Med's Done....
18-03-2014.. extended until 09.04.2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
request of all pages of my Passport 17-02-2015.. passport request 17.03.2015
LANDED..........
07.04.2015 .. FINALLY :))
Hello.. I need a help .. My papers are in Warsaw since September 04, 2014. I cannot follow my case with my file number. I need to know if there r people who applied through warsaw embassy and how long it took. Also u were asked to go to the embassy or u sent ur passport.

Any answer will be appreciated.Thank You

deedee33

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Romania
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/QB/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
5 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
11 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
17 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
31 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
TRV 26 May 2015, PR 14 AUG 2015
LANDED..........
15 AUG 2015 (flag pole landing)
@Tunczyk, normally yes, in Mississauga they should verify your sponsor eligibility and then forward the files to your VO, but I have no idea if they check the entire application at the first step too, or only the sponsor's specific files...

But why don't you ask for police certificate in the first place? It takes one month, I understand, but then you have all OK and you are stress free.

Technosync

Dec 20, 2014
Hi There, everyone :)
I am a PR in Canada since 2012. I am an Indian citizen & plan on getting married in May, 2015 in India.
Would really appreciate if anyone can help me understand the PR process & the time it would take.
I had a couple of questions specifically:
1) Firstly, I want to know, if there is any way my spouse can join me, while her PR application is under process through Outland process (it doesn't matter if she gets a work permit or not)
2) On an average, how long does it take for the Spousal PR to get approved?
3) What are the documents needed for me as her sponsor & her as an applicant.
4) Finally, as we have around 6 months for our marriage. Is there anything that I should be doing or any kind of documents I should start gathering to quicken the process?

Please guide me with these question.
Thanks in advance for all your help & guidance in the matter.

Regards,
TS

saimsaim123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
hi
i have two question to ask i add on my daughter's application in Mississauga canada do you know how long Mississauga takes to send my file from Mississauga to london?

saimsaim123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
hi.
i have a quick question to you i applied for my wife in dec 2013 and my file send to london within a month the time i applied for my wife we didnt have any kid later on GOD blessed us with baby girl i add on my baby girl on December 11 2014 as a dependent add on application in Mississauga but i just checked my status today and its say decision made on my application office will contact you. my question is its only 10 days i added my baby girl i dont know if london visa office received my baby girl application or not ? i emailed london today already for it. what do you think about it ?

Tunczyk

Dec 17, 2014
Kamloops, British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-10-2015
LANDED..........
17-10-2015
@deedee33 , I just want to get rid of that anxiety-provoking stack of immigration papers :D
Which is partially true, I don't want to wait much longer to send it. I know that incomplete application generally delays processing, but the question is, by how much the processing is going to be delayed. Shortly after sending my application I plan to send a request for police certificate, so that (hopefully) the very day I get asked by CIC to send a current certificate I can do it in a flash.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Tunczyk said:
@ deedee33 , I just want to get rid of that anxiety-provoking stack of immigration papers :D
Which is partially true, I don't want to wait much longer to send it. I know that incomplete application generally delays processing, but the question is, by how much the processing is going to be delayed. Shortly after sending my application I plan to send a request for police certificate, so that (hopefully) the very day I get asked by CIC to send a current certificate I can do it in a flash.
From what I have observed, CIC works via a batch processing model. The officer reviews your file. Something is missing, they ask you for it. Your file now goes back into the queue. The next time the officer reviews it, if something is missing, they ask. From what I can tell, they do not create a comprehensive list of anything that is missing and the time between reviews is 2-4 months.

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
Technosync said:
Hi There, everyone :)
I am a PR in Canada since 2012. I am an Indian citizen & plan on getting married in May, 2015 in India.
Would really appreciate if anyone can help me understand the PR process & the time it would take.
I had a couple of questions specifically:
1) Firstly, I want to know, if there is any way my spouse can join me, while her PR application is under process through Outland process (it doesn't matter if she gets a work permit or not)
2) On an average, how long does it take for the Spousal PR to get approved?
3) What are the documents needed for me as her sponsor & her as an applicant.
4) Finally, as we have around 6 months for our marriage. Is there anything that I should be doing or any kind of documents I should start gathering to quicken the process?

Please guide me with these question.
Thanks in advance for all your help & guidance in the matter.

Regards,
TS
1. Your wife can travel on visitor visa to canada, remember to apply for it once your sponsorship is approved. To get a visitor visa for a spouse is rather difficult as CIC hardly approves it. But some of them have got it, and there is no harm in doing so.

2. As you would be applying through New Delhi, the official timeline is 15 months + the sponsorship approval time (approx. 55 days). But most of the applications are cleared in 8 months from the date of application, if the case is straight forward.

3. You should go through the CIC website for all the forms and additional documents required, you should read the document guideline available. If any further query, than you may ask in the forum, people are always here to help.

4. Should collect your communication details, skype, viber, call details, photographs of your meetings. You may start sending emails to each other, so that you can add that to your application.

Hopefully this helps. You may follow New Delhi 2014 thread for more information specific to Indian applications and timelines.
All the best. :)

valmiri

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
18/02/2015
File Transfer...
SA 26/02/2015 File trsfd on 08/04/2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/06/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Application processing times changed to 63 days. This means ; processing times are slowing down :(

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
valmiri said:
Application processing times changed to 63 days. This means ; processing times are slowing down :(
not necessarily, it could mean that there are more application that were filed this month, or perhaps due to holidays they ended up working less days this month. PS- when the whole process is a few months long then 15-20 days faster or slower won't make much of a difference.
don't forget this is just their initial assessment office in Canada.

valmiri

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
18/02/2015
File Transfer...
SA 26/02/2015 File trsfd on 08/04/2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/06/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
wahmad4 said:
not necessarily, it could mean that there are more application that were filed this month, or perhaps due to holidays they ended up working less days this month. PS- when the whole process is a few months long then 15-20 days faster or slower won't make much of a difference.
don't forget this is just their initial assessment office in Canada.
Yes for sure.. but more applications means more delays . Anyways may GOD be with us :)..And hope for the best results !!

ntzanis

Apr 21, 2013
I am a Canadian born citizen with dual Greek citizenship living in London, UK with my American born wife. I am planning on submitting her application from London as an Outbound APP.

My querstions:

1)What is the bare minimum in terms of providing proof that we intend to move to Canada? We wont be able to afford to secure housing from London. We plan to stay with relatives and those relatives will provide letters. Will that be enough?

2)We lived in greece for 14 months but the Greek embassy in London will not issue Criminal Records anymore. Only someone in Greece can apply on my wifes behalf but we do not know anyone at this time that will do that. Is a letter from the embassy stating that they dont provide this service anymore enough to avoid problems with her sponsorship?

3) I never lived in canada as an adult so i have no income or tax history. Will this be a problem? I have never denounced my canadian citizenship.

Thanks

galuramarvin

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Hi..... I am a Temporary Worker here in Alberta and my wife is a PR in Vancouver.. She wants to sponsor me to be a Permanent Resident.. She is pregnant and we want to live together as soon as possible but I cannot move to Vancouver until I have a PR.. SO we are applying for her to sponsor me. But I see now that it takes a long time processing here inside. Is it possible to send my application outside Canada even though I am already working here as a Temporary worker? Please Help..Thanks a Lot...

LAKEWOOD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Hello forum members!!!

I am so happy that i can now log in to my ecas, i submitted my application last August 29, 2014 through Canada Post. CIC received my application package on September 2, 1014 (i knew that they received it coz' of the signature online from canada post). I received the email last December 19, 2014, stating that they received my application last September 2, 2014 (is this the AOR)?
By the way i am the sponsor.
There are two lines now on my E-cas
1. We received your application to sponsor on September 2, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on December 18, 2014.

I know that i have to wait for 16 months to process the sponsor's paper. (When will the processing starts? September or December. Thanks.
We also applied for the OWP together with the application package.

Regards,
Lakewood

Mariac819

Feb 29, 2012
New York USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 06, 2015 - they lost my relationship proof and FBI clearance. They will accept copy of FBI, I sent in more relationship proof.
AOR Received.
Oct. 23, 2014 (By Phone)
File Transfer...
Oct. 28, 2014 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
July 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
DM - June 23, 2015 COPR June 24, 2015
LANDED..........
July 12, 2015
LAKEWOOD said:
Hello forum members!!!

I am so happy that i can now log in to my ecas, i submitted my application last August 29, 2014 through Canada Post. CIC received my application package on September 2, 1014 (i knew that they received it coz' of the signature online from canada post). I received the email last December 19, 2014, stating that they received my application last September 2, 2014 (is this the AOR)?
By the way i am the sponsor.
There are two lines now on my E-cas
1. We received your application to sponsor on September 2, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on December 18, 2014.

I know that i have to wait for 16 months to process the sponsor's paper. (When will the processing starts? September or December. Thanks.
We also applied for the OWP together with the application package.

Regards,
Lakewood
looks like they are processing the PR application.