun 7, 2017
Hi All

I got my Medical Request last 31 Aug however, my Schedule A is still pending. Is this normal? In my application status, it also says that no documents is required. Also, What is AOR2 looks like?

Timeline:
Sent application: 10 July 2017
Received application: 12 July 2017
AOR1: 18 Aug 2017
Linked: 21 Aug 2017
SA Approval: 29 Aug 2017
Request for Medical: 31 Aug 2017

abdwebus

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
It is very simple as Aminm080815 said. I have requested through mobile app called MOI UAE, the ministry of interior app. You can choose English version, and they will email you a soft copy, and the original will follow in few days through courier.

The same can be done on their website or in personal from the police department.

Good luck :)

abdwebus

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Hi All

I got my Medical Request last 31 Aug however, my Schedule A is still pending. Is this normal? In my application status, it also says that no documents is required. Also, What is AOR2 looks like?

Timeline:
Sent application: 10 July 2017
Received application: 12 July 2017
AOR1: 18 Aug 2017
Linked: 21 Aug 2017
SA Approval: 29 Aug 2017
Request for Medical: 31 Aug 2017

I have submitted my application before December16 so my process is slightly different than yours, that's why I don't know how to answer your Schedule A question. However, I have noticed that the status is not always up to date, and you could always submit a webform to Abu Dhabi office if you are in doubt.

Regarding AOR2, I heard it is an email similar to AOR1, I have not received mine, many others didn't receive theirs, it seems that Abu Dhabi office don't believe in AOR2 ;)

But to ensure that they have received your application, you could check ecas at this link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=2.204833171.280848458.1499364203-1738595054.1499364203

Under "Permanent Residence Application Status" there is a line that say "We started processing your application on ..." we used that as an indication that the visa office received our application.

Regards

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
It is very simple as Aminm080815 said. I have requested through mobile app called MOI UAE, the ministry of interior app. You can choose English version, and they will email you a soft copy, and the original will follow in few days through courier.

The same can be done on their website or in personal from the police department.

Good luck :)
Thank you
I tired the app but my English name it's not showing so I Call them they advised me to go to the center anyways did you certify from the ministery of affairs?

JULLIE

Jun 7, 2017
I have submitted my application before December16 so my process is slightly different than yours, that's why I don't know how to answer your Schedule A question. However, I have noticed that the status is not always up to date, and you could always submit a webform to Abu Dhabi office if you are in doubt.

Regarding AOR2, I heard it is an email similar to AOR1, I have not received mine, many others didn't receive theirs, it seems that Abu Dhabi office don't believe in AOR2 ;)

But to ensure that they have received your application, you could check ecas at this link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=2.204833171.280848458.1499364203-1738595054.1499364203

Under "Permanent Residence Application Status" there is a line that say "We started processing your application on ..." we used that as an indication that the visa office received our application.

Regards

Thank you so much for the info and for taking the time to respond into my query..

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear seniors,

My father is a canadian citizen since 1974. I born in 1986 outside canada and my mother was not Canadizan citizen that time. She got citizenship status in 1990. I just want to know under which category I fall. I am going to sponsor my spouse and in form their is a quesiton where they asked which type of citizen you are?

1:- Citizenship by birth
2:- Citizenship by Descent
3:- Naturalized Canadian citizen

JULLIE

Jun 7, 2017
Hi, can someone give me insight about replacement if photo? I was asked to resubmit my photos. Do i still have to send the printed photos to cic or uploading to my account will do?

Reactions: Hasan2016

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Hi, can someone give me insight about replacement if photo? I was asked to resubmit my photos. Do i still have to send the printed photos to cic or uploading to my account will do?
Upload it to your mycic account and send it by mail

The clinician

Aug 27, 2017
Hello everybody, am sponsoring my wife. She is Oct. 2016 applicants, the last message I got from Abudahbi visa office is:
Your application is currently subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations. As these are conducted by outside agencies, we are not in a position to determine when your application will be finalized. This process CANNOT be expedited.

We can appreciate that you anxiously awaiting news about your application. Please rest assured that we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Once your application is finalized, you will receive an email. If your application is approved, the email will give instructions on how to re-submit your passport for the issuance of the visa.

Is-this normal?

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Hello everybody, am sponsoring my wife. She is Oct. 2016 applicants, the last message I got from Abudahbi visa office is:
Your application is currently subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations. As these are conducted by outside agencies, we are not in a position to determine when your application will be finalized. This process CANNOT be expedited.

We can appreciate that you anxiously awaiting news about your application. Please rest assured that we will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Once your application is finalized, you will receive an email. If your application is approved, the email will give instructions on how to re-submit your passport for the issuance of the visa.

Is-this normal?
Yes it’s normal
They will keep sending the same reply whenever you contact them

The clinician

Aug 27, 2017
Yes it’s normal
They will keep sending the same reply whenever you contact them
I guess it is better not to contact them at all!!! By the way my wife's medical will expire on Sept. 28th and am going back to Montreal on the 26th alone leaving my kids and wife in Saudi Arabia because if school. In your opinion should I wait until medical expires and then go back or forget about it!!!