waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Hello,

My brother is on study permit at BC, his study is going to finish in June'2023. He applied for his spouse SWOP and He got her application approved but He is still waiting for his son approval.

Problem is, his studies are going to finish in June and there is no way his wife with son can travel from Pak to Canada, My question is once my brother will get PGWP, can his wife travel on that SOWP? which She got approved while He was student.

For SOWP extension, my brother should have 0, A, B level job as well?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

My brother is on study permit at BC, his study is going to finish in June'2023. He applied for his spouse SWOP and He got her application approved but He is still waiting for his son approval.

Problem is, his studies are going to finish in June and there is no way his wife with son can travel from Pak to Canada, My question is once my brother will get PGWP, can his wife travel on that SOWP? which She got approved while He was student.

Post under Foreign Workers as this is not about family sponsorship.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

When you post under international student post the expiry date of the SOWP. It is very strange that she got an SOWP when he was graduating so soon. Normally you need over 6 months left in the PA’s studies to get approved. How old is the child? 4 and over?