AOR Received.
15-07-10
File Transfer...
06-07-10
Med's Done....
15-04-2010
Passport Req..
15-07-10
wow, i envy u mahalko29, auditman and i has the exact july 6 processing date same as yours and u got ur decision made since september 7. congratulations!!!

KayeWen

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ PRINCESS123 I SENT YOU MESSAGES. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I NEED TO DELETE PREVIOUS MESSAGES IN MY INBOX.

I HOPE U CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

TO ALL MEMBERS HERE. I'M NEW MEMBER HERE. WE ARE APPLYING SPOUSAL VISA. MY HUSBAND IS A CANADIAN CITIZEN.

TO ALL FILIPINOS: SAME LANG PO BA ANG ECAS ID NG MAG-ASAWA? KSI PO HERE'S OUR ECAS :

Sponsored Person: KAYEWEN
Sponsorship Application Status: DECISION MADE

We received your application to sponsor KAYEWEN on March 3, 2010.

We started processing your application on March 25, 2010.

We sent you a letter on May 18, 2010 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We returned your application with a letter on May 18, 2010. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence Application Status: NOT AVAILABLE

WE RESUBMITTED THE APPLICATION . I AM SO CONFUSED ABOUT THIS ECAS. I HAD MY MEDICAL, CFO AND PAID THE FEE.
THEY ASKED ME LAST MAY27,2010 TO SUBMIT DOCU SUCH AS NBI AND ORIGINAL PASSPORT AND GAVE ME FILE NUMBER STICKERS. I SUBMITTED IT AFTER COUPLE OF DAYS IN RCBC.

THEN LAST JUNE 17,2010 THEY ASKED ME TO SUBMIT THE CERTIFIED COPY OF DIVORCE PAPER OF MY HUSBAND AND HIS EX-WIFE AND PERSONAL HISTORY WHICH I SUBMITTED IT AFTER 3 DAYS I THINK.

THEN AFTER THAT I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANY NEWS ABOUT IT. AND ECAS IS STILL THE SAME.. NO CHANGES.
PLS GIVE ME SOME IDEAS BECAUSE I'M SO WORRIED. PLS HELP ME.. THANK YOU... GOD BLESS....

missmyhoney

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-10
AOR Received.
15-07-10
File Transfer...
06-07-10
Med's Done....
15-04-2010
Passport Req..
15-07-10
@kayewen
am not an expert but i hope these helps:

yes, pareho lang ecas nyong mag asawa po. you already have a file number which is the immigration file number, then u put your details to see the status of your application.

as of not hearing anything from cic, welcome to the club. don't rely too much on ecas. we can't do much but wait but some sent cic emails, others got their visas and gone to canada, yet their ecas status were still in process

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ kayewen

I've be concern on this one. usually says In Process. Get ur husbands MP to check on the status of your application. they actually returned your application? They never did on ours they just requested extra paper work and docs. may friend has the same issue the MP found out that CIC manila sent a letter to my friends husband and he never receives it and thats what delayed the whole thing for almost a year.

We returned your application with a letter on May 18, 2010. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence Application Status: NOT AVAILABLE

KayeWen

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Missmyhoney . thank u so much.. sana nga po gnon.. I'm so worried n tlga.

@ Auditman. Thank you too.. My husband submitted our application in Mississuaga and returned it to him because they asked other docu then he submitted it again.. After that a medical request for me and I went to St. Lukes then i attended CFO early so if visa will arrive i will just have to ask a sticker only. After that i received all requests such as NBI , passport and Personal history submission. I submitted it right away. I hope they are processsing now. What is MP? My husband didn't get a lawyer for our application. After we got married last Sept 2009. I changed the status of all my documents even my passport and NBI then he just submitted our Application last March 3. Do u think embassy will ignore applications without the help of a lawyer?

FairCanadian

Oct 3, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KayeWen,

No, the embassy does not give any priority to the applicants who have retained lawyers but neverthless a quality representation does go a long way because lawyers know how to deal with visa officer's in their legal language.

Bash

KayeWen

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ FAIRCANADIAN.. THANK YOU.. I WAS JUST THINKING IF OUR CASE IS IGNORED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY NEWS SINCE JUNE 2010.

GOD BLESS US

mahalko29

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
thanks misshoney... for sure malapit na ring ma"DM" yung status nyo ni auditman... just keep on praying...

and to mrssmith just want to know lang po kung same ba tayo ng nakalagay dun sa ecas? and it says

We started processing your application on July 6, 2010
Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

thank you po :)

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sana nga po mag dilang angel ka. hehehe thanks!

mahalko29 said:
thanks misshoney... for sure malapit na ring ma"DM" yung status nyo ni auditman... just keep on praying...

and to mrssmith just want to know lang po kung same ba tayo ng nakalagay dun sa ecas? and it says

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

auditman

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DM kana mahalko29? Congrats!!!

mahalko29 said:

mahalko29

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
thanks auditman... opo DM na ko same date kami na DM ni mrssmith last 7th of september...
opo very soon maMD na rin kayo at makuha rin natin ang mga visas natin and we'll be reunited to our better halfs...

HERE S MY TIMELINE:

May 25, 2010- CPC-M recieved our application
June 30, 2010- approved by the CPC-M
July 14, 2010- recieved aor dated JULY 6, 2010...pp requested, additional information and certificate of "advisory of marriages"
July 21, 2010-sent pp, additional information and the certificate of "advisory of marriages"
July 22, 2010- canadian embassy in mla. recieved all important documents of mine thru LBC
AFTER 48 DAYS OF "IN PROCES"
September 7, 2010- ecas "DECISION MADE"

mahalko29

Star Member
Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
14/07/2010
Passport Req..
14/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
02/09/2010
and to rhizzav CONGRATULATIONS po... buti ka pa makakasama mo na spouse mo and I'm very happy for you... have a happy and safe trip... may God always bless your family :)

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
;) salamat mahalko29
Goodluck sana ;Dss ng skin hahaha ...nkktwa lht ng lucky charm meron ako ..pti lucky chinese bamboo...hay nku naalala ko dinasal ko noon

Lord kung madedeny i deny na agad kung approve iapproved na kaysa nghihintay po ako tatanggapin ko nmn po kung anong kalooban nyo wag lng po gnito nkakaloka na po ...

...iba kse ang mga gurls mg worry lalot wala kong pingkakaabalahan hahahahha..tpos kinabukasan dm na status ko hahahahaha...

khit now naiinip pa din ako hehehe... ;D

KayeWen

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ mahalko29 , hello.. ask ko lng po un DECISION MADE po , sa Permanent residence po ninyo un?
salamat po... NOT available po kc un skn under ng Permanent Residence status

chocomilky

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Mindanao
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/06/2010
AOR Received.
08/06/2010
Passport Req..
08/06/2010
mahalko29 said:
thanks auditman... opo DM na ko same date kami na DM ni mrssmith last 7th of september...
opo very soon maMD na rin kayo at makuha rin natin ang mga visas natin and we'll be reunited to our better halfs...

HERE S MY TIMELINE:

May 25, 2010- CPC-M recieved our application
June 30, 2010- approved by the CPC-M
July 14, 2010- recieved aor dated JULY 6, 2010...pp requested, additional information and certificate of "advisory of marriages"
July 21, 2010-sent pp, additional information and the certificate of "advisory of marriages"
July 22, 2010- canadian embassy in mla. recieved all important documents of mine thru LBC
AFTER 48 DAYS OF "IN PROCES"
September 7, 2010- ecas "DECISION MADE"
Hi everyone!congrats sa lahat na may visa!@ mahalko congrats din sau,kakainggit ka naman.hope ako rin ma DM na.