+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

ora.8788

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone can help me please, I've 2 questions;
  • LVO has requested more information and they also wants the translations. Can I submit all the requested information from Canada or it must be submitted by my wife(Principle Applicant)? I haven't submitted the Use of Representative form yet.
  • Is that ok if we send the Use of representative form with the documents they've requested? or it must be submitted before sending/requesting any information from LVO. Usually how long it takes for them to approve the Use of Representative.
Thanks in advance. your quick reply will be highly appreciated.

@canuck_in_uk @shalenabennie

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Anyone can help me please, I've 2 questions;
  • LVO has requested more information and they also wants the translations. Can I submit all the requested information from Canada or it must be submitted by my wife(Principle Applicant)? I haven't submitted the Use of Representative form yet.
  • Is that ok if we send the Use of representative form with the documents they've requested? or it must be submitted before sending/requesting any information from LVO. Usually how long it takes for them to approve the Use of Representative.
Thanks in advance. your quick reply will be highly appreciated.

@canuck_in_uk @shalenabennie
You can submit the forms yourself and yes you can send the representative form with the documents

attitudeguyz

May 7, 2014
Category........
FAM
dosent matter that
Hi singleman,
Actually I already knew the contacts and location address of Canada Embassy in Afghanistan, mentioned embassy do not deal with immigration visa, its only for political affairs. As far as I know, before Islamabad Visa Office used to issue visa for Afghan nationals, for now, since the application is process in New Delhi Visa Office, will NDVO issue the visa or Islamabad, Pakistan VO? Looking to hear from you and other experts
you can apply from anywhere except afghanistan because they dont deal in visas

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hello folks,

I (principal applicant) applied as non-accompanying family (spouse and kid) & got my PPR and planning to travel early next year. My immigration consultant tells me that during the time of processing of my family's sponsorship visa, it is not recommended for them to travel to Canada on a Temporary Visa. Do you have any idea if this is true?

Thanks and Regards,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello folks,

I (principal applicant) applied as non-accompanying family (spouse and kid) & got my PPR and planning to travel early next year. My immigration consultant tells me that during the time of processing of my family's sponsorship visa, it is not recommended for them to travel to Canada on a Temporary Visa. Do you have any idea if this is true?

Thanks and Regards,
Not true. They can certainly travel to Canada on TRVs if they have them. Generally speaking it's quite challenging to get a TRV approved in this situation. But if your family already has them, no issues using them to visit Canada.

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Yes. They are going to wonder how a marriage can be genuine if you've never spoken to the person you're marrying.
Yes but in Muslim arranged marriages its a norm to not talk to your wife beforehand. Also I don't see anywhere in the application where they ask for communication before marriage.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Yes but in Muslim arranged marriages its a norm to not talk to your wife beforehand. Also I don't see anywhere in the application where they ask for communication before marriage.
It's just my opinion, but if they see you didn't even talk to your wife b4 marriage abd now you trying to sponsor her, I think they will think it's not genuine. Just my opinion. Im in Saudi, and it's definitely not a muslim thing abd I dint you appreciate you saying that because we are Muslim and there nothing that says you don't speak b4 you marry. Hire wise do you get to know them. Try your luck, let me know how it goes ;)

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi,

I want to share my story and ask for your advice.

We married last year and back in January last year we sent our Inland application. a Month ago I figure out something and this devastated our marriage.

we do not talk since then. Last week I received a letter with this Title '' Eligibility Passed ''.

I know my wife can cancel sponsorship unless the final decision is made. I wonder what this letter means? Is it final decision Letter?
And how can I understand if she requested the withdrawal?

Thanks.
This just means you hwve been deemed eligible. I believe they still need to process your medical and background check. You can check online the status of your application

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
It's just my opinion, but if they see you didn't even talk to your wife b4 marriage abd now you trying to sponsor her, I think they will think it's not genuine. Just my opinion. Im in Saudi, and it's definitely not a muslim thing abd I dint you appreciate you saying that because we are Muslim and there nothing that says you don't speak b4 you marry. Hire wise do you get to know them. Try your luck, let me know how it goes ;)
lets not get into a debate, however you cannot have private conversation with a non mehram women. I should have emphasized on the private conversation part. He is a link explaining my point of muslims not talking to girls before marriage:-

http://www.islamhelpline.net/node/7998