N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
nanediniz said:
You just said it the same way my husband does, it's wrong but it sounds so cute! The right for you to say would be "Obrigado" but if you were a girl you could say "Obrigada". I know, my language is weird. ;D
I thought if I say it to a female its obrigada and if I say it to a man its obrigado? My Portuguese is self taught so I'm sure it's full of mistakes.

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
I am ready with all documents for my wife's spousal sponsorship. Unfortunately I haven't received my NOA (tax notice of assessment) for 201, which is necessary for the application. I inquired CRA and they told that I will receive the NOA by 27th June, 2013. Is it worth waiting till then? Also, I will be needing a option C printout, that only comes after a week of NOA.
In the application guide, it is mentioned that if option C printout is not there, explain the reason. In alternative, provide 12 months payslip, a letter from current employer, bank account statement.

PLS ADVICE if I shoud go ahead without Option C and NOA. CRA told me that there is no problem with my NOA, but it is under review until 27th June.
I am worried. PLS HELP!!!

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
capri_can said:
I am ready with all documents for my wife's spousal sponsorship. Unfortunately I haven't received my NOA (tax notice of assessment) for 201, which is necessary for the application. I inquired CRA and they told that I will receive the NOA by 27th June, 2013. Is it worth waiting till then? Also, I will be needing a option C printout, that only comes after a week of NOA.
In the application guide, it is mentioned that if option C printout is not there, explain the reason. In alternative, provide 12 months payslip, a letter from current employer, bank account statement.

PLS ADVICE if I shoud go ahead without Option C and NOA. CRA told me that there is no problem with my NOA, but it is under review until 27th June.
I am worried. PLS HELP!!!

I submitted copies of my T4's.

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Thanks Canadian jeep guy.
I started working in Canada from June 2012, got laid off in Nov 2012 and again started working in March 2013. I don't have paystubs for three months, will that matter?
I am thinking of putting everything like paystubs, T4 (I have only one T4) and bank account statements.
I will also attach my current employer's offer letter and a letter from HR stating I am a full time employee.
PLS Advice if i shud keep all these.

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
capri_can said:
Thanks Canadian jeep guy.
I started working in Canada from June 2012, got laid off in Nov 2012 and again started working in March 2013. I don't have paystubs for three months, will that matter?
I am thinking of putting everything like paystubs, T4 (I have only one T4) and bank account statements.
I will also attach my current employer's offer letter and a letter from HR stating I am a full time employee.
PLS Advice if i shud keep all these.
I would think all of those are satisfactory. Remember the goal is to satisfy the question of how you intend on supporting your spouse. As long as you can provide documents that achieve that and are not receiving welfare then you are good.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Hi everyone
well this is a different problem,,,dont know what to do
i went to see a doctor in Casablanca here in Morocco on May 21st 2013 to redo my medical exam.
I did blood work and chest xray,and the Doctor told me he couldn't get me the Medical receipt ,because CIC changed the system since May 13th,and plus i already have an UMI number in CIC system which is unique Medical identifiant,I tried to explain to him that that UMI number is from the previous medical Exam I did 3 years ago with a different doctor and as we know it expires in 12 months.plus when i did this medicla 3 years ago and we applied,the file didn't get to cic,it was lost as we think.
the doctor's answer is be patient, the medical exam takes time now.i will call you when it's ready,but he isn't sure if the system would let him get this Medical form or no...yesterday morning i picked up the phone and i called another doctor,pretending i need info on medical exam for spousal visa,,,she said that all i need to bring to her office is my passport,because now they take pictures of you at the doctor office,which is true,i already knew this,,,she confirmed that the medical system has been changed recently,i asked her how long does it take now to get the receipt to the client,she said the same day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and it's been now almost 2 weeks since i did the other exam with that doctor and still nothing
My question is,if i decide to go and get a new medical exam with another doctor,is this possible?

i dont wanna waste more time on simple things like that,,,i already wasted money for nothing with the 1st doctor

please Help me guys,,,we are going to send in the application before the end of june,,,what are your advices

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
gladiateur19 said:
Hi everyone
well this is a different problem,,,dont know what to do
i went to see a doctor in Casablanca here in Morocco on May 21st 2013 to redo my medical exam.
I did blood work and chest xray,and the Doctor told me he couldn't get me the Medical receipt ,because CIC changed the system since May 13th,and plus i already have an UMI number in CIC system which is unique Medical identifiant,I tried to explain to him that that UMI number is from the previous medical Exam I did 3 years ago with a different doctor and as we know it expires in 12 months.plus when i did this medicla 3 years ago and we applied,the file didn't get to cic,it was lost as we think.
the doctor's answer is be patient, the medical exam takes time now.i will call you when it's ready,but he isn't sure if the system would let him get this Medical form or no...yesterday morning i picked up the phone and i called another doctor,pretending i need info on medical exam for spousal visa,,,she said that all i need to bring to her office is my passport,because now they take pictures of you at the doctor office,which is true,i already knew this,,,she confirmed that the medical system has been changed recently,i asked her how long does it take now to get the receipt to the client,she said the same day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and it's been now almost 2 weeks since i did the other exam with that doctor and still nothing
My question is,if i decide to go and get a new medical exam with another doctor,is this possible?

i dont wanna waste more time on simple things like that,,,i already wasted money for nothing with the 1st doctor

please Help me guys,,,we are going to send in the application before the end of june,,,what are your advices
Are there any other doctors on CIC's list of Panel physicians?

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
CanadianJeepGuy said:
Are there any other doctors on CIC's list of Panel physicians?
yes we do have 6 doctors here in morocco...i told you about the other one i called yesterday and she told me it's not a problem if im already in the system,but i haven't told her the whole story about this other doctor who made pay money for the exam,blood work,and the chest x rays,,,and yet haven't given me the receipt yet,saying it's because the medical system has changed,,,bla bla bla...
i dont know what to do now?im just scared if i go to this other doctor,she might have issues getting me the receipt,since i just had a medical exam with the other doctor and haven't gotten the receipt yet

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
gladiateur19 said:
yes we do have 6 doctors here in morocco...i told you about the other one i called yesterday and she told me it's not a problem if im already in the system,but i haven't told her the whole story about this other doctor who made pay money for the exam,blood work,and the chest x rays,,,and yet haven't given me the receipt yet,saying it's because the medical system has changed,,,bla bla bla...
i dont know what to do now?im just scared if i go to this other doctor,she might have issues getting me the receipt,since i just had a medical exam with the other doctor and haven't gotten the receipt yet
Be totally up front with her. Call her and tell her the total truth and maybe she will be more inclined to help you.

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
gladiateur19 said:
Not exactly sure how things work in Morocco but generally when you pay for something you get a receipt. I would go to the Doctor you paid and get a receipt for that. Tell him that you have spoken to other panel physicians that do not have the same problem and you would like him to make sure the testing is completed and the results sent it to the Embassy. If not you will be forced to notify the Embassy.

Most important thing is to get a receipt first.

Yelsew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
London, ON
CanadianJeepGuy said:
I thought if I say it to a female its obrigada and if I say it to a man its obrigado? My Portuguese is self taught so I'm sure it's full of mistakes.
CanadianJeepGuy: No, it's always 'obrigado' if the speaker is male, and 'obrigada' if the speaker is female, regardless of the gender of the person being thanked. That way, no chance of making a mistake, if you don't know whether the person you are thanking is male or female (as is often the case on a forum like this). Although I happened to know this grammar rule, my Portuguese is also self-taught so I know I make lots of errors too.

gladiateur19: This link might be helpful, and the Panel Physicians are supposed to be following these new procedures for 'up front' medical exams, which I assume yours was, if you are being sponsored. Your 'receipt' should be either the IMM 1017 form or an e-medical notification, depending on whether your IME results are being sent to CIC on paper or electronically. You might want to point this out to the doctor, as I've heard there has been confusion about procedures in some countries.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/exam/instructions.asp

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Yelsew said:
CanadianJeepGuy: No, it's always 'obrigado' if the speaker is male, and 'obrigada' if the speaker is female, regardless of the gender of the person being thanked. That way, no chance of making a mistake, if you don't know whether the person you are thanking is male or female (as is often the case on a forum like this). Although I happened to know this grammar rule, my Portuguese is also self-taught so I know I make lots of errors too.

gladiateur19: This link might be helpful, and the Panel Physicians are supposed to be following these new procedures for 'up front' medical exams, which I assume yours was, if you are being sponsored. Your 'receipt' should be either the IMM 1017 form or an e-medical notification, depending on whether your IME results are being sent to CIC on paper or electronically. You might want to point this out to the doctor, as I've heard there has been confusion about procedures in some countries.

thank you i have read this,,,i have heard there has been confusion in some countries too,,,anyway my wife has sent an email to Vo here in Rabat,,,so we are waiting for their reply to see what we should do,,,i just dont wanna waste more time,,,we have decided to send in the application before the end of june

ahmed999

May 26, 2013
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the ABU DHABI office. I hope you guys can help me!! Thank you

In April, I received an acknowledgment of receipt (AOR) email and email requesting required documents such as birth certificate, supplementary form, proof of communication between both spouses and proof that your spouse lives in Canada.

We have submitted all requested documents within that week.

My question is: How long does it usually take after this request to receive any response/correspondence? It has been a month already and we have not received anything. We've emailed and faxed them but haven't received a reply. We've also looked at the spreadsheet provided on this forum but we'd like to hear from users of the forum.

We also would like to know what they ask for after reviewing the requested documents?
Are we close in receiving a passport request (In sha Allah) ?

If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

SHUKRAN =)

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
Yelsew said:

Thanks Yelsew. Those damn Toronto Portuguese have been messing with this mangia-cake.