+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

hmian1992

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
I travelled to US quite frequently as well. I just left those bits out as they dont stamp the passport.

really!! omg i was freaking out about that. did they question you about anything on the form? i have been to pakistan, Eruope and the islands. so i should just put that info right?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hello!

I have been marrried for 3 months now and am finishing my final details for my application! I am born in Canada and am sponsoring my hubby from Pakistan.

Can someone who recently applied (2016-2017) help me with one form.

It is the Travel History form, that requires my husbands travel history and mine. It asks for my history from 15 years back- and i have traveled to USA so many times that i cant remember the exact dates. Do i need top it when went to USA or do i only mark when i traveled internationally as in Europe/Pak/Carribean?
IMM5562e The supplemtary travel history form is only for the PA.

Reactions: Malik1983

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I am pretty sure there is a section that asks for travel history of spouse. So yes, only PA fills it but it also requires spouse's travel history.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf <--- check second half. :)
We did not fill in my information and our application was not returned. My guess is these are generic forms that all immigration applicants applying fro Pakistan (and other places) fill out. Hence the spouse and dependents section. All your travel history IRCC is already aware of.

Reactions: harisyaqoob

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Yeah I don't think it is grounds for return if the sponsor's history is missing. Definitely will be returned if PA's info is not filled in, I was just reassuring that there is a section for spouse. We provided it just in case. :)
Better safe than sorry for sure. Our application was returned we were originally March applicants. But they never asked us to fix this form. We forgot to put my husbands name and his DOB on his passport sized photos and my info on the Additional Family members info form.

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
Please add me to the spreadsheet

1. We received application for permanent residence on August 17, 2016.
  2. We started processing application on October 4, 2016.
  3. Medical results have been received.