+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TZ1991

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, added you to the spreadsheet. however we are missing the following info from your end:

Location of Principal Applicant (city):
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:
Sponsor Approval Date:

You should order GCMS notes (more info here: https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/gcms) as well as involve your MP to ask the status from LVO on yor behalf.

Also Nikkah only cases are scrutinized a lot which might be causing delays. Also keep us posted on the status of your application so we can update the spreadsheet accordingly.
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karacchi
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:Canadian citizen
Sponsor Approval Date:September 27th.

thanks.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karacchi
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:Canadian citizen
Sponsor Approval Date:September 27th.

thanks.
Spreadsheet Updated.
Keep us updated when you receive any info from LVO/GCMS notes.

Reactions: ahsenshah

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Are you talking about Pakistani applicants? I know there were some people in the January thread saying they got an email from CPC-M about their cases being processed there, but they weren't Pakistani. You're right though that some of those applicants should've been in London, but the fact is that Pakistan is a higher-risk country for immigration and they simply don't afford Pakistani applicants the luxuries that some other applicants receive. And yeah I hope you're right that CPC-M is doing some of the processing: in the 7 months my case was hanging around there, it would really suck if they didn't even touch it.
True I am not aware whether there were any Pakistani applicants. And yes I agree with you that Pakistani immigrants probably go through a more rigorous background check for obvious reasons. We ordered GCMS notes for my husband and they did some of the security stuff in Mississauga for instance Info sharing with the US (my husband was there 3 times in two years on a work related project) and there were redacted pages in his notes. So my guess is local VO's are doing criminality and eligibility as they are probably more knowledgeable in those areas than CPC.

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
PCC for the UAE requested on August 23 2017.
I don't understand why they would ask for UAE PCC after a whole year has passed... They could have asked for it a long time ago We applied on August 17 2016.

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
I don't understand why they would ask for UAE PCC after a whole year has passed... They could have asked for it a long time ago We applied on August 17 2016.
Did't you provide one upfront for UAE. Anyway they usually ask for PCC at last stage for prior to 2017 applicants. It is a good news because you will get DM a month or so after you provide the PCC.
Good luck

Reactions: fatima.rizwan

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
Did't you provide one upfront for UAE. Anyway they usually ask for PCC at last stage for prior to 2017 applicants. It is a good news because you will get DM a month or so after you provide the PCC.
Good luck
We can't provide an upfront PCC because the place where the PCC is obtained requires a request letter from the visa office. We were expecting a DM at this point but got a UAE PCC request instead. I just wish they requested it before, not a year after. Oh well we'll wait another month :/ but thanks

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi folks

IMPORTANT QUESTION

My urdu nikkah happened on 28th July but it was registered on 29th July under Cantonment authority.

Similarly the NADRA nikha document also shows that marriage date is 28th July but the entry date value is 29th July.

On urdu nikah nama there is only registration date which is 29th july 2017.
Nadra has both dates mentioned separately.

Question is what should I tell CIC ??

There is date field, should I put 28th or 29th?

Thanks
FH
Mississauga

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Salam everyone,

My documentation is all completed, wife is on her way to send documents from Pakistan. Question is , how did you guys organize the package ? Did you put every document it in different envelopes ? Can the experts tell me what they did ? Plus I am a resident of a Mississauga, so any tip ? Should I do Canada Post or anything else ?

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Hey guys!

Quick question: Is it mandatory for PR holder to SPONSOR visa to spouse? Like, If spouse has 475 CRS score and qualifies for EE FSW category, isn't it wise to go through that channel?

kakasupahi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2017
Dear Admin,Kindly add me in spreadsheet my info are as follows:
Application received in Mississauga date: 13-March-2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife(sponsor reside in PK with PA)
Sponsor Approval Date: 30-March-2017
Medical and Police Request Date: 30-March-2017
Medical performed date: 10-Apr-2017
Review of Eligibility in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):13-April-2017
Review of submitted documents date (MYCIC):
Background check in Progress date (MYCIC):
Re-medical request date: No
Re-medical performed date: No
Additional document request date: 3-Apr-2017
Additonal documents that are requested: ScheduleA,PCC,MilitaryRecord
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):N

I have not received any AOR2 from LVO.

MyCIC –dashboard Status is as follow:

Where is this application?

Details

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Salam everyone,

My documentation is all completed, wife is on her way to send documents from Pakistan. Question is , how did you guys organize the package ? Did you put every document it in different envelopes ? Can the experts tell me what they did ? Plus I am a resident of a Mississauga, so any tip ? Should I do Canada Post or anything else ?
Hi,
Not an expert but we put everything in order of the checklist. We attached all supporting docs to the forms with paper clips. I even went to the extent of putting sticky notes where I thought I needed to clarify something. We sent some additional docs (proof of knowing my husband for 8 years before marriage) in a brown envelope at the very end of the application file.

We used Canada post.

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Salam everyone,

Dear
Not an expert advice but sharing my experience:
I made two separate folders, one for spousal sponsor and the other for principal applicant. Put everything in the order of checklist with checklist on top.
Also include the country specific requirements and docs (off course you will, but just a reminder)
Follow others advice as well.
Arrange everything clear and easy to understand by a third person, and do not miss anything from checklists
Good luck

Reactions: Pakistan_89

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Thats the exact reason. PCC is valid for 1 year only for immigration purposes.
Spreadsheet updated.

Reactions: PAuaePakTor

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hey guys!

Quick question: Is it mandatory for PR holder to SPONSOR visa to spouse? Like, If spouse has 475 CRS score and qualifies for EE FSW category, isn't it wise to go through that channel?
Completely your choice. Check on the EE forum as well.