+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annerhy said:
thanks.kala ko kasi pag lumagpas kami sa palugit na 30 days saka lang ma slow down ung processing..
pag nagrequest na sila ng RPRF anu kaya ibig sabihin nun???may possibility ba na madenied un?? kasi worried ako kasi bata kami nagpakasal 21 ako and 22 sya last year lang and wala pa kaming baby..photos lang ng wed namin may pic den 4 witness namin..sa remittance lang madami... wala kasi ako alam..sana matulungan nyo ko..thanks...
actually approved ka na kapag nagrequest na sila ng RPRF kase kung refused ka malamang may interview ka muna then saka sila magrequest ng payment for RPRF kung approved ka sa interview, so kung nag request sia ng fee meaning ok ka na un lang additional 2 months waiting kase late ka nagbayad.

trizienne

Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2011
AOR Received.
15-07-2011
File Transfer...
20-07-2011
Med's Done....
10-05-2011
Passport Req..
19-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
11-11-2011
@mrs. vip

Mrs. vip!!! :) Glad to see you posting ulit. Thanks for answering all the my questions before ha.
We're on the first stage na :D :D :D My husband was already approved to sponsor me.

cutiepie

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys.. just wanna ask po if meron d2 nag iintay ng visa going to montreal.. i sentmy passport kc last may 10, 2011 and then until now i dont have any news frm them..

redtag

May 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 6, 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 25, 2011
File Transfer...
MAY 11, 2011
Med's Done....
MAR. 30, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
MAY 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
AUG.14.....received AUG. 23
LANDED..........
October 10, 2011

Arkangel

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11,March 2011 missisauga
Doc's Request.
03,May 2011
AOR Received.
03,May 2011 PPR
File Transfer...
19,April 2011 Manila
Med's Done....
23,dec 2010
Passport Req..
03,May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon...gods willing...
cutiepie said:
hi guys.. just wanna ask po if meron d2 nag iintay ng visa going to montreal.. i sentmy passport kc last may 10, 2011 and then until now i dont have any news frm them..

hello...pareho tyo MOntreal din ako.pro in Process pa din ako.

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
GOODLUCK to all waiting Today is tuesday major updates hhehehhe :p

Take some more patientcillin and sa lahat ng DM any one got visa today?
sken wala pa rin :p

ischie

May 25, 2011
Surrey, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2011
AOR Received.
10-11-2011
File Transfer...
10-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-01-2011
Passport Req..
10-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-16-2012
Help!

Nalimutan ko magbayad ng RPRF. our application was passed sa CPC-M just a week ago. Pwede ko pa kaya ihabol ung RPRF and how? Or should I wait na lng na hingin nila. Please help!

affable_87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
sis vil,,,

how long na po kau ngwaiting for the visa??

ng dmpo ako nung friday wala pa rin visa :( :( :( :( :( :(

To all seniors

ask ko lng po cnu po ngaaral sa canada as a Practical Nursing – FTN (Foreign-Trained Nurse)

hengi po ako ng advice plan ko po mgaral pag andon na ako maybe nextyer tnx sa lahat ng magrereply

happy waiting sa dm and visa!! godbless

cessiewessie

Jul 19, 2011
hi all.... just read everything from page one, wheeww... a lot of topics here, nung pinadala ko papers ko, dito lang ako lahat kumuha ng inputs :D

MLVill

Sep 9, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/3/10
Med's Request
4/18/2011
Med's Done....
4/26/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/28/2011
LANDED..........
08/08/2011
affable_87 said:
sis vil,,,

how long na po kau ngwaiting for the visa??

ng dmpo ako nung friday wala pa rin visa :( :( :( :( :( :(

To all seniors

ask ko lng po cnu po ngaaral sa canada as a Practical Nursing – FTN (Foreign-Trained Nurse)

hengi po ako ng advice plan ko po mgaral pag andon na ako maybe nextyer tnx sa lahat ng magrereply

happy waiting sa dm and visa!! godbless
July 12 sis wait pa ako visa until now...
wait na lang we atleast konting panahon na lang after i am waited for almost a year heheeh...

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
mca31 said:
Thank you, arian! Another question if you dont mind.. If I apply outland, and need to apply for extension of their TRV's, I would need to apply it seperately from their PR applications which would mean to apply it in Canada? And if they do approve and give extensions, would their TRV extensions last long enough til they get their PR's approved, and do you think they would approve extension if my reason was so they can stay with me while the application for PR is in process outland?What are the odds that my husband will be refused entry when coming back to Canada if he ever leaves for Manila? thanks again for the help.

I would say that you have to apply separately (TRV and PR) since you PR application would be outland and the extension is inland since he is in Canada on TRV to be able to extend. I know they usually issue 6mos TRV and can extend for another 6 mos. Not sure how many times they can give him extension. I know a girl and her son who came on TRV and stayed for years. They tried to apply for PR inland (not sure what kind but not spousal as her husband is in the Philippines. Only her mom and siblings are here) but still ended up going back to the Philippines. I would assume she had to extend their TRV so many times to be able to stay. On your question if the TRV will last until he receive his PR, it depends how long it will take to process you application (usually 9-12mos as per timeline) and if he will be granted an extension. I don't think there is going to be a problem of them denying him a TRV extension while he is on application for PR nor him reentering Canada. Just make sure you give them proof or assurance that if ever he will be denied of PR visa (which is very unlikely) that he will follow that decision and he will leave Canada.

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
Duday said:
hi Sis Arian74,
My husband also got appendix B, but it wasn't specified in the letter that they needed additional photos.
My husband emailed them and luckily they replied right away. It turned out na they needed 4 more pictures of him with nothing written in the back.
I suggest you email them to confirm if they need more photos from you. If they don't reply then just send in photos like we did :)
Better safe than sorry..
Thanks Sis,
I'll tell my husband to email v.o. to make sure and confirm. He needs to talk to them anyways regarding the Libya PC they are asking him to provide. My husband went to DFA-OUMWA and he was told that the embassy in Libya is close due to the bombings. Even the Immigration Canada website says Canadian embassy there is close. .hay.. why would they insist ...any suggestion anyone on what step we should do now? Thanks.

HYA

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
TigerLilly said:
Hi HYA, I never heard of anyone being sponsored via Family class (spousal) sponsorship needing IELTS. When you get here,employers, if need be would ask you to take CLBA (Canadian Learning Benchmarks Assessment) which is either free (to be paid by your employer) or to be paid by you. But like I said....that's if your employer needs it. Most immigrants I've talked to,didn't. That friend of yours came to Canada under work permit or under FSW ?? Maybe that's one reason why she needed to take IELTS. Foreigners (like us Pinays) when sponsored by our spouses,get landed immigrant (PR) status at once when we get into Canada. So we get all the privileges and rights of a Canadian, except the right to vote.

yes i strongly agree,, IELTS is only required by the employers and not for applicants for sponsorship..,, i was just informing my co nurses or anyone who is also required to take ielts exam that the score requirement had increased in Canada.. I am planning to apply to College of Registered Nurses in Manitoba which IELTS is one of their requirement..anyway my friend came to Canada under work permit if im not mistaken,, thanks tigerlilly for clarification i really appreciate it.. Thank you and Godbless :)

HYA

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
sideangel85 said:
hi sis tigerlily!....principal applicant sponsored by their husband who is happen to be a nurse here in the Philippines usually took the IELTS exam in PREPARATION for possible employment in Canada. They are not required to take the exam (IELTS) but employers usually ask if you have before hand took some English test, then If you did they would consider your IELTS score. When I applied for my working visa as care-giver, its a mandatory to take the SPEAK test as a substitute to Interview/Personal Appearance, but again if you have took the IELST exam you can submit your IELTS result with passing grade and be exempted to take the SPEAK test. So if in case they haven't took the IELTS exam yet, they would consider the CLBA, since it is mainly what the employers are looking when you apply for a job...(not all job though)... :) So I guess those who took the IELTS exam just want to be at least compose since IELTS is more cheaper here :)

thank you sideangel for clarification thats exactly what im trying to imply to everyone most especially for nurses who is being sponsored by their canadian husband that IELTS is one of the employer's requirement for nurses (internationally educated applicants or for those who just came to CANADA) who will opt to practice nursing profession in Canada. Im just following the CRNM ( college of registered nurses in manitoba) requirements but other than that IELTS is definitely not a requirement or mandatory for applicants being sponsored by their canadian wife/husband.

thank you and Godbless :)

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
mca31 said:
Thank you, arian! Another question if you dont mind.. If I apply outland, and need to apply for extension of their TRV's, I would need to apply it seperately from their PR applications which would mean to apply it in Canada? And if they do approve and give extensions, would their TRV extensions last long enough til they get their PR's approved, and do you think they would approve extension if my reason was so they can stay with me while the application for PR is in process outland?What are the odds that my husband will be refused entry when coming back to Canada if he ever leaves for Manila? thanks again for the help.
Also, here's another helpful answer I copied from another thread.

trini777 said:
Well a lot of people have travelled when they already have a visitor visa for Canada or they are from a visa exempt country. I have heard that if the person does not already have one then it may be hard to get it after the application is in process. But i stil believe you can try for yourself. If she does get it she will be able to stay for up to 6mths at a time. Make sure that she has significant ties to the country so that they will not think she will overstay her time.