Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
roambee said:
As sponsor what documents need to be notarized if there are any ?
Documentation requirements change frequently, so read the most up-to-date general and country-specific sponsorship and application guides super carefully, and if either says notarize, do it. If neither does, then there's no need. And immediately before submitting, check to make sure CIC hasn't issued any new guides or application forms, and if it has, be sure to use only the new form/guides.

iellejacildo

Feb 4, 2013
hi..good day to all of you..

Just wanna ask regarding bar codes..im wondering if do i have to fill out the forms and validate them at the same time?

Thank you so much..

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
iellejacildo said:
hi..good day to all of you..

Just wanna ask regarding bar codes..im wondering if do i have to fill out the forms and validate them at the same time?

Thank you so much..
The barcodes encode the information you enter into the form, so if you change information after generating them, the barcodes are not valid.

So you need to validate them when you are done or after you change them after you have validated them.

iellejacildo

Feb 4, 2013
computergeek said:
The barcodes encode the information you enter into the form, so if you change information after generating them, the barcodes are not valid.

So you need to validate them when you are done or after you change them after you have validated them.
Thank you computergerk
but i read on some threads that have printed all the bar codes in one paper? is this optional?

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
iellejacildo said:
Thank you computergerk
but i read on some threads that have printed all the bar codes in one paper? is this optional?
What do you mean? All the barcodes automatically go on two pieces of paper.

IslandAnnie

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2012
AOR Received.
29-11-2012
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Done....
14-11-2012
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 never received, pp submitted 09-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
iellejacildo said:
Thank you computergerk
There were two sets of bar codes, and I think I recall that the bar codes on the Sponsor form were all on one page, but they printed on two pages on the Applicant docs (or the other way around). But in any case, you should submit them as they print out.

iellejacildo

Feb 4, 2013
IslandAnnie said:
There were two sets of bar codes, and I think I recall that the bar codes on the Sponsor form were all on one page, but they printed on two pages on the Applicant docs (or the other way around). But in any case, you should submit them as they print out.
Thank you..now i know :) coz im going to fill out the forms,just wanna make sure im doing it right.. Thank you so much..

samvan

Feb 16, 2013
Hello
I have an outside Canada sponsorship by my wife. my medical exams expired so i redid them while i am visiting my wife in Canada and the results were received in Ottawa medical center in Nov 8th, 2012.
Then, in Feb 7th, 2013. I received an email from Beirut visa office asking me do the medical exams!
how long does it take for the medical results to be received in overseas visa office from Ottawa?
are the medical results going straight to overseas visa office or processing center in Mississauga?
where are my medical result after 3 months?
please If anybody has any idea or similar experience!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
samvan said:
Hello
I have an outside Canada sponsorship by my wife. my medical exams expired so i redid them while i am visiting my wife in Canada and the results were received in Ottawa medical center in Nov 8th, 2012.
Then, in Feb 7th, 2013. I received an email from Beirut visa office asking me do the medical exams!
how long does it take for the medical results to be received in overseas visa office from Ottawa?
are the medical results going straight to overseas visa office or processing center in Mississauga?
where are my medical result after 3 months?
please If anybody has any idea or similar experience!
The problem is that your medicals were sent to the wrong office. Beirut is not serviced by the Ottawa medical service office; I believe it is Paris that handles that region. It is the responsibility of the Panel Physician to submit to the correct office.

I would advise Beirut that you had your medicals done in Canada on the specific date and your results were sent to Ottawa. If you have a receipt (IMM 1017) from the doctor, that should be sufficient to allow them to find the records and match them with your file. But because they went to the wrong regional medical centre it is likely Beirut isn't looking in the right place for them. You should not, however, be required to repeat them again.

samvan

Feb 16, 2013
computergeek said:
The problem is that your medicals were sent to the wrong office. Beirut is not serviced by the Ottawa medical service office; I believe it is Paris that handles that region. It is the responsibility of the Panel Physician to submit to the correct office.

I would advise Beirut that you had your medicals done in Canada on the specific date and your results were sent to Ottawa. If you have a receipt (IMM 1017) from the doctor, that should be sufficient to allow them to find the records and match them with your file. But because they went to the wrong regional medical centre it is likely Beirut isn't looking in the right place for them. You should not, however, be required to repeat them again.
i sent the receipt (IMM 1017) by mail and email to Beirut visa office a week ago and waiting for them to reply. .
thanks for the advice,

roambee

Feb 15, 2013
I am having problem in paying my fee online via CIC. it is not making any transaction request to my bank, I ve tried few different cards to pay but no gain.

Bank draft takes too long that we cant wait due to some other circumstances.

Is there any other way to make fee payment in a day?????

please help

zmikers

Feb 26, 2012
Sweden said:
hey!

1- your daughter is not a dependent on the application form as she is already canadian - no need to sponsor her. But you have to include the information in the "additional family info"

Good luck,
Sweden
Thank you for the response, but just to be absolutely sure, the only form my daughter needs to be written on for both sponsor and sponsored person is this form "Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]?" Thanks again :D

PS I may be back for more info :eek:

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
roambee said:
I am having problem in paying my fee online via CIC. it is not making any transaction request to my bank, I ve tried few different cards to pay but no gain.

Bank draft takes too long that we cant wait due to some other circumstances.

Is there any other way to make fee payment in a day?????

please help
Have you contacted your bank? Especially if your card is from outside Canada, this can be an issue but if you contact the bank and advise them of what you are doing they can assist you in ensuring the transaction is approved - assuming they are the ones refusing it in the first place. Other things can go wrong to cause this as well, but the most common cause is because I've seen is as an anti-fraud measure.