Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 November, 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Can anyone help me? Guys, I have submitted application. I have a child of 3 years, but unfortunately my wife is pregnant now. So, will it be a problem for newcoming baby to involve in visa process?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

fauddoc said:
Can anyone help me? Guys, I have submitted application. I have a child of 3 years, but unfortunately my wife is pregnant now. So, will it be a problem for newcoming baby to involve in visa process?
1. You will have to make a decision whether your wife will have the x-ray when she is pregnant, when/if you get the medical request. If not, inform the visa office that she is pregnant.
2. When the child is born, you will have to amend your application, add the child, submit pp copy, birth certificate, fee, and wait for medical instructions.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
fauddoc said:
......unfortunately my wife is pregnant now.
Geeezzz !!! wonder what the new baby might think if he read this line...

DAMN DUDE!!!!!!!! WTF!!

bennyke

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan, 2009
Doc's Request.
April, 2009
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Oct, 2009
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Interview........
04-05-2011
Passport Req..
20-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
Not Yet
fauddoc said:

Why ''unfortunate''?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
devilhimselff said:
Geeezzz !!! wonder what the new baby might think if he read this line...

DAMN DUDE!!!!!!!! WTF!!
Lol.....when it comes to Canadian immigration, everything becomes an obstacle, even a baby....unfortunately... :p
Mandie

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
mandiebraxton said:
Lol.....when it comes to Canadian immigration, everything becomes an obstacle, even a baby....unfortunately... :p
Mandie
Heheheh!!! Rightly said. Though honestly we have 1 baby and she is HANDFUL...have to keep an eye on her ALL THE TIME. Yesterday she plucked out all the key of her mom's laptop :)
So I guess we can cut some slack to the Original poster :p

JUNER2011

Oct 5, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
AOR Received.
August 2011 PER / 2nd AOR : September 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
January 2012
Interview........
got waived :-)
Passport Req..
January 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
heyy,
1st of all dont call it as unfortunate !! ??? ??? ??? ???
Now read below carefully, my reply should set your mind at ease :-
You must let us know at what stage is your application....
1) did u get a PER from CIC
OR
2) Did you get a 2nd AOR from the VO after file transfer?
As mentioned by a forum member above, after PER or 2nd AOR, you can add the baby (if delivered) to your application by paying fee, giving birth certificate and PP details etc.
But, having saif that u must wait for the delivery...there is no point if you just tell VO that ur wife is pregnant and due for delivery...let the baby arrive 1st (fortunately though!!) and then inform the VO accordingly...
Dont take tension, as the date of delivery of ur baby should be important and then be linked with the stage of ur application then (medicals done or not -again as mentioned by one friend above - u have to decide whether u should allow X-ray of ur spouse at that stage or not- i would say dont do it)
Now, be mentally prepared that this 2nd fortunate parenthood will cause a little if not a significant delay in processing of your application...so you should not be unduly concerned and put ur head to rest, and also start preparing for celebrations for the new baby...relax and have faith in GOD, everything will be okay !!
Now, last but not the least....see my application timelines on the left panel...let me tell u that my wife was at the end stage of pregnancy when I applied deliberately to make sure my application reached before changing of rules on 1st July 2011...My son was born on 9/8/11 and is now 2 month old..i have his BC in hand and PP applied...will soon add him to the application :)
Hope that helps
Regards,
JUNER 2011