+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if we don't provide marriage certificate, but provide frc of me and my spouse, and the original nikkahnama via scan (as they requested it today. it said marriage cert. should be included but not sufficient alone.), will it be ok? or VO gonna still request the marriage cert. on top of all that? the request today was fron cic as file hasnt been transferred and they said 'marriage document needed: nikkah nama. bearing the registry seal.' then went on to state as said above about marriage cert.
Nadra Marriage Certificate Also required in addition to Nikkah Nama. What they said was, only the marriage certificate without the nikkah naama wont suffice. So, provide both.

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear All,
please advise in proof of relationship to sponsor their is a question in document checklist . Provide Important documents for you and your spouse showing that you are recognized each other's spouse(Such as Insurance benefits)

We are going to open insurance policy and state life Insurance provide two option.

1:- Joint insurance policy (Both the spouse will be policy holder)
2:- One spouse policy holder and 2nd spouse they will mentioned Nominee or Beneficiary
Which option is better as per your opinion?????

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I have recieved my COPR and intend to land in January, insha Allah.
I plan on getting married before landing. My spouse has sufficient CRS to fetch direct ITA, and I look forward to add her in EE pool.
My question is:

1- Based on above scenairio, should I change her name in CNIC, and passport, and get husband's name added?
If yes, all her PCC and reference letters and degree have her name with father's name in it and not husband's, how would I support this change?

And, would having a spouse in Canada, give any extra points, if we are not going the spousal sponsorship pathway?
Plan on getting married in Pakistan before landing? You MUST ABSOLUTELY tell CIC about the marriage before you land/on landing. Its no longer an engagement question like you had mentioned before, dont let anybody advise you otherwise. You will need to make sure when you land, CIC knows you marital status otherwise you will risk misrepresentation, even if you have already gotten your COPR, Even if you guys plan on applying through EE for your spouse. I am still baffled at why you are going the EE route for your wife and not spousal sponsorship after you land. Please ask some experts here like Canuk_in_uk, Scylla on the forum.

After you get married, You should get your name added on her CNIC (changing her name is not a requirement, more cultural than anything else really). Apply for FRC (family registration certificate) after you get married, and a new passport on the basis of these things. EE option seems unnatural in your case. CIC might raise the question why EE and not spousal sponsorship later on when her case is in process.

Research on this a lot and like a I said, ask some experts on forum outside of this thread.

kakasupahi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2017
Unfortunately I had same issue last week about my application lost by courier company but i got called today that they have found you
Dear Veersam, Can u kindly share the file u send it through courier to Mississauga lost or mississuaga center send our file after reveiwing it to LVO that one is lost by Courier service.?
Regards

kakasupahi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2017
Hii. Where ru from? I have applied on 22 March 2017 but on my ECAS there is no line about processing started.
Your life appears after 6 months, during that time have you contacted Mississagua office or anyone to get info?
Dear Ahsan, No I have not contacted to mississuagua center I just checked regularly ECAS and Online service and found update.
Regards

kakasupahi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2017
Oh, ok. Your application is lost, which means they havent really started working on your app. Do you have to send the application now to LVO directly or to CPC-M?
Yes my application lost after receiving by CPC -M and they already workout on my application below are the description.
Application received in Mississauga date: 13-March-2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife(sponsor reside in PK with PA)
Sponsor Approval Date: 30-March-2017
Medical and Police Request Date: 30-March-2017
Medical performed date: 10-Apr-2017
Review of Eligibility in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):13-April-2017
Review of submitted documents date (MYCIC):
Background check in Progress date (MYCIC):
Re-medical request date: No
Re-medical performed date: No
Additional document request date: 3-Apr-2017
Additonal documents that are requested: ScheduleA,PCC,MilitaryRecord
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):N

I have not received any AOR2 from LVO.

MyCIC –dashboard Status is as follow:

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results

You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents

We do not need additional documents.

Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

kakasupahi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2017
Unfortunately I had same issue last week about my application lost by courier company but i got called today that they have found you
Veersam,,Just need to clarify that the application u send it to CPC-M was lost or its lost by CPC-M when they send yours application after reviewing it to LVO?Had u received any Letter from CPC-M that they lost yours application and U have to send new application kit to CPC-M operation Manager directly? Pls share

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Advise please.

We need to submit FRC ( by birth ) between Principal applicant , Parents and siblings ?
OR

FRC ( by marriage) between Principal applicant and Sponsor ?

Last edited:

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advise please.

We need to submit FRC ( by birth ) between Principal applicant , Parents and siblings ?
OR

FRC ( by marriage) between Principal applicant and Sponsor ?
FRC (by marriage). Thats what we submitted.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
==========
Dear Senior please comment.
FRC by marriage is most important. we were a bit unsure of the wordings of the checklist n provided both.

Reactions: Aries69

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
FRC by marriage is most important. we were a bit unsure of the wordings of the checklist n provided both.
Hey,

Just wondering if the FRC is a must? I didn't provide one :/

Reactions: xohaib.shah