VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello All,
First time here and I need advice.
I'm the principal applicant for permanent resident card and I had to be because I have meet all the requirements. I put my husband in as an unaccompanying applicant because he didn't have ielts but now I want to change that but do not know how to. My application is currently in its final stages. I just need to know how to add him now so he won't have to wait months to come to Canada.
please advise. thank you
Post in the Skilled Worker or EE section of the forum.

Ruhul44

Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for my wife's spousal sponsorship and currently the application is in process. However, it is taking a significant amount of time. Therefore, will it be wise to apply for an open work permit for my wife and use that to bring her to Canada while we wait for her permanent residency application to complete. Please let me know.

Regards
Ruhul

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,

I have applied for my wife's spousal sponsorship and currently the application is in process. However, it is taking a significant amount of time. Therefore, will it be wise to apply for an open work permit for my wife and use that to bring her to Canada while we wait for her permanent residency application to complete. Please let me know.

Regards
Ruhul
Outland applicants don't qualify for an OWP. She can try applying for a TRV but chances of approval are low.

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
In our sponsorship application. There is a part that ask have you ever been refused visa to Canada or any country we mentioned yes and then there is a part that says explain.
We mentioned i was refused Canada visitor visa twice but just realised we didn't mention i was refused visitor visa to the UK in 2014.
** I realised that in all out forms from previous visiting to BOC the uk refusal wasn't ever mentioned . Would mentioning it now cause even more issue ?
What can we do to rectify this ?
Is this going to cause any issues ?
Is this misrepresentation ?
I just received AOR.

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
***Please help don't ignore ****

In our sponsorship application. There is a part that ask have you ever been refused visa to Canada or any country we mentioned yes and then there is a part that says explain.
We mentioned i was refused Canada visitor visa twice but just realised we didn't mention i was refused visitor visa to the UK in 2014.
***** I realised that in all out forms from previous visiting to BOC the uk refusal wasn't ever mentioned . Would mentioning it now cause even more issue ?******
I just received AOR.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
** I realised that in all out forms from previous visiting to BOC the uk refusal wasn't ever mentioned . Would mentioning it now cause even more issue ?
I just received AOR.
Yes, not mentioning it in previous apps was misrepresentation. Expect problems when IRCC find out.

Haussem Hoo

Mar 28, 2016
guys i apply 12 april after i do the medical and passed they send my file to visa office in paris and began to process my file in june 1 ( visa office paris) ....until now i dont get anything no pre-arrival no ppr nothing ...did anyone have any idea cause i think is to much time like this .....thx for help :)

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hi hope every one is fine. I need to know what documents i need to sponsor my wife living in Pakistan and i am Canadian citizen.

quick response is appreciated please !!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Dear All
I am a Canadian PR working in Toronto and recently migrated.
I have to apply spouse visa for my wife .
We have been staying in Singapore Prior to this.
My question is :-

Is it mandatory to attach police clearance certificate during application submission itself or we can do it after getting application number .

Also for India PCC

Her Address on passport is different from where she is staying now.

So we need to have PCC from residential state or current state where she is staying now

Ruhul44

Sep 17, 2018
Outland applicants don't qualify for an OWP. She can try applying for a TRV but chances of approval are low.
Thank you for the update. If I apply for TRV or even OWP, does that impact the permanent resident application. if she is refused for the for the TRV will that impact her Permanent resident application?

pat71

Oct 16, 2018
Hi
i'm canadian and i have been living in mexico for the last 8 years
i have married a mexican woman 3 years ago and she have 2 daughters,1 is 27 years old and the other is 16 years old.
we plan to go live in canada on jun next year(2019) so in about 8 months from now.
i was wondering if any one here would help me by providing me with some information on how i should proceed to achieve the process of going back to live in canada with my mexican family.
i read that it's better and faster to start the process outland ,since i just started to read about Spousal Sponsorship there are many question left in my mind as how i should do everything and i would love to get some information from people experiencing the same experience.
thank you