Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
mbajouco said:
I cant find where to pay the fee online...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=wp&canada=inside&cat=temp

If you are applying via paper application, you can pay the fee online, print the receipt and submit it. If you are applying for the work permit online, then you pay as part of the application process.

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
hi,

i am living and working in California for more than 5 years. i am a naturalized Canadian citizen. i got married last year,now i am sponsoring my wife. what reason should i write to show i will return to Canada once my wife gets PR? also i am not sending "print out form C" the tax document; as i am living here in US. what should i attach with my application,would y job letter and pay stubs will be enough?

Prabhu

Jul 6, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
04-Nov-2014, In-process July 1st 2015
Med's Done....
08-Sep-2014
Passport Req..
August 3rd
Hi All,

I applied for PR for my wife on Sep 14th 2014 through OUTLAND (spouse lives outside Canada). Is it possible to bring her to Canada though visitor visa while her PR application is in process.

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Prabhu said:
Hi All,

I applied for PR for my wife on Sep 14th 2014 through OUTLAND (spouse lives outside Canada). Is it possible to bring her to Canada though visitor visa while her PR application is in process.
Yes you can take that chance its depends upon the visa officer evaluating your application and your citenzenship of country. In some cases they issue the visit visa and other cases deny too. But it did not effect your sponsership application its better to go for it.

Prabhu

Jul 6, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
04-Nov-2014, In-process July 1st 2015
Med's Done....
08-Sep-2014
Passport Req..
August 3rd
amjad3126 said:
Yes you can take that chance its depends upon the visa officer evaluating your application and your citenzenship of country. In some cases they issue the visit visa and other cases deny too. But it did not effect your sponsership application its better to go for it.

Thanks Ajmad

My country of citizenship is India. Once the spouse application is approved and passport is requested. Do my wife have to travel back to India to submit the passport or we can mail it from Canada to New Delhi. Will they accept the passport if we mail it from Canada and do New Delhi office will mail back passport to Canada.

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Prabhu said:
Thanks Ajmad

My country of citizenship is India. Once the spouse application is approved and passport is requested. Do my wife have to travel back to India to submit the passport or we can mail it from Canada to New Delhi. Will they accept the passport if we mail it from Canada and do New Delhi office will mail back passport to Canada.
You are thinking so far ahead. As far as i know we always send them by mail but i have no idea about India. But for me i send my passport by mail to london office for immigration. I think mostly FedEx or DHL do it for you. I send it by canada post. Its not the issue

mbajouco

Mar 6, 2013
computergeek said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=wp&canada=inside&cat=temp

If you are applying via paper application, you can pay the fee online, print the receipt and submit it. If you are applying for the work permit online, then you pay as part of the application process.
Thanks! so would the fees to pay be Restoration of Temporary Resident Status and Work Permit (including extensions)? or just the Work Permit (including extensions) fee?

Faolchu

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
Currently in full time employment on a working holiday visa the IEC,live with my Canadian girlfriend not quite CIL yet think that's 6 months, can I still work in my full time position while she sponsors me?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Faolchu said:
Currently in full time employment on a working holiday visa the IEC,live with my Canadian girlfriend not quite CIL yet think that's 6 months, can I still work in my full time position while she sponsors me?
ONLY until the expiry date of your IEC permit. It is not extendable.

gagnon_07

Sep 28, 2014
taffy7 said:
So are you saying you paid too much money . Your total should have been $1040. If you have paid to much you can claim a refund. I am sure they will transfer any extra payment to your RPRF.

As far as I know, yes. I paid a total of $1100.00 not including the Right of Permanent Resident fee.... I am Canadian from birth and I am just applying for regular spousal sponsorship so that I can bring my wife (Japanese resident) here, so that we can start our life together. I think i should just have paid the $75.00 for sponsor's fee and the principal applicant $475.00 fee.... But I paid an extra $550.00 by mistake for a fee I wasnt required to make. Who should I contact?

Blacky94

Oct 5, 2014
Hi,
I'm new here and currently my boyfriend and I are busy getting paperwork for sponsorship done.
I'm from the Netherlands and on a Dutch forum about travel and immigration I read that both sponsor and partner need to do a medical exam while I only see it on my checklist (immigrant, I'm from the Netherlands by the way).
So this means I'm the only one supposed to do that?
And I had a medical exam done in June 2013 but had to come back for something. For some reason I never got the change on my WHP until I got a call from the doctor in December 2013 about something and all of a sudden a few days later I had my new WHP. So does this mean my medical exam is still valid since it's not yet ''a year old''?

And I have to ask 2 people to write a statutory declarations about our relationship. Are there curtain rules/things that need to be in there and do they need to get it signed by somebody?

Thanks in advance :)

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Blacky94 said:
Hi,
I'm new here and currently my boyfriend and I are busy getting paperwork for sponsorship done.
I'm from the Netherlands and on a Dutch forum about travel and immigration I read that both sponsor and partner need to do a medical exam while I only see it on my checklist (immigrant, I'm from the Netherlands by the way).
So this means I'm the only one supposed to do that?
And I had a medical exam done in June 2013 but had to come back for something. For some reason I never got the change on my WHP until I got a call from the doctor in December 2013 about something and all of a sudden a few days later I had my new WHP. So does this mean my medical exam is still valid since it's not yet ''a year old''?

And I have to ask 2 people to write a statutory declarations about our relationship. Are there curtain rules/things that need to be in there and do they need to get it signed by somebody?

Thanks in advance :)
The sponsor never has to submit to a medical examination. It's only the applicant and any dependants.
If your last medical was in December, you will almost certainly have to have another one at some point. You might as well get it done again just before the application is sent off.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
I'm sponsoring my wife andI just got SA like a month ago and I'm planning on visiting my wife in my hometown for 2 months. Is that gonna affect our application? Thanks!

Blacky94

Oct 5, 2014
Thanks for your answer :)
One more thing, do the statutory declarations written by family/friends have to be signed by a commissioner of oaths/member of parlement? If so I guess they have to go there themselfs? I can't take them when we would do IMM5409/declaration common law..