+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Pranaysh90

Feb 3, 2020
My file for spousal sponsorship is active in Ecas now from last 4 days. It says application recieved on Feb 8.

How long more it will take for AOR? Is it the indication that its about to come?

Reactions: andycided

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
My file for spousal sponsorship is active in Ecas now from last 4 days. It says application recieved on Feb 8.

How long more it will take for AOR? Is it the indication that its about to come?
This is our ECAS just to give you an idea

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 13, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on April 19, 2022.
  3. We sent you a letter on March 25, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on March 30, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Trident23

Mar 7, 2020
timeline:Online submission date feb22-2022 and Reject letter April 26.
Sponsor received letter of rejection due to non submission of birth certificate Tried login and upload the documents. Looks like the “view my application “ is blocked/grey in color and not responding when clicked.

Additional info: previously I had UCI number which got expired when I didn’t complete the pr requested days. Now applying for spousal sponsorship one more time.

Question:
1. Whether I have to start new application?
2. Keep trying after few hours or days?
3. Write to them asking to open the web site to upload the documents, if yes how and where?
4. Whether I have to pay one more time?
5. Since new fees came in to effect, whether I have to pay new fees or differences, if difference then how to pay?

andycided

Star Member
Apr 16, 2022
timeline:Online submission date feb22-2022 and Reject letter April 26.
Sponsor received letter of rejection due to non submission of birth certificate Tried login and upload the documents. Looks like the “view my application “ is blocked/grey in color and not responding when clicked.

Additional info: previously I had UCI number which got expired when I didn’t complete the pr requested days. Now applying for spousal sponsorship one more time.

Question:
1. Whether I have to start new application?
2. Keep trying after few hours or days?
3. Write to them asking to open the web site to upload the documents, if yes how and where?
4. Whether I have to pay one more time?
5. Since new fees came in to effect, whether I have to pay new fees or differences, if difference then how to pay?
When you receive "reject letter" meaning it is "RTS" or "Return to Sender". If you resubmit the documents they needed you will enter the processing queue based on the date of re-submission. I can't answer the rest of your questions, sorry

Trident23

Mar 7, 2020
When you receive "reject letter" meaning it is "RTS" or "Return to Sender". If you resubmit the documents they needed you will enter the processing queue based on the date of re-submission. I can't answer the rest of your questions, sorry
How to submit the requested info. Looks like I have to do all over again.

Esty4Ademi

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Good morning pls can someone pls help me how to check my application on line do I link it on line myself or pls how does it work I want to check the status of my application on line
Thank you

Sarahmc89

Dec 24, 2017
Hi All,

Wondering if someone can cliarify the next steps for me?
Monday the 2nd i recieved an email stating "Your application for permanent residence has been approved"and about the PR portal and PR card details.
I created and logged into the PR portal to provided my address and upload a photo, this was done on either monday or tuesday too, The photo pixel size not matter how i tried was not to their standard but i dont have the right softwear to to really change it too much and it was a Passport photo i had done at london Drugs so its to their standard (clearly not size wise) and the message when uploading did say and IRCC worker can possibly still use this and change its size
My questions:
1. Has anyone had experienced the same issue with the photo and actually had the IRCC able to use it still as they themselves changes the size?
2. On my PR tracker i see now there is a COPR number and expiry date of 2029, is this ECOPR or just the tracker updating before actual email confirmation?
3. should I buckle in for a long wait on the "in review" process with the photo and PR card from Vancouver?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.