+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Canpak740

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

mfkarmali said:
Is anyone on this Forum is applying for Quebec?
If so, please clarify, is there any reason the Quebec cases are processed quiet slow than that of other states?
I'm finding that the Applicants who were having same timelines as ours, are already getting their DM & PPR and we are still in Process since Oct 5. 2015.. this is so not Fair!! :(
Same situation is with me. I have applied in Jan for Toronto. It's been more than a month since re med but still no dm. Hope to get it soon inshallah

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

sulemanmirza said:
I don't see anything alarming in the points you posted, also please don't worry about the blanks you mentioned above, some of them depends on the background declaration form if you have checked yes for any govt organisation or political backgrounds etc questions.

Criminality check is checking your Police certificate and verifying it.
Org crime not for you as you don't have any criminal history.

Security screening is when they check your personal travel history from age of 18 and check if you had any security issues or visa refusals, overstay on a temp permit etc.

If you or anyone have any questions regarding their notes they can PM me I will try to give them an answer, as I have done that for many members before.
Dear sulemanmirza,

Thank you for your detailed and valued reply. I really appreciate this. Hoping to have PPR soon InshahAllah.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

CanadaSMS said:
Dear Paknew

I wanted to request notes but my lawyer did not support the idea, and I am regretting to listen to him, he has been worse than a post office for us. Now we are awaiting interview which is to be held soon, please don't ask when.

My thoughts are marked in front of each point.

**Application Status - Open Means it is Not Decided (or No Decision Made)
Application status - In-Process
Criminality - Pass Done
Org Crime - Blank (what they check in' this?) my understanding is if your Criminality is Pass that means you are clean so there is no way you will be part of Organized Crime, so it means Not Applicable"
HIRV - Blank (what they check in this?) Don't know
Security - Blank (what they check in this?) Also same as "b" above
Medical - Pass
Eligibility - Pass
Security screening - Blank (what they check in this?) I think, Means they will check if your name appears in any security restriction list.
Biographic - Ready to be Assessed (what they check in this?) That is your background check e.g., your bigraphy like NADRA records etc.
NOTE - Visa officer is fully satisfied and he written that marriage is genuine and couple seems comfortable. Strong evidence of ongoing relationship. He is fully satisfied. very positive comments, you will get good news soon, don't think you will get interview call

Please be patient, Inshaallah you will get DM soon, Inshaallah Good Luck
Hi CanadaSMS,

Thank you for your feedback and well wishes. I also wish you good luck. Keep in-touch :)

tony000

Jul 29, 2015

AS123 said:
Aslam o alikum,

A quick question for the people who have been in the interview process. My husband interview was today and they told him no Decesion made yet will run some background checks.. Did this happen to anyone? If yes how much later will they be contacting me again?
His interview was only 15 minutes and were general questions about me. Is there something i should be worried about?

Any help is appreciated, Thanks
how long your Husband was waiting for Interview ?? Is your Hubby 2014 or 2015 applicant ?? when did your hubby go for interview ??

mess

May 4, 2015

AS123 said:
Aslam o alikum,

A quick question for the people who have been in the interview process. My husband interview was today and they told him no Decesion made yet will run some background checks.. Did this happen to anyone? If yes how much later will they be contacting me again?
His interview was only 15 minutes and were general questions about me. Is there something i should be worried about?

Any help is appreciated, Thanks

Hi there,

I had my interview in May 2015 and after interview they told us that they need to do some background checks and since then we have been waiting too....

Mah7891

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015

CanSA said:
Hi
We faced same situation. Here is my advice .follow this to avoid delays
We also kept thinking we have to get endorsement letter from Lvo before going for the police certificate but not the case
1. Go to Pakistan embassy and ask them to make you an endorsement letter which should be in Arabic and state that you need to get police clearance from which city, district etc.
2. Take this letter to Mofa and attest it, it will cost 25 riyals
3. Take this letter to the police station you are going to, they will read the letter and give you an appointment time which could be same days or after few days, and also bring 2 photos of yourself with you
4. Go back at the appointment time and they will take fingerprints, and they will give you PCC in a couple of days, it will be in Arabic, ask them to also make in English for you if possible, if not then you will have to get certified translation of this Pcc. (We had to get this done in Canada)
Best of luck

Please share your timeline
Are you sponsoring your husband wife?
Where are you in Riyadh? And what you are doing there?
Hi............thanks a lot for your reply........this really gave me hope because today I went to Pak embassy and got the endorsement letter but was still confused if I had done the right thing. Yesterday I sent emails to LVO and also visa office in Riyadh. LVO hasn't responded yet and Riyadh Visa office simply send the automated reply of applying to LVO for request letter.

I am the principal applicant. I am being sponsored by my husband who is in Canada.I am Pakistani by nationality but I have been living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since I was a kid. I only stayed in Pakistan for around 5-6 years during my bachelor education.I got married in February 2015 in Pakistan and we assembled all our documents at that time so I already got my Police Certificate from Pakistan and submit it along with my application. I even asked Riyadh Visa office at that time and told them that I live and work here in Riyadh, they suggested that since I live here I should wait for a request. So for Riyadh I attached the email of Riyadh Visa Office.
If I knew this procedure at that time I would have submitted beforehand. anyways here is my time line.

Application Received: 7th April 2015
Medical Results received
File transfer to LVO: 25th May 2015
In Process on ECAS: 8th Oct 2015 - third line was added that they starting processing on 5th June 2015.
Request for police certificate from Saudia: 13 NOV 2015

Once again thanks for your reply.

Mah7891

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015

CanSA said:
No specific letter from Lvo but you will need an endorsement letter from Pakistan embassy in Saudia before you can go to the police station
CanSA is right I already tried yesterday with the letter that I received,I took it to MOFA first and it didn't work.

CanSA

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015

Mah7891 said:
Hi............thanks a lot for your reply........this really gave me hope because today I went to Pak embassy and got the endorsement letter but was still confused if I had done the right thing. Yesterday I sent emails to LVO and also visa office in Riyadh. LVO hasn't responded yet and Riyadh Visa office simply send the automated reply of applying to LVO for request letter.

I am the principal applicant. I am being sponsored by my husband who is in Canada.I am Pakistani by nationality but I have been living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia since I was a kid. I only stayed in Pakistan for around 5-6 years during my bachelor education.I got married in February 2015 in Pakistan and we assembled all our documents at that time so I already got my Police Certificate from Pakistan and submit it along with my application. I even asked Riyadh Visa office at that time and told them that I live and work here in Riyadh, they suggested that since I live here I should wait for a request. So for Riyadh I attached the email of Riyadh Visa Office.
If I knew this procedure at that time I would have submitted beforehand. anyways here is my time line.

Application Received: 7th April 2015
Medical Results received
File transfer to LVO: 25th May 2015
In Process on ECAS: 8th Oct 2015 - third line was added that they starting processing on 5th June 2015.
Request for police certificate from Saudia: 13 NOV 2015

Once again thanks for your reply.
Yup, good after you get the endorsement letter then you can go to Mofa and it should be smooth process from there

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016

Slow week for LVO :(

syedarslan111

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012

hello guys . i just submitted application for my wife sponsorship on November 13th 2015. I was wondering how much time it takes to get visa , once your file is transferred to london visa office . thank you

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

syedarslan111 said:
hello guys . i just submitted application for my wife sponsorship on November 13th 2015. I was wondering how much time it takes to get visa , once your file is transferred to london visa office . thank you
For Sponsorship Approval, it can take 2 months, and once file transferred to London, it can take 8-15 months. It all depends the way you organized your application.

Rabia ali

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014

hello today i got request RPR fee what's the next step plzzzz tell me

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

Rabia ali said:
Your timeline?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010

Rabia ali said:
If the sponsor did not pay "right of permanent resident" fee at the time of application, its a request to pay that fee now. So pay the fees and send them the confirmation. Here is the link for more info:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp

Alyasini

Oct 31, 2015

Hi dear,
i m facing difficulty with spousal questionare part.. however i tried to PM msg you but unfortunately I dont see any option to contact you. hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks