Spousal sponsorship

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
thanks for the clarification . ....i will try to consul with a lawyer , because CIC dont issue a letter for study permit or TRV which says you cant sponsor or add a family member who you dont include in your application, in other hand CIC issues a letter to PR applicants which says that you cant include family member beyond this stage ,

so my question is " do i have chance if i seek legal assistance and explain every thing or it is dead end. ?
It's about whether IRCC takes action against you for the study permit misrepresentation. This isn't a sponsorship issue. Move over to the EE or Skilled Worker section of the forum.

nf_sedaghat

Feb 22, 2020
They received our application on November 13, 2019. I called them yesterday and the clerk said once the sponsorship eligibility is approved, they will issue the OWP. Is the eligibility assessment taken so long?
Hi,
Could you please tell me the number you called as well as the menu options that we can talk to a person?

Tintin1984

Star Member
May 25, 2015
I’m based in the UK, and im trying to open a Canadian bank account on behalf of my partner who is the sponsor. Does anyone have any recommendations of what bank I should go with? Having a few issues with hSBC

Thanks in advance :):)

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Does anyone know any cases where the file has been rejected after receiving Pre-arrival and Decision Made?

Anyone ? :)
All refusals get "Decision Made"; it is just not the desired decision. Pre-arrival is generally just an automatic thing and doesn't mean approval.

Generally, if you haven't received a Procedural Fairness Letter or an interview, it is an approval.

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
All refusals get "Decision Made"; it is just not the desired decision. Pre-arrival is generally just an automatic thing and doesn't mean approval.

Generally, if you haven't received a Procedural Fairness Letter or an interview, it is an approval.
Thanks for the clarification. I got both, the Pre-arrival and Decision made on Sunday. nothing after that. hoping for the best.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I’m based in the UK, and im trying to open a Canadian bank account on behalf of my partner who is the sponsor. Does anyone have any recommendations of what bank I should go with? Having a few issues with hSBC

Is your sponsor in Canada, can't they open one for themselves? If neither of you are in Canada I don't know if an account can be opened from outside Canada.

Reactions: Tintin1984

ranasingha001

May 3, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Doc's Request.
N/A
Interview........
N/A

Can you clearly explain the question please. I will try to answer your question. Thank you.

Tintin1984

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Is your sponsor in Canada, can't they open one for themselves? If neither of you are in Canada I don't know if an account can be opened from outside Canada.
Thanks v much again :) . He’s based in the UK at the moment, and we’re finding it difficult to open one. We’re being told we can only open one if we’re relocating in a month or two.

Lovecanada1412

Jun 2, 2020
Hi My annual income for the last 4 years has been
2015-2016- 10000 cad
2016-2017- 12000cad
2017-2018- 13000cad
2019-2020- 25000cad
Apart from this annual income I have around 15k cad of savings in my own personal account. Can anybody please let me know if I stand a chance to be elegible to sponser my spouse and one child with the current financial situation
Thanks

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hi My annual income for the last 4 years has been
2015-2016- 10000 cad
2016-2017- 12000cad
2017-2018- 13000cad
2019-2020- 25000cad
Apart from this annual income I have around 15k cad of savings in my own personal account. Can anybody please let me know if I stand a chance to be elegible to sponser my spouse and one child with the current financial situation
Thanks
for spousal sponsership there is no income limit u r good to go

Reactions: NaineshPatel