None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Salam everyone,

My documentation is all completed, wife is on her way to send documents from Pakistan. Question is , how did you guys organize the package ? Did you put every document it in different envelopes ? Can the experts tell me what they did ? Plus I am a resident of a Mississauga, so any tip ? Should I do Canada Post or anything else ?
My sponsor posted through FEDEX and put the checklist on top and everything else in accordance with the checklist. Evidences at the end. The photos were in a small envelope and attached through a paper clip. Staples are not allowed, use paper clips. Used 1 binder clip to bring the package together and slided it in a brown envelope.

Reactions: Pakistan_89

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Dear Admin,Kindly add me in spreadsheet my info are as follows:
Application received in Mississauga date: 13-March-2017
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Karachi
Are you Sponsor or Applicant: Sponsor
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR: Canadian Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife: Wife(sponsor reside in PK with PA)
Sponsor Approval Date: 30-March-2017
Medical and Police Request Date: 30-March-2017
Medical performed date: 10-Apr-2017
Review of Eligibility in Progress Date (MYCIC):
Review of Medical Passed Date (MYCIC):13-April-2017
Review of submitted documents date (MYCIC):
Background check in Progress date (MYCIC):
Re-medical request date: No
Re-medical performed date: No
Additional document request date: 3-Apr-2017
Additonal documents that are requested: ScheduleA,PCC,MilitaryRecord
Rukhsati Ceremony Performed (Y/N): Y
Nikkah Only Case (Y/N): N
Second marriage for PA or Sponsor (Y/N):N

I have not received any AOR2 from LVO.

MyCIC –dashboard Status is as follow:

Where is this application?

Details

Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Added you to the spreadsheet, thanks for sharing ur details.
LVO does not send AOR2. Usually in the Sponsor Approval letter it is mentioned that your file has been transferred to London.
Keep us updated with the progress of your application.

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Dear Senior,

Please advise being a Canadian citizen How I can get Travel History From Canada to USA? because I traveled From Canada to USA but their is no stamp on passport and entry /Exit dates not remember to me.
Please go to the following website and select "View Travel history" , over there you would need to provide your passport details and all your travel history to US would be available then

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Hi everyone, April Applicant LVO . How long will it take to get the golden PPR/DM after Medical passed, already paid RPRF and BGC done? Thanks

mubashirathar56

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hi folks

IMPORTANT QUESTION

My urdu nikkah happened on 28th July but it was registered on 29th July under Cantonment authority.

Similarly the NADRA nikha document also shows that marriage date is 28th July but the entry date value is 29th July.

On urdu nikah nama there is only registration date which is 29th july 2017.
Nadra has both dates mentioned separately.

Question is what should I tell CIC ??

There is date field, should I put 28th or 29th?

Thanks
FH
Mississauga
There is a marriage date on your Nikahnama as well, please check Point#12 on your Urdu Nikah nama

kakasupahi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2017
Added you to the spreadsheet, thanks for sharing ur details.
LVO does not send AOR2. Usually in the Sponsor Approval letter it is mentioned that your file has been transferred to London.
Keep us updated with the progress of your application.
Thanks MM345 .IA i will update if any thing new come on my status

Reactions: MM345

M iqbal1

Jun 5, 2017
I got some changes on my cic status

1- medical passed into we do not need your medical if this change we will inform you ( this was done due expiration of upfront medical)
2- additional doc are being reviewed into we do not need add doc
3- back ground- your app is in process next step is to conduct bG check now its changed into your app is in process when we need more info we will inform you

And i also get a reply from lvo that your initial review will start in coming months...
November 2016 applicant

Momi123

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016
Please guide me how I can get the history of whats up calls ? I have web chat screen shots of different months, chat of last 1 year but this call records I dnt know how I will get ?

AyeshaT

Aug 24, 2017
Please guide me how I can get the history of whats up calls ? I have web chat screen shots of different months, chat of last 1 year but this call records I dnt know how I will get ?

There is no way to get watsapp call history,you can only take the one being showed on your watsapp call log for last 2 months or so.

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Got my notes today, looks like it's still waiting on primary review because it says: "Group Name: Primary Review".

Under assessments on the first page it shows blank for "Security" which might be why it wrongly (I think) shows the background status as started on GCKey.

Scrolling down to each section it says that all, eligibility, security and criminality are all "Not Started".

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
I got some changes on my cic status

1- medical passed into we do not need your medical if this change we will inform you ( this was done due expiration of upfront medical)
2- additional doc are being reviewed into we do not need add doc
3- back ground- your app is in process next step is to conduct bG check now its changed into your app is in process when we need more info we will inform you

And i also get a reply from lvo that your initial review will start in coming months...
November 2016 applicant
I am Dec, 2016 applicant and background check info changed from: your app is in process next step is to conduct bG check to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

i think it is just a system update, we still have the same status as before. i am also second marriage case

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Got my notes today... Eligibility shows in progess; status: review required. VO also says'I have entered review required under eligibility...' That's not good news is it? :( Due Date for eligibility was yesterday as per the notes, generated as of the 22nd of august. Another due date, which is as of today is application assignment, any idea what that is? My heart's just sinking now... :(

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Got my notes today, looks like it's still waiting on primary review because it says: "Group Name: Primary Review".

Under assessments on the first page it shows blank for "Security" which might be why it wrongly (I think) shows the background status as started on GCKey.

Scrolling down to each section it says that all, eligibility, security and criminality are all "Not Started".
Security is always shown blank. Even if they work in it they hide it. blank it out etc.they don't show it as per their rules.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Got my notes today... Eligibility shows in progess; status: review required. VO also says'I have entered review required under eligibility...' That's not good news is it? :( Due Date for eligibility was yesterday as per the notes, generated as of the 22nd of august. Another due date, which is as of today is application assignment, any idea what that is? My heart's just sinking now... :(
Another officer will review your file. Any red flags in your case?