+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsorship Abu Dhabi office

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bu ayaan said:
Sorry my mistake I was requested documents on 20 feb and not march. I sent all the requested documents on 1 March and then the status changed on 14 March to In Process.
That was quick. Mine still says "Application Received" :-( I hope they ll change it soon to "In Process".

I wish they would call for passport by end of July.

Thanks for reply :)))

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I just notice when I put my wife file number on CIC website they have updated her mailing address but still status is "Application Received" :-S

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
That's a positive sign as there is some movement with ur file. Hopefully soon you will get the call for visa.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bu ayaan said:
That's a positive sign as there is some movement with ur file. Hopefully soon you will get the call for visa.
Yes finally some hope :)) Looking forward for some good news and (If it happen) I will surely share with you guys.

You people are GREAT (Y) I can share my feeling and get response here (feel better)

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
hi all,
i have been reading this thread from last couple of months and found it really interesting and informative as i am also one of the sponsored spouse and waiting for the time my visa will be approved and ill reunite with ma wife.

My question is that the aor which is send from abudhabi office mentioning the processing time from 6 to 12 months is for the stage 2 of processing or is it counted from the time my spouse submitted application in canada.

As my application was submitted on october 28th 2011 my sponsor was approved after 70 days.
on 16 of april i received and aor from canadian embassy abudhabi requesting rprf+residency questionaire+ supplementery information form which according to me was entered correctly but may be some thing was missing in it. Any how we paid rprf online and both requested forms with proof of my sponsor that she is still in canada were sent through aramex on 8th of may and was received by embassy of canada on 9th of may as per the tracking number and cnfirmation mail from aramex.Since then i havent heard anything from the embassy whereas my e-cas is now showing my adress which was updated like week ago but my application still shows received.

can any of the seniors help me out with whats next or how long approx its gonna take to finalize my application.

Looking forward for ur response

regards

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas8429 said:
hi all,
i have been reading this thread from last couple of months and found it really interesting and informative as i am also one of the sponsored spouse and waiting for the time my visa will be approved and ill reunite with ma wife.

My question is that the aor which is send from abudhabi office mentioning the processing time from 6 to 12 months is for the stage 2 of processing or is it counted from the time my spouse submitted application in canada.

As my application was submitted on october 28th 2011 my sponsor was approved after 70 days.
on 16 of april i received and aor from canadian embassy abudhabi requesting rprf+residency questionaire+ supplementery information form which according to me was entered correctly but may be some thing was missing in it. Any how we paid rprf online and both requested forms with proof of my sponsor that she is still in canada were sent through aramex on 8th of may and was received by embassy of canada on 9th of may as per the tracking number and cnfirmation mail from aramex.Since then i havent heard anything from the embassy whereas my e-cas is now showing my adress which was updated like week ago but my application still shows received.

can any of the seniors help me out with whats next or how long approx its gonna take to finalize my application.

Looking forward for ur response

regards

Hi Waqas,

My situation is exactly like yours. My status shows "Application Received" and address what updated a week ago.

Hope for the best

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
thanks amir nice to hear from your end i guess u received aor exactly after 1 month of me. All other users are quite now adays which gives me an idea that all of them have got visas ;) lolzzzzzzzz

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Hi waqas,

No one can predict what's next and how long will it take. But only looking at the cases on the forum for Abu Dhabi office it looks like they have been processing quicker than usual.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Waqas,

I have called thrice to CIC and they told me when they say 6 to 12 months that means when they have received the file. When you check your status where it says we have received application on XYZ date from that day it counts.

But again like Bu Ayaan said no one can predict how long they gonna take it. We can only hope for the best.

You (Waqas) and Me are exactly in same position and do update me if you receive any update and I will do the same.

Thanks
Aamir

waqas8429

Oct 8, 2011
Hi Amir

greetings !!! if u dont mind can u please tell me which documents were asked and yeah i agree with bu ayaan's reply about prediction.

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqas8429 said:
Hi Amir

greetings !!! if u dont mind can u please tell me which documents were asked and yeah i agree with bu ayaan's reply about prediction.
Hi Waqas,

Sure buddy they ask me to provide NOA, T4, and proof of evidence that I am residing in Canada since application was filed. Passport copy of all pages and RPRF

Very much same as yours. I think they do ask everyone almost same kind of stuff. I remember they ask same thing from Mrs Tasleem as well

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there ALL,

Today My wife just got an email saying that they are in final stage of processing and they have ask for her passport, photo. They said they are ready to issue you VISA.

I am soo happy today she will submit her passport by Tuesday and I will keep updating you once any progress is made.