+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

maria9988 said:
Alhumdulillah, received this email from LVO this morning.

"Dear Applicant,
Please be advised our office sent you the attached letter on October 19, 2015. Please follow instructions."

It was the PPR. So they sent it on the 19th, 4 days after DM but our imbecile lawyer has told us nothing since DM even though we called at the end of OCT to let him know to keep an eye out. He just says yeah just wait, I'll let you know. I can't even comprehend how mad and happy I am at the same time.

Also Does Appendix A + passport photos have to be filled in for accompanying child if that child is not included as a dependant in your file but is travelling on their own Canadian passport? And you don't fill in for sponsor if they're not travelling with you right? Thanks in advance.

Now excuse me while I go kill my lawyer..............
CONGRATULATIONS!!

The form only needs the principal applicant's information for whom they are stamping the VISA for. If its only one applicant, then only the principal applicant's info is required.

Alyasini

Oct 31, 2015

dtauhidi said:
Hi real1, thanks alot for your good wishes. Here's the answers to all your questions;

1. My wife lives in Karachi

2. No lawyer, im totally against it and hav seen people getting in trouble due to lawyers. You are your best lawyer, just follow all instructions properly, submit everything they ask, organize your application well, do thorough reviews of application before sending and you will be fine.

3. Yes we went to honeymoon to northern areas in pk for about 10days after wedding before i returned to canada.

4. I submitted about 50pics in total including our rasam (date fixing/ which i showed as engagement), nikah signing pics (my in masjid n my wife's in her house), mehndi (showing family member together from both families, and myself doing bhangra :D on our mehndi), wedding /rukhsati (must include family pics as well as pic with quran over bride's head as a cultural thing, its important ! ), valima and honeymoon pics (i even had selfies of both of us sitting in plane khi-isb)
On each of pics i mentioned dates, occassion, one liner description, and names and relation of person present. U mussttt ! submit pics where you both look in good mood and happy together bcoz for spouse visa thats the think the look into most.

5. Communication proof: i submitted about 20 pages of my skype, viber screenshots, 15 pages of our lovey dovey emails, my phone bill for last 3 months showing my complete call log (usually i made calls to my wife and on her bill in never showed bcoz it was incoming calls so we requested telenor to provide her detailed incoming calls details which they did after a really hard battle with them :) , on each bill i highlited with yellow highliter each call i made to my wife and same highliting i did on my wife's call record as well (that i'm sure made their life very easy as they dont have to find each call in my bill i highlited to make their job easy).

6. We got married in Feb-2015, it was an arranged marriage and the arrangement started in Jan-2015 so i didnt have to tell them a very long story, kept it realistic the way it happened, wrote everything down how the marriage was arranged. I mentioned everything in sequential order so as to make them understand the whole story easily.

Other supporting docs submitted were; hall receipts for mehndi, shadi n valima, western union receipts, my boarding pass for my one and only visit at time of wedding with passport pages showing entry exit stamp. Thats it !

7. I applied in june-2015 so about 3.5month after marriage (so that tells that all my communications details i provided were of past 3months only)

8. I'm living in Ottawa- canada (and myself immigrated from Karachi-pakistan in 2014).

Hope that helps, anyone needs any assistance feel free to private msg me for any questions. My best advice to all of you guys is for spousal relation your happiness of both husband n wife should be visible in whtever proofs u submit either pics (smiling together) or communications (love u, miss u bla bla) :) .... u might laugh but this is the key for a spousal relation to proved as genuine and this is the key thing these guys try to find in all your docs.

Good luck everyone !
Hi dear,
i m facing difficulty with spousal questionare part.. however i tried to PM msg you but unfortunately I dont see any option to contact you. hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010

Alyasini said:
Hi dear,
i m facing difficulty with spousal questionare part.. however i tried to PM msg you but unfortunately I dont see any option to contact you. hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
You cannot use the PM feature until you have certain amount of posts. What do you need help with?

noumannomi

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
30-05-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical Request: 22-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront; Re-Medical Done: 28-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016

Salam everyone!

Any applicant who submitted application in May, 2015 received a change of status in the PRR? My still shows In Process with last update on October 2, 2015.

Joshuahuma

May 28, 2015

Yes I applied in May this year as well and same status in Process since OCT 2.

Nras1923

Dec 14, 2014

Hi everyone!
so my husband received all his original docs back today :)
anyone know if we're close? we've done remedical in august, new pcc and schedule A in sept.
i'm just exhausted :(

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

maria9988 said:
Have you received any correspondence from LVO? Did they send re-med request?
No additional doc requested and no re-medical :/
Oct.16 medical had expired .... no updates only originals have been returned since september

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016

noumannomi said:
Salam everyone!

Any applicant who submitted application in May, 2015 received a change of status in the PRR? My still shows In Process with last update on October 2, 2015.
hi me also may 12 applecent inprocess ftom 4th aug no update still wating

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Nras1923 said:
Hi everyone!
so my husband received all his original docs back today :)
anyone know if we're close? we've done remedical in august, new pcc and schedule A in sept.
i'm just exhausted :(
That's a good sign. Just hold tight and you'll hear good news soon!

For everyone else from late 2014/early 2015... no news is good news. Order notes and wait for your turn :)

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

Bubbles87 said:
For everyone else from late 2014/early 2015... no news is good news. Order notes and wait for your turn :)
i am june 2015 applicant with DM 8)

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Sarim said:
... And You get full marks for being the most insensitive! Hope Canada will change that for you :) We are very polite and accommodating over here... Just saying 8)

ad rasheed

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014

hi all, can anybody tell me where to get Canadian police certf. as i live in Los Angeles,i have sponsor my wife. she lives with me here in LA.but she was studying in Montreal before our marriage. we got a letter from London visa off. that submit a Canadian police certificate verified by fingerprints within 30 days. plz help me.they have sent a link but i did not understand it.plz reply

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016

Bubbles87 said:
... And You get full marks for being the most insensitive! Hope Canada will change that for you :) We are very polite and accommodating over here... Just saying 8)
Lol i just replied about which u quote... Cheers ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010

Sarim said:
Wow they are working really hard lately seems like. Congratulations on the DM!! :)