Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2013
Passport Req..
March 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 6, 2013
LANDED..........
March 10, 2013
Hello, just wanna ask if what site do we need to pay our fees? My husband told me he can't pay online because the server is under maintenance. Any help regarding this? I want him to submit our application because its been 3 months Since our medical. Thanks a lot! God bless

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
The only places you can pay are online using your credit cards. Or you can request the payment voucher and then you can pay at a bank but CIC has to send you the voucher. Otherwise you can wait until the site up again

pineapple87

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/may/13
Doc's Request.
ARC 04/april/14
AOR Received.
01/june/13
File Transfer...
09/july/13
Med's Done....
(2nd time) 19/june/14
Passport Req..
09/july/14
VISA ISSUED...
25/july/14
Hello everybody,
I'm a bit confused about the medical exams. My husband is sponsoring me (I live in El Salvador and my application will be going to MX) and on the checklist and guide they specify I must send proof of the medical examination. I have 2 questions:

1. For some reason I always thought I didn't have to send in medical exams until they requested them (after app was submitted)...is that incorrect?

2. If I do have to submit with app, the checklist says to submit: "original copy 2 of form IMM 1017" and the Guide says to submit: "copy 1 of the medical report - Client Biodata and summary IMM 1017". What needs to be submitted?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Thank you! =D

I do have another question for every body.

I'm just going to submit my application and was going through the instructions again. Found a mistake.

The guide states about IMM5406,
If you are filling out the Application for Permanent Residence from within Canada – Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada Class (IMM 5289), do not complete this section.

Thats the section C, in Additional Family document. The applicant has one sibling. We don't have to fill this section out, right? can any one confirm? I'm just being paranoid sorry.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
He has to declare the sibling and then sign or else they might find out and the consequences might not be nice

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
Another question,

The declaration form iMM 5669, at the end it says that I might have to sign it infront of a government official?

Do you have to do that for inland application? or I just sign it without the Government official?

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
linxord said:
Another question,

The declaration form iMM 5669, at the end it says that I might have to sign it infront of a government official?

Do you have to do that for inland application? or I just sign it without the Government official?
There's a part at the end of the form that you sign at landing with the IO after swearing all the information is valid and accurate.

You DO sign the "Declaration of Applicant." You DO NOT sign the "I solemnly swear" part until landing. Basically, anything under the "DO NOT COMPLETE UNTIL LANDING" don't fill out.

dennyflex

Sep 28, 2012
hello everyone,i need help...... i am international student. i got married to my fiancee in the USA last year December. she is an american citizen but stop college because of family frustration.(may not qualify for NAFTA program). living apart has been painful for both of us. now we are both planning for her to come and live with me here temporary until we both figure out how she can go back to school and complete it (nursing program). i have not change my statues yet to married. since she does not need a TRV to visit me here, i was wondering if she can go ahead and apply for open work permit once she comes for a visit. do i need to change my statues at the school and with cic too as married? or the marriage document will be enough prove? finally what would be the best advice here. she has already tried the job search but no employer willing to give her an offer based on the fact that she does not have a work permit or legal status in Canada.

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
amikety said:
There's a part at the end of the form that you sign at landing with the IO after swearing all the information is valid and accurate.

You DO sign the "Declaration of Applicant." You DO NOT sign the "I solemnly swear" part until landing. Basically, anything under the "DO NOT COMPLETE UNTIL LANDING" don't fill out.
Thank you!! it was obvious but I'm brain dead. I'm just getting nervous as I'm close to sending it in and don't want to make mistakes.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
linxord said:
Thank you!! it was obvious but I'm brain dead. I'm just getting nervous as I'm close to sending it in and don't want to make mistakes.
Don't feel bad :) I answered a question on IMM 5669 incorrectly and had to send in a new form with explanation. Nerves, excitement, butterflies.... ugh!

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Hello
I am from Pakistan. I am on a PGWP Program and my PGWP Expires in June 2015. I was nominated by PNP ontario under masters category. And i have recently applied for my immigration in April 2013. I am going to get married in next 6 months to a non canadian in my home country
What would you guys suggest me.

1. Update my status with the Ottawa Office where I applied for my PR, OR

2. Should I wait to get my Immigration and then apply for my to be wife ?? (which takes about 2 years of processing time from Pakistan)

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
ALM123 said:
Hello
I am from Pakistan. I am on a PGWP Program and my PGWP Expires in June 2015. I was nominated by PNP ontario under masters category. And i have recently applied for my immigration in April 2013. I am going to get married in next 6 months to a non canadian in my home country

2. Should I wait to get my Immigration and then apply for my to be wife ?? (which takes about 2 years of processing time from Pakistan)
You need to include her in your PNP application. If you get married, but land as 'single' you can never sponsor your wife.

cempjwi

Mar 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
31-Jul-12
Doc's Request.
09-Feb-13; Sent 13-Mar-13
AOR Received.
15-Oct-12; In-process 26-Mar-13
File Transfer...
15-Oct-12
Med's Request
02-Apr-13 Chest Xray Only
Med's Done....
14-May-12; 04-Apr-13 (Delivered 15-Apr-13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2013 (Rcvd May 15th, 2013)
LANDED..........
1-July-2013
ALM123 said:
Hello

Marry her after you land. You will be able to sponsor her right waway as long as you have not lived with her for 1yr prior to marriage or prior to applying for her.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
She lives in Pakistan. I am already in Canada. So you guys are suggesting me to get married after I land as an immigrant. But the thing is I will still have to apply for spousal visa which would take about 2 years as per processing time in my country.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
ALM123 said:
She lives in Pakistan. I am already in Canada. So you guys are suggesting me to get married after I land as an immigrant. But the thing is I will still have to apply for spousal visa which would take about 2 years as per processing time in my country.
Do you know how much time it will take to add her to your PNP application? I don't know for sure. Maybe you should find this out first, then make the better decision for your family.

You can try asking in the PNP section or maybe a thread about Pakistani immigration (there are many). Someone surely knows or has experience.