+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

abdwebus

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
My background check status changed to to "We are processing your background check", is this the final step?
My Review of eligibility status still shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements", is this normal, although background check started?
Do I expect any changes in ecas since my background check started? I still have 3 lines only

Last question, I have noticed background check for some of you in this group has been going on for very long time, is this normal? what is the estimate on that?

Thank you :)

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
My background check status changed to to "We are processing your background check", is this the final step?
My Review of eligibility status still shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements", is this normal, although background check started?
Do I expect any changes in ecas since my background check started? I still have 3 lines only

Last question, I have noticed background check for some of you in this group has been going on for very long time, is this normal? what is the estimate on that?

Thank you :)
No estimated time for background check each case is different from the other
My husband background check on processing since last January and still reviewing his eligibility requirements same as yours
We are praying and hoping we hear good news cause it's been 15 months on his application and he exceeded his processing time limit with additional 3 months!

Reactions: abdwebus

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
received my ATIP from Abdu Dhabi damn visa office ... up till now they did not start the criminality check yet ... and our processing frame time has been passed now
Did they start security check? Or both are same thing?

abdwebus

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Has anyone noticed the change in the status account, now there is a new line for me:
"Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."

Besides, now they have placed my name on top of the page and gave me UCI number.
Did it happen to all of you? does anyone know what it means?

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Has anyone noticed the change in the status account, now there is a new line for me:
"Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."

Besides, now they have placed my name on top of the page and gave me UCI number.
Yes it happened I think to all , they just added more details, did u submitt your fingers print already upfront!! Or not yet!!

Hasan2016

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016

same here

Reactions: abdwebus

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
Salam,
Do you guys have this line also? or just me..
"Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details".

Reactions: popstops

popstops

May 16, 2017
Salam,
"Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details".
My husband is also having same thing on his account. Did u recently uploaded any doc?

abdwebus

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
Salam,
Mine says: "We do not need additional documents." but I was recently asked to send them some documents and I did few days before this new look of the page, this could be the reason why mine says they don't need additional documents

Reactions: popstops

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
Depends on the nationality of the applicant, this is what the help icon next to it says.
I don't understand and I cannot check it because the access is exclusive to my rep. but were any nationalities listed ? Is this a new procedure ? How are we supposed to know ? Will we get any message or alert ?

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
I don't understand and I cannot check it because the access is exclusive to my rep. but were any nationalities listed ? Is this a new procedure ? How are we supposed to know ? Will we get any message or alert ?
Yes you will get message if they need, and try to ask your representative about it as well see what he will say about it!!