+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

affable_87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
@ coldgurl

I dont know in canada how they gonna process with it
I know here in Philippines we can process thru online...but try to call them about it...
this is the site hope it might help... :D :D
Just click the e-consular
gudluck!!

http://www.kln.gov.my/web/guest/home

twi_light

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE -JULY2011
Med's Done....
MAY 2011
hi...

i'm new to this forum and i just wanna ask my application was filed last june 29,2011 in winnipeg and they will send it
to CPC-M..but i am worried coz there's ongoing rally in winnipeg post office...how will i know if CPC-M receive it or there'll be
delays ...and how long the delays..hope not!!!

any help!!!

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
affable_87 said:
@ coldgurl

I dont know in canada how they gonna process with it
I know here in Philippines we can process thru online...but try to call them about it...
this is the site hope it might help... :D :D
Just click the e-consular
gudluck!!

http://www.kln.gov.my/web/guest/home
Hi affable,

What can be processed online in the Philippines? Your link goes to Malaysian website not Philippines.

panda58

Jan 13, 2011
Oregon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I plan on sponsoring my husband to move to Canada in the next few years. We are about to have a child, and with me not being able to work for awhile we may need to turn to government assistance here in the US. I'm wondering if that will have any affect at all when it comes time for us to apply.

Thanks!

Cooldude-007

Jul 9, 2011
I want to ask about Sponsoring my wife who is in india.
My question is she has currently applied for a new passport (married-status) & it's in process. I want to know do I have to wait till she gets her new passport or I can apply with a copy of her old passport for sponsoring her to Canada.
Please reply!

affable_87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
hey gurl arian..thats the site we been applying for Gc here in mlysian embassy.
the malaysian embassy was teling us that we just to fill in on that to process our gc we asked them and printed it and give to them.
In ur case i don't know if u have to fill in or what..better to call them since u are basing in canada...
wish u luck!!

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Cooldude-007 said:
I want to ask about Sponsoring my wife who is in india.
My question is she has currently applied for a new passport (married-status) & it's in process. I want to know do I have to wait till she gets her new passport or I can apply with a copy of her old passport for sponsoring her to Canada.
Please reply!
It is best if you apply with new passport but you can apply with old passport if new one will take time, along with a letter saying applied for new passport and once the new one arrives, send the copies of that later.

affable_87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
arian gurl am processing my good of conduct from Malaysian embassy here in PI.
they give that site to apply directly. but still need to printed out and give the copy to them...

Finally i got it this month after waiting for 2 months :D :D :D

S

shraddha.abhi

I heard they taking too long nowdays even i am in Q i mail them too still no reply my ecas status says inprocess my passport is in ambassy since last 6 months had a successful interview on 18 may 2011 n still waiting for visa....

mrsM

Jul 11, 2011
hello,
I'm new here. i just have a question. we haven't started filing the application. my husband's births certificate (NSO) have a problem. His father's name doesnt have a Jr. do we have to wait for the petition or sworn affidavit will be enough? if we do wait for the petition itll take us 4 months to wait..

hope you can answer my query., thank you

rrv

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Is shared accommodation OK for sponsoring spouse?

Hi Leon,

My husband is in Canada and he is sponsoring me for the PR. Presently he has rented a room in shared accommodation.

1) Just wondering will this have any negative impact on the sponsorship?
2) Does CHC asks/expects photographs of the house?

Appreciate your kind help!
Thanks

amberrojas

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
AOR Received.
November 17, 2010
File Transfer...
November 29, 2010
Med's Done....
Sep. 8, 2010 and again Sep 12, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
April 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 6, 2011
LANDED..........
November 10, 2011
Re: Is shared accommodation OK for sponsoring spouse?

rrv said:
Hi Leon,

My husband is in Canada and he is sponsoring me for the PR. Presently he has rented a room in shared accommodation.

1) Just wondering will this have any negative impact on the sponsorship?
2) Does CHC asks/expects photographs of the house?

Appreciate your kind help!
Thanks

amberrojas

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
AOR Received.
November 17, 2010
File Transfer...
November 29, 2010
Med's Done....
Sep. 8, 2010 and again Sep 12, 2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
April 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 6, 2011
LANDED..........
November 10, 2011

oops, i entered too soon! I think they just want to make sure your husband isn't living with another girlfriend or something that looks fishy you know? I lived with other people at the time of applying for my husbands PRV and its no problem. They just want to check. I don't think photos of the house are important. The photos they are looking for are onces with the both of you in them showing the development or your relationship and your love for one another. I submitted photos of us BOTH in places we visited, times visiting with friends and family, celebrating events that are important in our cultures as a couple.

familyguy33

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2011

amberrojas said:
oops, i entered too soon! I think they just want to make sure your husband isn't living with another girlfriend or something that looks fishy you know? I lived with other people at the time of applying for my husbands PRV and its no problem. They just want to check. I don't think photos of the house are important. The photos they are looking for are onces with the both of you in them showing the development or your relationship and your love for one another. I submitted photos of us BOTH in places we visited, times visiting with friends and family, celebrating events that are important in our cultures as a couple.
Hi amberrojas,

Did you also submit letters, postcards, emails, chat logs, etc.? If so did you have it certified translated? I'm planning to submit those stuffs but it's written in English - Tagalog so I'm just wondering if I need to have it certified translated.

Thank you!