SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok, another question for you guys that have done this. dun sa application for permanent residence form, may box that says "space reserved for applicant's photo". did you guys put one of the 9 required photos here? or is it different from the 9? or did you even put a photo here at all?

thank you so much for the info! :)

ladymaya

Jun 19, 2010
just an update regarding our application

timeline:
May 13, 2010-application received
June 17, 2010- letter sent about decision made
June 29, 2010.-application being processed

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
heres my timeline ..under spouse sponsorship

march 2010 sent the aplication package CPC-M
april 2010 CPC- M start processing the application
may 2010 approved the sponsorship
JUNE 2010 START PROCESSING IN MANILA//// PASSPORT REQUEST TOGETHER NBI NSO MARRIAGE

JULY 15 2010 I SENT OUR PASSPORT THROUGH A COURIER TOGETHER WITH OTHER DOCUMENTS

.......ECAS IN PROCESSS NMN LGE ...-PRAY- ;D GUDLUCK PO SA ATING LAHAT

Reactions: Joshua_Max

mrssmith

Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
17-03-2010
@ Ladymaya and Rizzav..where in Canada are you going, we do have a close time line. We submitted ours, May 6th..ECAS: In process.
When you get your visa and decided to get your ticket, please inform me about it (the price and airline) Thanks!

katefs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeans22 said:
Thanks for the best wishes, katefs. I've been a healthy person all my life so my medical shouldn't have a problem. But I won't know till next week. :)

With regards to your question, yes they are NOT considered family members. So yes they do NOT need to submit docs and other stuff and yes they do NOT need to undergo a medical exam.

Good Luck!!!
Wow! That surely helped ;-) Thanks again, Jeans22! :)

Goodluck!!!

egefs_18

Jul 19, 2010
kissyaman said:
Specific thread for spouse and family class... let us share our timeline here...

after 3months ng "in process" of my PR application at manila visa office eto pa din waiting...

nasa signature ko yun timeline ko...

Hi kissayaman. I have been reading this forum and wondering if I can find somebody who has the same case as me. Based on your timeline, last update was July 1 with Decision made. I just wanna ask if nareceive mo na yung visa mo? Me and my husband check ECAS everyday hoping that from "In process", it will change to "Decision made". I have sent my passport two weeks ago and received no reply from the embassy since then. They started processing my application last March 30, 2010. I would appreciate it if i would hear from you soon. Thanks.

dlanyerx

Jul 19, 2010
hi guys!

ask ko lang po, got my medical exam two weeks ago here in Saudi Arabia. They sent the result to LONDON while my visa office is in MANILA, PHILIPPINES. I also mentioned clearly my VISA PROCESSING OFFICE (MANILA, PHILIPPINES) in APPENDIX C.

As i have read some forums, saudi arabia's Regional Medical Office is in LONDON, and DMP's are instructed to send medical results (sponsorship) to LONDON, but my wife called me that she called the Canadian rep there and they told her that my medical result should be sent to RMS where my application is applied which is in Manila.

I am worried about it, i am thinking of this scenario: [LONDON will review my medical result and forward it to RMS in PHILIPPINES]

i hope they will do that but what if NOT??? and my medical result stays on their filing cabinet...no sh#t!

anyone of you guys have the same case? Please help.

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
mrssmith said:
@ Ladymaya and Rizzav..where in Canada are you going, we do have a close time line. We submitted ours, May 6th..ECAS: In process.
When you get your visa and decided to get your ticket, please inform me about it (the price and airline) Thanks!

mrssmith sa banff alberta canada me pupunta ....ive heard my mga promo ang airline sa mga first time immigrant...ill update u pg may visa na kmi hopefully.... :D

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
jeans22 said:
Hmm... I don't mean to contradict, ianpogi. But from what I've read from the guides, I think it's also possible to do the medical BEFORE you actually send in the application? Can other members confirm whether this is true or not? Wouldn't it be faster this way? I personally haven't sent in our application because I'm still in the process of putting the requirements together. But I plan on doing the medical and send in the results with our application.

i agree with you ;D kapag spouse sponsorship pwede ka na mgpamedical para mas mabilis ang process....ganun kse ginawa ko ...nung pinadala sa akin ng hubby ko ung mga forms ngpamedical na rin kami ng anak ko before ko isubmit lhat. as of now waiting visa na kmi ... ;)

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@rhizzav=pwedi yun kaht wala pa request ng medical ? pero sa DMP kyo pumunta ganun ba?

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Finally DM today yahoooooo. Below is our timeline.

Nov 24, 2009 - Approved as sponsor
Nov 30, 2009 - Received Approval Letter from CPC-M
Dec 8, 2009 - Started Processing in Manila Embassy
Dec 11, 2009 - was able to log on ecas and PR in process
Dec 22, 2009 - wife recd AOR requesting Passport
Dec 29, 2009 - Manila Embassy received passport
July 20, 2010 - DM with Medical Results Received

Thank you Lord. Good luck to those who are still waiting!

rhizzav

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
june 23
Med's Done....
dec 29 2010
Passport Req..
june 2010
VISA ISSUED...
AUG 04 2010
LANDED..........
OCT 05 2010
rosellyalung said:
@ rhizzav=pwedi yun kaht wala pa request ng medical ? pero sa DMP kyo pumunta ganun ba?

YUP sa immigrants form sa IMM3999 ATA UNG APPENDIX C SA MEDICAL ...un lng dala ko saka passport ang pictures tinanggap nmn nila sa Nationwide Health Systems Inc. Makati City ;D ;D ;D..dalawa kami ng anak ko ....after nun may ibibigay clang form na katunayan n ngpamedical ka na un yung sinubmit ko sa hubby ko.... ;D kaya sana bago maexpired ung medical ko mgkavisa na kmi hehehehehehehe :D :D :D :D

Jhen1120

Jun 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Med's Done....
22-12-2009
Passport Req..
18-03-2010
I got the visa today! exactly 1045am DHL delivered it, I was DM last July 1 also! ;D

egefs_18

Jul 19, 2010
Jhen1120 said:
I got the visa today! exactly 1045am DHL delivered it, I was DM last July 1 also! ;D
Wow! Congratulations Jhen1120! Good for you! I'm hoping that I could also get my DM soooon. :) I'm still anxious because it has been two weeks now since the embassy received my passport. They started processing my application last Mar 30 and until now ECAS says it's still In Process. Based on your timeline, they've asked you for additional documents. Would you mind if I ask you what are those specifically? It was my husband who received a letter asking for my passport that's why it's a little strange because I never received a letter from them confirming my application. In the passport request letter, they said that they've sent me a letter asking for my passport last Mar 30 and I didn't respond that's why they were renewing their request.

Anybody know if what are the chances of receiving my visa this month? I know we are all not certain of the exact date but I'm hoping I can find somebody who has the same case as mine. Thank you and good luck to us!!!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jhen1120 said:
Congrats!!! :D