+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

I have not put my application number on the orignal or copies of the my documents like Nikah nama, passport and receipts etc
Do I need to write my application number on those too
any1 please reply I am waiting.
thank you

rose dar

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-11-2014 than police certificate request27jan 2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
22-12-2014
Med's Done....
30-12-2014
Interview........
nr
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
get this email from london visa office

Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
I note that your sponsor is 3 years older than you. It is unsual in Pakistan for a man to marry an older woman. Please explain this deviation from the cultural norm.
I note that you and your sponsor were not related prior to marriage. Please explain how your families first came into contact to arrange your marriage, given that there appeared to be no link between them.

today i got this email from london visa office i dnt know how to respond plz guide me how to respond them .....

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Re: get this email from london visa office

rose dar said:
Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
I note that your sponsor is 3 years older than you. It is unsual in Pakistan for a man to marry an older woman. Please explain this deviation from the cultural norm.
I note that you and your sponsor were not related prior to marriage. Please explain how your families first came into contact to arrange your marriage, given that there appeared to be no link between them.

today i got this email from london visa office i dnt know how to respond plz guide me how to respond them .....
Red flags!!!

Explain both the concerns of your VO and attach supportive proofs as well.
The party who introduced both families may be mentioned in your letter and the contact number and CNIC copy of that party as well to show the genuineness of this proposal.

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Urgent reply needed please

Congrats... if you are sending scan copies then do not change the "subject line" of your email that's it you don't need to write application number on every page... if you are sending through mail then write the file number on the envelope...
Dost_Dost said:
Slam every1
I want to know that I have received an e-mail askig for my passport bio-page copy and my eye color and height to send to LVO. Is this ppr1?
Thank you.

moreover it is written in the e-mail as

"Please submit all the above documents to us quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence, including on the envelope."

Does it mean that I have to put file number on each page of all the documents I am sending?

Thank you

bkhan37

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009

Hi everyone,
I'm wondering if instead of sending the Original Educational documents I send photocopies verified by Foreign office, will they put any Red Flags on my application?
Did you guys send out Original educational documents or photocopies? I would really appreciate your feedbacks. Thanks!!

shahbano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-13
AOR Received.
06-12-13
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
23-01-15
Med's Done....
26-01-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-15
LANDED..........
01-04-15 (expected date of landing )

bkhan37 said:
Hi everyone,
I'm wondering if instead of sending the Original Educational documents I send photocopies verified by Foreign office, will they put any Red Flags on my application?
Did you guys send out Original educational documents or photocopies? I would really appreciate your feedbacks. Thanks!!
I sent all my husbands original education documents and kept photocopies for ourselves.

bkhan37

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009

shahbano said:
I sent all my husbands original education documents and kept photocopies for ourselves.
Did they send it back to you??
My wife is just worried what if CIC loses her original documents...So I'm confused if I should send the originals or photocopies :S

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

bkhan37 said:
Hi everyone,
I sent my original documents as per Requirement on the checklist and guideline,. and after a month of AOR I got them back

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

handsup said:
I sent my original documents as per Requirement on the checklist and guideline,. and after a month of AOR I got them back
You got original documents back from London VO after your file got transferred to London.?? That is unusual , can you give more details on this.?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

sulemanmirza said:
You got original documents back from London VO after your file got transferred to London.?? That is unusual , can you give more details on this.?
My original docs were sent to Mississauga and after AOR my husband got them back from Missisuaga

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

handsup said:
My original docs were sent to Mississauga and after AOR my husband got them back from Missisuaga
Did he requested to send them back or Mississauga VO send it by themselves .?

shahbano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-13
AOR Received.
06-12-13
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
23-01-15
Med's Done....
26-01-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-15
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-15
LANDED..........
01-04-15 (expected date of landing )

bkhan37 said:
Did they send it back to you??
My wife is just worried what if CIC loses her original documents...So I'm confused if I should send the originals or photocopies :S
I havent received anything back from them. Im worried about that too, cause they litterly have our life in documents :-X

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015

sulemanmirza said:
Did he requested to send them back or Mississauga VO send it by themselves .?
I dint request, they sent my docs themselves.

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014

Today i cheak Ecase status change (In processs) TO (DM) it is good sign my passport sent 54 days, Islamabad i am to much excited what is that happen Please Advice me,

1.We received your application for permanent residence on September 28, 2011.

2.We started processing your application on January 18, 2014.

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012

Just a reminder to anyone on this thread that if your file has gone DIRECTLY from Mississauga to London, to please PM me the following information so I can add you to the London spreadsheet, linked in my signature:

-Date application received in Mississauga
-Whether you applied as Married or Common-Law
-Date of sponsor approval
-Which office is processing Phase 2 of your application (will say on your sponsor approval letter/email)
-Date(s) of any other requests you've had
-Whether or not the principal applicant is non-visa exempt
-Current location of the principal applicant- closest major city is fine if you don't want to be too specific!

The spreadsheet is locked, you are not able to edit it yourself. PMing me the info is the best way to do it. The spreadsheet tracks all applications sent directly to London, the more data we have there the better we can understand how timelines are looking in London.

Thanks.