Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
I know it sucks bro, no worries, there are still people waiting....Let's just pray and hope for the positive to happen ! Good luck.
Problem is not how much time they wasted... Problem is that how much time they "will" waste more.............
We married before two years and still waiting to reunite... Sometimes I think to apply for visit visa but I don't know they will approve it or not... I don't know the percentage of refusal of visit visa Canada...

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Problem is not how much time they wasted... Problem is that how much time they "will" waste more.............
We married before two years and still waiting to reunite... Sometimes I think to apply for visit visa but I don't know they will approve it or not... I don't know the percentage of refusal of visit visa Canada...
The percentage of refusal is very high but it doesn't hurt to apply
You have high chances of acceptance of your spouse have strong ties to the original country of residences

hopephul100

Aug 10, 2017
Hey, the same thing happened to my husband's application, I initially submitted our file on Feb 10, 2017 and then on March 16, 2017 it was sitting on my lawyers desk, unprocessed due to the wrong sized photos, those photos cost us 2 months; because we had to get new photos but while that was happening, some forms also got updated, so instead of taking the risk we updated the forms as well and now long story short our new application date is April 7, 2017.
I would send them via mail asap if I were you because they don't open your package until a week or two later after it's received but you still have time as of now to correct this mistake however, if you wait any longer, your whole package might come back unprocessed.
wow....that would be quite upsetting if they sent everything back just because of 2 photographs..The photosize are correct it's just the head size in the picture. I am currently abroad visiting my husband so its perfect chance to take 2 new correct photo size and send to them. I'm panicking because I really don't want to risk getting the application back cz that is going to cost alot of time and i would also have to run back to canada, which will shorten my stay with my husband here.

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
I noticed that for the country I applied from, the processing times have been reduced from 15 to 14 months , will this affect our current application for spousal sponsorship PR?

abd1986

Aug 9, 2017
I've applied for a visitor visa for my wife
They refused her visa 4 times.
I did not give up so I applied for her again for the 5th time and this time they called by phone and asked why I'm applying every few weeks for a visitor visa
I told them that I want my wife to come with me to Canada and they approved her
At that time I had already submitted the sponsorship application to CIC but it was not received yet so the embassy did not know that we have applied for sponsorship so they approved her
While applying for her visitor visa, what were the docs you submit? Could you please share the cover letter or the letter of invitation with me?

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
While applying for her visitor visa, what were the docs you submit? Could you please share the cover letter or the letter of invitation with me?
I remember submitting my employment papers and a copy of my Canadian passport and I included a letter from a bank in the UAE with high balance and I included a letter from me explaining my situation and that I wanted my wife to visit Canada with me
I don't have copy of the documents because it has been 2 and half years since I applied for her visa
The most important thing to them is to show strong ties to the country of residence

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hi every One...

Today 21st day....Still waiting for passport to back Abu Dhabi...

After Passport request do i need to upload my passport copy in GcKey? because in Gckey their is option to upload passport copy but someone told me its for visa free national only those don't need visa stamp on passport.

Thanks

hopephul100

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone gone through this visa office this year or know if sponsorships are processed in less than 12 months?
ie do we have hope it might 8 months instead of 12 (example)

Reactions: Hasan2016

abdwebus

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Anyone gone through this visa office this year or know if sponsorships are processed in less than 12 months?
ie do we have hope it might 8 months instead of 12 (example)
I have seen some got their application processed in less than 12months and even within 8months, but on the other hand, there are few who have been waiting for more than 12months.
I got into a conclusion that it is all about how long background checks take, and I believe that is based on where you are from.

Good luck, I hope you get it sooner than you expect. :)

Reactions: Hasan2016