United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
i got ADR but it says to email them and does not mention anything about online upload to GCKEY. What should i do ? Has anyone just sent the documents to email address and not upload to GCKEY ?

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I'm going to marry in a couple of weeks. My spouse is a Canadian national and she has kids as well. "Almost 1 year ago she got divorced and it's my first marriage". She is 4 years elder than me as well.
I know we have some Red flags in our case, but here I found lots of people who knowes very well most of the aspects.

Kindly guide me regarding documentation and any of your suggestions for preparing the case.
we have the record of our old chats email and call logs. Our family members will join our ceremony (approx 30), We already planned our honeymoon trip for other proofs as well. But still, I want some genuine advice from all of you guys that can help me and strengthened my case.
Hi. Firstly congratulations!
I would say to have records of everything about your relationship. This could include gift reciepts, any money transfers, video chat logs, and pictures with your new family. Make sure to take pictures showing you two together with a lot of people. Also save the receipts from buying wedding dresses and gifts from both sides.
You will need to provide information of family members from both of your families (name,address, country) from Pakistan and Canada for your application. I think it’s 5-6 for each person.
You also need to provide a specific timeline of the applicant, including travel history, education, job, etc..
you will also need to show proof that you can support your family financially.
also, even if there are some personal conversations in your chats it’s okay, lvo wants to see the connection between the two of you.
For a quick process I would recommend gathering all documents while you are in Pakistan so you can send the application as soon as possible.
You will have to provide your nikkah nama, marriage certificate, police check, and family certificate of the applicant. Any documents that has urdu writing (including chats) has to be translated professionally and sealed

hope that helps!

fflare

Feb 19, 2020
Hi all, I applied to sponsor my spouse living in Pakistan in February. She had her biometrics and medical exam in March right before the pandemic started, but her file has not been transferred to LVO yet. I see from the tracker that some Pakistani applicants from March had their files transferred to LVO, so I’m starting to get a bit anxious. Do you think I should contact IRCC now or wait till the 1 year mark?

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Hi there,
I just need some help, it's regarding consent form imm5744 ( for Electronics NOTES )
My brother ( he is a sponsor ) had sent a request to know what remarks or comments are in sponsorship file case ( his wife and his kids )
IRCC asking to send them a consent From Imm5744 which supposed to be signed by his wife.

Would anyone please confirm who's info will be in
Section 1. Designated Representative’s Information ( Probably info of my brother ) ???
2. Applicant's Information ( Brother's wife Info ) ???
2.1 Related Individual’s Information ( Brother's kids ) ???
2.3 Related Individual’s Information ( Brother's Kids ) ????

Do kids have to sign this form??
He has 2 boys and both are under 18 years.
Or Just my brother and his wife signatures would be required.

Thank you so much

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Thanks a lot sister. :) I need to ask you one thing more about photographs. There are few photographs left from those i used with the application package. Can I use these as well or do I have to develope the new one. ?
You are more than welcome..Don't use old photos...give them new pictures and ask studio to use their stamp on the backside of the picture...then write date when pictures were clicked,you name and date of birth...that's it

Reactions: riz7862

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I have downloaded the IMM5669 form (Schedule-A), but I am unable insert the complete home address and detail of my Credentials as the given cells allow me to insert the limited text. What should I do now. Please help me.

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
I have downloaded the IMM5669 form (Schedule-A), but I am unable insert the complete home address and detail of my Credentials as the given cells allow me to insert the limited text. What should I do now. Please help me.
If it’s not working then simply take a print then fill it with black pen by hand and then scan it and send it to them

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Where should I track my application after submitting passport for visa?

I tried vfs website but it always says no record found...
It is making me worried now...