+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AyeshaT

Aug 24, 2017
I think london embassy is back to work after holidays,everybody recieving emails from them,
Hope to get mine soon too

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
i got a question again guys,

IMM5669 schedule A background form
Q3. Mothers name: it says * FAMILY NAME AT BIRTH

the guide says (surname or last name)

i filled out this form so many times before but not occurred to me once.
what should i fill in this now? her last name at birth or her last name now after married name.
any one who went through this please help
thankyou.
For schedule A, it says family name at birth...so that one.

sad story

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Plz help i sponsor my wife march 13 my ecas shows
1,we receive your application on march 13 2017
1,medical result have been received.
Since march no updates. My layer telling me your file has been tranfer to london

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I think london embassy is back to work after holidays,everybody recieving emails from them,
Hope to get mine soon too
I hope so too .. still waitin on bgc to start ..

Reactions: AyeshaT

Salman shad

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Hi
Just wanna know after submitted your passport at visa office lahore they sent it to isb office and then stamping is done in isb or they send passport to London visa office ? Like few got passport back within 4-5 days and mostly after 10 days so how people get passport back in 4-5 days
Thanks

Last edited:

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Hi
Just wanna know after submitted your passport at visa office lahore they sent it to isb office and then stamping is done in isb or they send passport to London visa office ? Like few got passport back within 4-5 days and mostly after 10 days so how people get passport back in 4-5 days
Thanks
I think stamping is done in Islamabad.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Hi
Thanks
It's illegal for another country to physically request your passport, so it gets sent to the Canadian High Commission/embassy in Pakistan instead (either Isamabad, Karachi or another major city centre forwards it to the embassy, where it's stamped and sent back for your collection at the city office). This is my opinion based on comments on this forum.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Is it true that some applications are transferred to LVO and some et processed in missisauga ?
Pakistan spousal applicants are all processed in London. There is no one on this forum to date who has had their file completely processed at CPC-M. Mississauga might do partial processing, but even that's rare and unusual.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Pakistan spousal applicants are all processed in London. There is no one on this forum to date who has had their file completely processed at CPC-M. Mississauga might do partial processing, but even that's rare and unusual.
Yesterday a lot of people were informed that their files would be processed at Mississauga and some of those were supposed to have been sent to London. I think there is a huge backlog and they are getting all the help they can to process applications in the 12 months processing time. Also Mississauga has been conducting Medical and in my opinion security as well before sending off files to VO (previously those were done at VOs).

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Yesterday a lot of people were informed that their files would be processed at Mississauga and some of those were supposed to have been sent to London. I think there is a huge backlog and they are getting all the help they can to process applications in the 12 months processing time. Also Mississauga has been conducting Medical and in my opinion security as well before sending off files to VO (previously those were done at VOs).
Are you talking about Pakistani applicants? I know there were some people in the January thread saying they got an email from CPC-M about their cases being processed there, but they weren't Pakistani. You're right though that some of those applicants should've been in London, but the fact is that Pakistan is a higher-risk country for immigration and they simply don't afford Pakistani applicants the luxuries that some other applicants receive. And yeah I hope you're right that CPC-M is doing some of the processing: in the 7 months my case was hanging around there, it would really suck if they didn't even touch it.

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Are you talking about Pakistani applicants? I know there were some people in the January thread saying they got an email from CPC-M about their cases being processed there, but they weren't Pakistani. You're right though that some of those applicants should've been in London, but the fact is that Pakistan is a higher-risk country for immigration and they simply don't afford Pakistani applicants the luxuries that some other applicants receive. And yeah I hope you're right that CPC-M is doing some of the processing: in the 7 months my case was hanging around there, it would really suck if they didn't even touch it.
My thoughts:
Since London pilot project which started late August 2016, Mississauga CPC-M does make sure that all requirements are met and documents are in file before it is sent to the VO. Before that it was not used to be like that.
After new system in Jan 2017, I think CPC-M does not send the file to VO till all documents like PCC and medical are received. So it means that security check and criminality is also performed in CPC-M?. this is a ?.
May be others can better explain.

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
My thoughts:
Since London pilot project which started late August 2016, Mississauga CPC-M does make sure that all requirements are met and documents are in file before it is sent to the VO. Before that it was not used to be like that.
After new system in Jan 2017, I think CPC-M does not send the file to VO till all documents like PCC and medical are received. So it means that security check and criminality is also performed in CPC-M?. this is a ?.
May be others can better explain.
Yes, what you're saying is possible. I'm not too familiar with how the old system worked, but from what I've heard on the forums, more work is being one before files are sent abroad, so that reduces the ultimate processing time at the overseas VOs.