Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Dost_Dost said:
I have not put my application number on the orignal or copies of the my documents like Nikah nama, passport and receipts etc
Do I need to write my application number on those too
any1 please reply I am waiting.
thank you
no need, but put it on a letter/note accompanying the documents.
or use a sticky

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014

AOA dear Members,

After all Panic Situation with Million of thank Allah Today in moring 9.10 am i Received my passport With shiny visa Alhamdolillah, I am very happy and cant except passport will come soon Becoz My Ecase Decision Made at 20 Nov i guess passport will come after ten days well i Rec Passport today now out end panic Situation,

Thanks all members, especially Handsup, Yasmeen143, Shumail, Shoib, Marukh, Syed Noahsaz, Hina, And ajmal Paitence and other then

i am very glad to see this because my 7 Year son and my wife Behind of visa Now i save my family Million of thanks Allah,
Regards Your wellwisher Member

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014

khurram19801 said:
AOA dear Members,

After all Panic Situation with Million of thank Allah Today in moring 9.10 am i Received my passport With shiny visa Alhamdolillah, I am very happy and cant except passport will come soon Becoz My Ecase Decision Made at 20 Nov i guess passport will come after ten days well i Rec Passport today now out end panic Situation,

Thanks all members, especially Handsup, Yasmeen143, Shumail, Shoib, Marukh, Syed Noahsaz, Hina, And ajmal Paitence and other then

i am very glad to see this because my 7 Year son and my wife Behind of visa Now i save my family Million of thanks Allah,
Alhamdulillah :)

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

congrats bro....

khurram19801 said:
AOA dear Members,

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

Guys
those who got PPR2 and Visas pleas come and join following thread to shares ideas about landing and shopping etc
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-cafe-t252791.0.html

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

@ Khuram... Congrates man... btw how much time it took to get ur family visa?

pakigirl92

Nov 24, 2014

Hi i am new to this forum, I applied for my husband in April, my application was recieved in mississauaga and transferred to LVO on April 2 2014, does anyone know how long it will take till the next step? Also i heard you can order notes what does that mean and how can you do it?

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

this is a million dollar question 'how long will/does it take?' if everything goes fine I would say 11-16months... keep visiting and read the posts and try to make your own conclusion....
you can order notes to find out the progress of your application, I would say apply after 8months of your application then it would be worth to see something... and you can apply by following this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/atip/requests-atip.asp

Good luck and be patience....

pakigirl92 said:
Hi i am new to this forum, I applied for my husband in April, my application was recieved in mississauaga and transferred to LVO on April 2 2014, does anyone know how long it will take till the next step? Also i heard you can order notes what does that mean and how can you do it?

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Kashii said:
this is a million dollar question 'how long will/does it take?' if everything goes fine I would say 11-16months... keep visiting and read the posts and try to make your own conclusion....
you can order notes to find out the progress of your application, I would say apply after 8months of your application then it would be worth to see something... and you can apply by following this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/atip/requests-atip.asp

Good luck and be patience....
@kashi
I was looking at your timeline, why did it took them more than 4 months to transfer your file from Mississauga to LVO.? coz the average is mostly 50 to 60 days.?

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

well, my file was first sent to ISB than transferred to LVO.... those days they were starting the ISB Project and few files were directly going to LVO and few went afterwards...

sulemanmirza said:
@ kashi
I was looking at your timeline, why did it took them more than 4 months to transfer your file from Mississauga to LVO.? coz the average is mostly 50 to 60 days.?

inexplored

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012

Hi All, Sorry been away for couple months. I have a question regrading gcms notes. I received these notes and nothing that I could find that would be doubt full (Thank God). Yet I have two small things that I still stumble and think about :(.

Interview Language: Urdu
Sponsorship Length (Months ): 36

Its a spouse case, submitted Feb,2014.. Transfered to LVO May,2014 and obviously no correspondence ever since it went to LVO. Online status still shows (Application Received).

If they have your language of interview mentioned, does it mean an interview is something they are deciding about???? or have decided about????

And for all of those people that have files transferred to LVO (Directly), do you guys see the " Sponsorship Length (Months ):36 "????? I am hoping this doesn't just mean that it will take 36 months?????? Please reply. Thanks

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Interview language is something that you have mentioned when you were filling forms other language...
Sponsorship length is 36months for all sponsors who are sponsoring their spouses which is an undertaking that you are responsible for everything up to 36months...
simply no need to worry about.... keep your hopes high...
Good luck!!!

inexplored said:
Hi All, Sorry been away for couple months. I have a question regrading gcms notes. I received these notes and nothing that I could find that would be doubt full (Thank God). Yet I have two small things that I still stumble and think about :(.

Interview Language: Urdu
Sponsorship Length (Months ): 36

Its a spouse case, submitted Feb,2014.. Transfered to LVO May,2014 and obviously no correspondence ever since it went to LVO. Online status still shows (Application Received).

If they have your language of interview mentioned, does it mean an interview is something they are deciding about???? or have decided about????

And for all of those people that have files transferred to LVO (Directly), do you guys see the " Sponsorship Length (Months ):36 "????? I am hoping this doesn't just mean that it will take 36 months?????? Please reply. Thanks

kashuhussain

Star Member
May 4, 2014

I am 19 aug 2013 applicant ....and my E status is (file received )

i request them for notes and mail them 15 days before about my case .... but no reply from them

any1 here who get reply from LVO

hamza123

Jun 6, 2014

kashuhussain said:
I am 19 aug 2013 applicant ....and my E status is (file received )

i request them for notes and mail them 15 days before about my case .... but no reply from them

any1 here who get reply from LVO
you will get response in 30 days