App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Yeaaaahhh..... This is another reason for me not travelling to Canada for the 6 months, because they can drag me back any time for an interview right from my husband's arms to ask if we are a genuine couple or not ::) :-X ??? Who can afford that?!!!!!

satrup

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Canada-India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27 2013
AOR Received.
May 02 2013
File Transfer...
May 02 2013
Med's Request
March 03 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 2013
Interview........
Jan 22 2013
Passport Req..
June-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 31 2014
LANDED..........
Sometime in February
Re: DO I NEED TO REFILL ALL FORMS

You are better of posting this in New Delhi 2013 forum.

But your best bet is to wait and get a file number. Once you get a number, you can go online and change your address online itself. Pretty straight forward. Good Luck!

remonda

Star Member
Aug 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Thanks for your reply i want to tell you my case may be anyone in this forum has the same situation
My husband (the sponsor)is a canadian citizen from 2002 he is living with me after being a canadian here in Egypt till now. we decided to live in canada so we are filling an outside sponsorship he will sponsor me and our older son (15years)our younger is already a canadian . Nowhe has to prove his intention to return to canada we only have
1-canadian bank statement( HE reactivate it this month and transfer money) but what is the minimum can he transfer to convince the cic that he can support us financially
2-also we have a letter from his current employer showing that his contract will be ended in July 2014
3-a letter from his sister from canada saying that she and her family are aware of our intention
Are these enough to prove his intenton
I am waiting for any help pls

anshu

Sep 5, 2013
Hungary said:
As far as I know, it depends on wether you need to sign the forms or not. I assume you have to sign each of the forms, so you should redo those forms, print them and send it.
Is your app already submitted? If not, its better to make the changes, so you can avoid delays. If it is, your husband will get the ID number after a while so using this number you can write and email to CPCM or if its sent abroad you Email to the VO and they can make the change.
Thanks a lot for your words...

anshu

Sep 5, 2013
Re: DO I NEED TO REFILL ALL FORMS

satrup said:
You are better of posting this in New Delhi 2013 forum.

But your best bet is to wait and get a file number. Once you get a number, you can go online and change your address online itself. Pretty straight forward. Good Luck!
Thankuuuu

KKRSTNA

Dec 17, 2012
If we get married and he sponsors me as his spouse, is the 11 month wait (to start working) for the in-land or out-land route? I hear outland is faster, but in-land, and if all is done right, you could work within 6 months?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
KKRSTNA said:
If we get married and he sponsors me as his spouse, is the 11 month wait (to start working) for the in-land or out-land route? I hear outland is faster, but in-land, and if all is done right, you could work within 6 months?
The 11 months wait is for inland (stage 1 approval - when you can apply for an open work permit). Stage 1 approval for inland used to be 6 months but the waiting time has recently increased to 11 months.

jihadberberi

May 6, 2013
Hello,

I want to sponsor my wife. In the documents, they are asking her to provide a Service Military certificate. In Lebanon, there is no Military Service for women thus no certificate. What do you suggest?

Thanks

nanediniz

Aug 2, 2012
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2013
LANDED..........
Flight booked to Oct 26th
You have to fill it with "NA" non applicable. That simple.

viv123_99_2000

Oct 8, 2012
Hi Guys:

I have a quick question .my wife needs to submit her passport to canadian embassy in abu dhabi for visa stamping.How many photographs needs to be included.Nothing is mentioned in the email we received..

Thanks

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
viv123_99_2000 said:
Hi Guys:

I have a quick question .my wife needs to submit her passport to canadian embassy in abu dhabi for visa stamping.How many photographs needs to be included.Nothing is mentioned in the email we received..

Thanks
They should already have the required photos that u sent with your initial application.

viv123_99_2000

Oct 8, 2012
in the email they sent they asked to take new photos and mention dates when the photo was taken at the back.so i need to know how many photos to send

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
viv123_99_2000 said:
in the email they sent they asked to take new photos and mention dates when the photo was taken at the back.so i need to know how many photos to send
In that case, u need to look in your country specific guide for that. Each region asks for a different amount.

agarand8

Aug 21, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-05-2014...#2 - 10-06-2014
File Transfer...
22-05-2014
Med's Request
Additional tests requested on 05-06-2014
Med's Done....
Feb. 2014 & August 5th 2014
Interview........
24-FEB-2015
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015...received at VO 6-APR-2015
remonda said:
Hi
Thanks for your reply i want to tell you my case may be anyone in this forum has the same situation
My husband (the sponsor)is a canadian citizen from 2002 he is living with me after being a canadian here in Egypt till now. we decided to live in canada so we are filling an outside sponsorship he will sponsor me and our older son (15years)our younger is already a canadian . Nowhe has to prove his intention to return to canada we only have
1-canadian bank statement( HE reactivate it this month and transfer money) but what is the minimum can he transfer to convince the cic that he can support us financially
2-also we have a letter from his current employer showing that his contract will be ended in July 2014
3-a letter from his sister from canada saying that she and her family are aware of our intention
Are these enough to prove his intenton
I am waiting for any help pls
Hello,

If you have someone offer you a place to live when you initially arrive, that will help. Also if your husband could have a job offer, that would really help. But I think you would be ok with those three for now. As for the money, you don't have to proove that you have a certain income or anything when you are bringing a spouse.

CityBoy

Sep 25, 2013
Hi
I sent an application for Permanent Resident to sponsor my wife and in the Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008], Immigration office requested for processing this application: I choose Islamabad, Pakistan because my wife is a Pakistani National and lives in Pakistan.
I got acknowledgement from Mississauga office that they received my application on August 06, 2013.
After that I got another letter from Mississauga office on August 30, 2013 that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and accordingly, the application for PR for your wife has been forwarded to a visa office abroad for further processing and for further enquiries regarding the PR application for your wife, you may contact the [Islamabad, High Commission of Canada] visa office. This visa office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
At this point everything was going smoothly.
On September 19, 2013, my wife received a letter from [New Delhi-India, High Commission of Canada] Immigration Section.
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Family class on 08/06/2013 and have created a file with the file number indicated above.
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
Submission of original passport along with any old expired passports for you and your accompanying family members.
Please note that a request for your passport(s) at this time is not a guarantee of visa issuance. Passports are requested so that we can hold them on your file and issue your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met.
Passports should be sent by any secured mail deliverers (hand delivery will not be accepted). Passports can’t be returned to addresses outside of India, Nepal and Bhutan. If your current mailing address is not in India, Nepal or Bhutan, please provide an address in that territory.

I need advice regarding the above situation.

From Pakistan we can't send pasport outside the country.
Delhi, India. High Commission of canada clearly mention that they will return pasport only in India, Bhutan or Nepal.

I shall be very grateful for your assistance.

Thank you