Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
cranberries said:
thanks Jeff and Janet :).it was a relief knowing that. I will keep it in mind. One more thing, do we need to hire a consultant to make sure we the right thing?or is it enough that we just ask for advice in here and on the internet in general?
If you don't have a complicated legal or immigration history, you don't necessarily need a lawyer or consultant. Read the guides and the forms carefully, follow the document checklist, provide everything asked for (including explanations), and you will do fine.

Canuck_28

Oct 5, 2011
We are currently in the process of completing our paper work for spousal sponsorship and I had a question about Inland and Outland. I am currently living in Canada and my wife is here on a visitors visa for the next year. I know we have the choice to select Inland or Outland, for which we are choosing Outland, but what forms do I need to fill out, as I am living here in Canada? Was confused on that and was hoping somebody could help us out?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canuck_28 said:
I am currently living in Canada and my wife is here on a visitors visa for the next year. I know we have the choice to select Inland or Outland, for which we are choosing Outland, but what forms do I need to fill out, as I am living here in Canada? Was confused on that and was hoping somebody could help us out?
Use these forms: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

cv10

Apr 16, 2012
My ecas status shows decision made since March 31 but have not received the passports yet. Should i contact the consulate or wait some more time? Has this happened to anyone else before?

Woffles

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
leo77 said:
i know someone has replied already but, i extended my visitor visa stateing that i was currently going threw spousal pr application (inland) and they gave me a visitor visa until sept 2013, meaning i didnt have to update it every 6 months, saved us alot of money.
Awesome, thank you. Unfortunately we haven't started the PR yet (need to get the common law first) but I will put it on my application and hopefully they'll figure it out :) Thanks very much.

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Woffles said:
Awesome, thank you. Unfortunately we haven't started the PR yet (need to get the common law first) but I will put it on my application and hopefully they'll figure it out :) Thanks very much.
any one here who have applied 4 spouse visa in june 2010

?????????????????????????????????

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
suppy said:

go to chc-islamabad timeline 2009-2010

all pakistanis are there

they will be glad to help u out

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
suppy said:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-2009-2010-t28775.52785.html

visit this

JEFFandJANET

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Calgary Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2011
Doc's Request.
24-02-2012
File Transfer...
21-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-02-2012 Passport Sent.: 16-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2012 DM on ECAS...: 19-04-2012
LANDED..........
13-06-2012
cv10 said:
My ecas status shows decision made since March 31 but have not received the passports yet. Should i contact the consulate or wait some more time? Has this happened to anyone else before?
I should think if you had DM end of March, you should have received the letter by now if courier used. If you had them choose regular mail, well then it depends on how long your local mail service is. If courier used, you may need to visit courier office. In some countries, philippines is an example, the courier does't always deliver. You sometimes need to visit their office and check in person if they have a package waiting for you.

switchtofrank

Apr 17, 2012
Hi there,

I hope someone here could help me out. I applied for a common law sponsorship (inland) and I am on implied status at the moment (since 5 days). I have the following problem. The job that I have requires me to travel overseas but I got to know that I will loose my implied status if I leave the country. Is there anything I can do to be able to travel internationally for my employer, at least to the USA? I'm German and had a valid Working Holiday Visa until the 12th of April but Applied for common law sponsorship before my WHV ran out.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
All the Best
Frank

missmymexi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-17-2012
Doc's Request.
11-26-12 - Common law declaration/PRG/SSP
AOR Received.
Ottawa - 09-11-12 / DF 11-26-12
File Transfer...
09-17-12
Med's Done....
02-29-12
switchtofrank said:
Hi there,

I hope someone here could help me out. I applied for a common law sponsorship (inland) and I am on implied status at the moment (since 5 days). I have the following problem. The job that I have requires me to travel overseas but I got to know that I will loose my implied status if I leave the country. Is there anything I can do to be able to travel internationally for my employer, at least to the USA? I'm German and had a valid Working Holiday Visa until the 12th of April but Applied for common law sponsorship before my WHV ran out.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
All the Best
Frank
I assume you have applied for another work permit if you are on implied status. If that is the case, you will have to wait till you receive your new work permit, i have an employee who was recently in he same situation and we could not allow him to travel until the new permit was issued, he was also awaiting a spousal application. If you leave the country you will not be aloud back in with implied status. If you have not applied I would recommend doing so or have your employer sponsor you for a 3 year working visa.

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
Hello everyone!
My husband send my papers last april 13,2012 until nw we have not received an email from CIC that they already received my papers
Are they going to notify if they received it? And for how long wil it take b4 they could notify us?
thanks!

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
chelseaviel said:
Hello everyone!
My husband send my papers last april 13,2012 until nw we have not received an email from CIC that they already received my papers
Are they going to notify if they received it? And for how long wil it take b4 they could notify us?
thanks!
Some get AOR (aknowlegment of receipt)but they are becoming a rare comodity we are all awaiting everyone from mid-january until now are still waiting for approval we are at 84+ days and counting... They are not very reliable! Welcome to the waiting game!

Vancouvergirl

Apr 17, 2012
I would like to consult about my situation. Somebody please tell me what to do.

I'm new here in this forum.

Here it goes: I am about to be interview in the Immigration for the finalization of my PR status here in Canada. After 3 years of waiting, finally, my PR is finally approved. I have a boyfriend who works in Alberta for 5 years in a hotel, and finally he got his nomination papers. Our problem right now is that, he got let go by the hotel for some reason. And now I am worried that they might send him back to his country. He's been my boyfriend for only 2 months, so the relationship is really young, but I don't want him to go back to his country. What will happen to him? Will he be sent home because he got let go? or will the company give him enough time to look for another job? He's been working with them for 5 years !! And they let go of him. We are under stressed here on what to do. Please somebody give me advice. And what about his nomination? Will he be able to find a job who is willing to give him LMO??

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vancouvergirl said:
I would like to consult about my situation. Somebody please tell me what to do.

I'm new here in this forum.

Here it goes: I am about to be interview in the Immigration for the finalization of my PR status here in Canada. After 3 years of waiting, finally, my PR is finally approved. I have a boyfriend who works in Alberta for 5 years in a hotel, and finally he got his nomination papers. Our problem right now is that, he got let go by the hotel for some reason. And now I am worried that they might send him back to his country. He's been my boyfriend for only 2 months, so the relationship is really young, but I don't want him to go back to his country. What will happen to him? Will he be sent home because he got let go? or will the company give him enough time to look for another job? He's been working with them for 5 years !! And they let go of him. We are under stressed here on what to do. Please somebody give me advice. And what about his nomination? Will he be able to find a job who is willing to give him LMO??
Your boyfriend can stay and look for another job until his work permit expires. If you get your PR and you marry him, you could sponsor him for PR. However, be aware that if you are living with him now and have been living with him for more than 12 months, he is considered your common law husband in which case he should be added to your application before you get your PR. If you do not declare a common law partner when you get your PR, you can never sponsor him in the future.