Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
So finally We heard back from our MP just now after 1 month & 1 week. We were waiting for our "Aha Moment" desperately But Apparently he collected information from CIC o_O What a LOUSY reply!!
Here is what he sent in email:

Good Afternoon,

Please see the following update from CIC:

Transferred to London Office—UK October 16th 2016 received
Security in progress
Criminality in progress
Medicals valid until August 2017

We will check the status again in a few weeks!

Regards,

FYI: Our background has been showing in progress since Oct 2016 (which i think is a technical error) & both sets of notes showed Criminality in Progress & Security fields were blank But Ahhhhh!!!! NO VISA:mad: We have NOT been asked for remedical also.
By the way-----Does it mean we will not be asked for an interview??

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hello to all, today i received a PPR, and in that attachment it says "submit the documents listed to our office in ISLAMABAD".. but my wife lives in Karachi.. so my question is it will be submit in karachi VFS office right?..
And what is the address in karachi?.. and any important things which i have to keeep in mind before passport submition, or any instruction, please any one let me know..
And last question how long this all process take? Thankyou
congratsss!!!

disguise angel

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I just got this email this morning from LVO. Anyone know how does it affect my case?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your message. Additional information/ documents had been received and uploaded in our system. This file is now in queue for Eligibility/Security/Criminality review by the immigration officer. We are unable to advise when this review will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the review is complete.

We trust the above is of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

RIH

Program Assistant

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l’immigration et des services médicaux

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom
SW1Y 5BJ

Hi There. I applied for my wife's visa in November 2016. Today I got the same email reply as yours .

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that this application awaits an initial review in London, UK. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact with the applicant.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

High Commission of Canada
Immigration and Medical Services Division
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

It's been over 8 months and they have not started anything .

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hope all of u r doing well. I had a question. I am an October applicant and I heard nothing since November. I contacted the MP last week and today her office called and they told me that LVO has sent out a a letter on June 30 th and we should be getting it anytime now. I am confused because all the contact is made through E Mail. So does this mean that they sent out the E mail on June 30 th or how does this work because I have not recieved any Email.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hi There. I applied for my wife's visa in November 2016. Today I got the same email reply as yours .

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that this application awaits an initial review in London, UK. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact with the applicant.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

I HATE NXR. He replied the same to my emails twice. Though the background was in progress since Oct 2016. I think you should order notes

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hope all of u r doing well. I had a question. I am an October applicant and I heard nothing since November. I contacted the MP last week and today her office called and they told me that LVO has sent out a a letter on June 30 th and we should be getting it anytime now. I am confused because all the contact is made through E Mail. So does this mean that they sent out the E mail on June 30 th or how does this work because I have not recieved any Email.
Certainly Wierd. They send letters as PDF file usually. It comes either as a message on mycic account or as an email attachment or both. I'd say email LVO right away and send case specific inquiry to know about the status

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Certainly Wierd. They send letters as PDF file usually. It comes either as a message on mycic account or as an email attachment or both. I'd say email LVO right away and send case specific inquiry to know about the status
how do i send them an email and case specific inquiry?

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017

Dear Applicant,

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London
SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

When did your file got transferred?

Reactions: MM345

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
i got a request today to upload additional 15-20 pictures .. ok .. i can do that .. but how ??

zip file ?? combine them all into one pdf (can i do that .. any geeks here?) ??

how else can i do that ??

also, do they also need me to write names of the people in a picture ?? if so, can i put this info in word document and attach it to the pictures (if there is a way of combining all pictures into a PDF or zip file)?

Please, give me suggestions .. thank you .. :)

tsultan

Jun 29, 2015
i got a request today to upload additional 15-20 pictures .. ok .. i can do that .. but how ??

zip file ?? combine them all into one pdf (can i do that .. any geeks here?) ??

how else can i do that ??

also, do they also need me to write names of the people in a picture ?? if so, can i put this info in word document and attach it to the pictures (if there is a way of combining all pictures into a PDF or zip file)?

Please, give me suggestions .. thank you .. :)
Dear Sir,
The best way to do is insert the picture in word, label the picture at bottom. You can probably put two pictures on one page. After completing the insertion and labelling, save the document as PDF and upload the same for CIC and also follow up the same with an email along with the attachment. I hope it helps.
Wish you the best of luck.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
first off .. not sir .. lol .. no offence taken .. :)

second of all .. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! this is the best ... why didn't i think of this ?? i have all the notes typed up, i just need to upload the picx ..

yayyyy ..thank you sooooo much for your help .. TSultan .. :)

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
> Marriage photos: Marriage photos 15-20 photos including: wedding ceremony; signing
of contract; customary celebrations (PA and spouse). This must be received at this office by:
2017/08/11

this is what they are asking for. I sent them 14 pictures of our wedding, then 6 were of honeymoon and family visits. I didn't send any photoshoot or honeymoon trip pictures. Just the hotels we stayed at.

Now I want to submit photoshoot pictures, few family visit pictures, and few pictures of the places we visited while at honeymoon .. should I reduce any of these categories and include more wedding pics ?? Suggestions please .......... thank you.