+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

Ib-77991

May 24, 2017
I'm in Saudia Arabia, my application in Abu Dhabi

1. We received application for permanent residence on December 7, 2015.
  2. We started processing application on February 17, 2016.
  3. Medical results have been received.,,,,, still in process, always good things take a time , let's be patient ^_^

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017

3. Medical results have been received.,,,,, still in process, always good things take a time , let's be patient ^_^
Anyway you are still in ur processing time limit
Try to link your application to myCIC will give you more updated details on your application
Wish u best of luck

luqman321

Aug 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
08-7-2016
File Transfer...
15-8-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
Passport Req..
Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Did they ask u for interview? Or u just asking in general ? Cause they may not conduct an interview , not all cases depends
yeah they said they will conduct my interview i am Pakistani applicant and last night i sent them Email to LVO, i am based in Dubai i want my interview here in Abu Dhabi,
I am june 2016 applicant any idea Abudhabi VO which month interview is conducting.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hey all....we are finely relocating back to Canada after finalizing our commitments here in Dubai. Does anyone have any recommendations / warnings for moving companies here in Dubai? We're thinking to use ISS Worldwide Movers...any good / bad experiences out there? Any other generic lessons that can be passed on? Praying everyone who is still waiting will have the same question soon!!!

C.

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
Anyway you are still in ur processing time limit
Try to link your application to myCIC will give you more updated details on your application
Wish u best of luck
He has been completed processing time limit which is 17 months from Saudi Arabia.
Processing time starts from the date when cic receives application. It is clearly mentioned on website that: "Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) calculates processing times from the day CIC receives an application to the day it makes a decision on the application."

They received his application on December 7, 2015. and now it has been 17 months now.

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018

Your processing time has been completed which is 17 months from KSA.

popstops

May 16, 2017
Hi there, I am a Canadian Citizen currently living in Canada, I applied out land sponsorship for my husband on March 22,2017 in Mississauga office. My husband lives in Bahrain. They received our application, sent medical request for my hubby and approval letter to me in April stating that I eligible to sponsor my hubby and they will hold our application untill we provide Background declaration form (IMM5669) and they will request it within 5 business days. Untill now no request to upload it. Our application is stuck here and not moving to abu dhabi office for further processing. Please help me out what should i do now?

W.M

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi there, I am a Canadian Citizen currently living in Canada, I applied out land sponsorship for my husband on March 22,2017 in Mississauga office. My husband lives in Bahrain. They received our application, sent medical request for my hubby and approval letter to me in April stating that I eligible to sponsor my hubby and they will hold our application untill we provide Background declaration form (IMM5669) and they will request it within 5 business days. Untill now no request to upload it. Our application is stuck here and not moving to abu dhabi office for further processing. Please help me out what should i do now?
Try to call them, they will answer you
And also consider long holiday u had this week and this coming weekends
So 5 business days don't count weekends

Reactions: popstops

popstops

May 16, 2017
Try to call them, they will answer you
And also consider long holiday u had this week and this coming weekends
So 5 business days don't count weekends
Thanks, they sent me approval letter on April 12, 2017 and said 5 business days. Its almost 1 and half month now and i am still waiting for the request to upload the documents. Since its outland app, my husband sent the inquiry, no response:(

abdwebus

Star Member
Nov 27, 2016
My background check just changed from "Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a background check" into "not applicable" while the rest are still in progress. Does anyone know what is going on?

sokara

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
March 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Interview........
not required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon Insha'allah
Hey all....we are finely relocating back to Canada after finalizing our commitments here in Dubai. Does anyone have any recommendations / warnings for moving companies here in Dubai? We're thinking to use ISS Worldwide Movers...any good / bad experiences out there? Any other generic lessons that can be passed on? Praying everyone who is still waiting will have the same question soon!!!

C.
Hi chilkootcee... my sincere advise is to avoid taking applicance like TV from Dubai. I shipped some sutff i received most of them broken.. i suggest to ship only the kitchen stuff like trays or payrex ... make sure to have insurance on your stuff... and once you receive it in canada check every and each thing ... in all cases there are alot of stuff you can get it in Canada free from kijiji.com or even wiith a cheaper price so the idea of shipping stuff from UAE is not recommended ... i advise you to buy a lot of blanket since they are expeinsve here ... it's cheaper to buy a blanket from UAE than in canada ... also bed sheets ... rugs ... i will keep you updated if i remember anything to add

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
My background check just changed from "Your application is in progress, the next step is to conduct a background check" into "not applicable" while the rest are still in progress. Does anyone know what is going on?
The same thing happened to my sister in law when her husband sponsored her.
she is 17 years old so that was probably the reason why the background check was waived and not applicable to her.

after that she received the passport request after few weeks

Reactions: abdwebus