Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Im january 2019 applicant
My file transfer on october 2019.still nothing receiv as PPR.
same here....January 17,2019 applicant....moved to lvo on Oct 29 and AOR 2 Dec 10....nothing after that since.....thinking about living with my husband on an island until immigration start working again may be after a century....o_O

Reactions: Ella 22

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
same here....January 17,2019 applicant....moved to lvo on Oct 29 and AOR 2 Dec 10....nothing after that since.....thinking about living with my husband on an island until immigration start working again may be after a century....o_O
Dont lose hope allah will help us
I also 14 january 2019 applicant
File moved to lvo and aor2 received on 12 november and nothing after that
Hope after ramadan lvo work again

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
I used this reason that we didn't get to go on honeymoon n would like my husband to visit Canada for 2 weeks so we could spend time together this in sep 2019 we applied for his visit visa online through gckey n husband was approved in 5 weeks for one year multiple entry visit visa n his spousal application is still in process since may 2019...we had to show a lot of proof though and we attached these docs:

Job verification letter from husband work, his property he owns from Pk, His travel history, he has lived in UK for over 5 years so that helped the most
Job verification letter from my work, my chequing and savings account from last 3 months with savings of 15,000$, detailed invitation letter, Eternity day to day plan for his 2 weeks stay (what we will do and places we will visit in my city)

We didn't book a return ticket or ticket reservation, Just took screenshots from Expedia of his travel dates and same thing for hotel booking we used screenshots and didn't reserve any bookings.

Now due to covid-19 not sure if cic will consider visiting spouse an essential reason so it might be hard to get visit visa but u can try I didn't think we will get approved but we did
You are really so lucky that you got visa for honeymoon cause,they don’t even consider these kind of things, their procedure is highly unpredictable, who knows what they are gonna do

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Dont lose hope allah will help us
I also 14 january 2019 applicant
File moved to lvo and aor2 received on 12 november and nothing after that
Hope after ramadan lvo work again

Yes i hope so too, inshallah. but its really getting too unpredictable...even for immigration lawyers...they're so worried because IRCC is extremely silent for more than 3 months now.....

Reactions: Ma_faraz

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
Z
Allah help us.

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Hi. I am an October 2019 applicant. My wife has sponsored me and I received my MVO London on 15th February 2020. I still haven't received AOR2. Does anyone know if London visa office is open or when is it gonna reopen or anything regarding this? Some hope? TIA

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeh they just removed the bar which states the percent, it now just says ur application is in orocess. my app was at 9 weeks remaining now I do not see any time remaining status
Yes they did I checked and the status bar was removed. There were 15 more days left for 100%

Nida yousuf

Oct 23, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Spousal
Doc's Request.
Marriage/certificate(s) For marriages which took place in Pakistan: The marriage certificate to be submitted is the “Nikkah Nama”. It must bear the Nikkah registry seal as evidence that the marriage has been properly registered by the union council or the relevant government authority in the relevant region. The NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) issued marriage certificate should be included but is not sufficient evidence on its own. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29 > Marriage photos: Marriage photos If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/06/29
AOR Received.
26 May 2019
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
9 december
Med's Request
27 May 2019
Med's Done....
28 june
Interview........
yes