App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Okay I don't see how, but it would seem these are related. I will stop worrying that they need something and just wait to see what happens when they generate my second batch of notes. :)
So this means that the visa officers do we if we've requested notes, that's a bit scary.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
So this means that the visa officers do we if we've requested notes, that's a bit scary.
I think not, because a different department altogether handles requests for Access to Information and Privacy Act. And even if the officers do, shouldn't matter. It's just that their system has lots of bugs and this isn't the first mass glitch that's happened. We should be fine :)

M iqbal1

Jun 5, 2017
With all the procedural changes at IRCC, no one can say for sure. Have you tried ordering your GCMS notes? They will help shed more light. The PA can also email LVO on a status update, launch a case specific inquiry, or contact MP for faster updates on your case. Hope that helps.
I sent a inquiry email to lvo on june and get reply that this application awaits initial review...may be there is a delay due to second marriage case...i'm a november 2016 applicant

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I sent a inquiry email to lvo on june and get reply that this application awaits initial review...may be there is a delay due to second marriage case...i'm a november 2016 applicant
It's possible but the best way to find out if the second marriage is really an issue is to order your GCMS notes. If since June they have conducted a review of your file, there will be officers notes on it regarding eligibility which will help you a lot. Best to order notes.

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hi Experts,

I have a quick question for you .My spouse did not change his name in Nadra and even did not change in passport and ID card. He has B Form in which he is showing as a son with his parents ." For copy of your family booklet" I believe he can give to that as well as it is showing his family members and before marriage and he did not change his name in passport and other documents . Please let me know.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hello my fellow Pakistani applicants,

I need some more guidance from you all.

Scenario:- I have got PPR. I am engaged. (not married). I am doing my first soft landing in Canada on 15th September 2017 for two weeks. My marriage is being planned in February 2018.

Queries:-

1. Do I have to wait for PR card to be processed before I get married or the fact that I have done my landing before marriage is enough?

2. Is there any fixed time that I can't get married after my first landing. I mean, for example, do I have to stay unmarried for at-least 6 months post first-landing ? Or any rule like that. I know there isn't any as such I have come across, but just wanted to be sure.

Please do let me know.

Last edited:

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Omg you guys the PA side on ECAS finally change to In Process today :eek:!! And it's a Saturday! Does that mean the file is for sure at LVO now? Or is it a system glitch? There is no date written for when they started processing it, but just the status has changed.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee and MM345

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hello my fellows,

Can someone please guide me I need Family Registeration certificate from Nadra and I and my spouse both of them are out of country and cannot go to pakistan just to get FRC from Nadra . Is there any way I can get it because through applying online it goes to confirmation to Nadra and even (we did not register in Nadra as we left country after our marriage and did not change name in passport) . Is there any way I can get FRC from Nadra ? Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

cybersaadk

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
Hello my fellows,

Can someone please guide me I need Family Registeration certificate from Nadra and I and my spouse both of them are out of country and cannot go to pakistan just to get FRC from Nadra . Is there any way I can get it because through applying online it goes to confirmation to Nadra and even (we did not register in Nadra as we left country after our marriage and did not change name in passport) . Is there any way I can get FRC from Nadra ? Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
askm, you can apply for the FRC online through here: http://id.nadra.gov.pk/family-registration-certificate/
Did you and your wife update your CNIC/NICOP to change status to married with each other's CNIC? If yes, then i guess all you need to do is apply from the link above. If not, I think you would have to update both of your CNIC/NICOPS first and then apply for the FRC.
For updating status to married on your CNIC/NICOP, you can do it online as well through http://id.nadra.gov.pk/modify-id/.
I just went through that process, its pretty fast, I applied on Jul 29 and got the updated NICOP on Aug 7. (I am also outside Pakistan and applied from here in Canada). Hope that helps.

Reactions: 3465

cybersaadk

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
Yea I remember that. I've ordered notes again, hopefully they will shed some light. and if by the end of the 28 days of our case specific inquiry we receive nothing I will visit my MP. Hopefully it's nothing and just a glitch in their broken system!
Same thing for me, documents status changed to we need more documents, we will contact you on Aug 14 but no updates since then. I have ordered gcms notes and sent email to lvo, as well as submitted a case specific inquiry, lets see what happens. I actually hope it wasnt a glitch and they opened the file and are actually working on it hopefully.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

pakcad

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
My wife received medical request on Aug 17, 2017 and it was completed on August 24 (Thursday) at Lahore.

How long does it take them to forward the results?

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just applied for my spouse immigration but I didnt include a family registration certificate, infact I was not aware that pakistan issue any such document. Is it mandatory to submit FRC? I can order now online and think it takes 7-10 days, then can submit when they ask for Schedule A.

Doctordmc

Star Member
May 7, 2016
Wha
Omg you guys the PA side on ECAS finally change to In Process today :eek:!! And it's a Saturday! Does that mean the file is for sure at LVO now? Or is it a system glitch? There is no date written for when they started processing it, but just the status has changed.
you time line?