+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Birjis

Feb 19, 2021
i got email today' sponsorship application status .decison made / and PERMANENT Residence application status ' application received .did anyone know what is after ?Thanks

Birjis

Feb 19, 2021
My file is in LVO From 1 month and I got new email about sponsorship application status .decison made / and PERMANENT Residence application status ' application received .did anyone know what is after ?Thanks

omtrq

Feb 29, 2020
If just received at PA office it could still be months. Eligibility and background, then ppr and wait for it to be returned. It easily could be 4-5 months. Hope its faster though.
But we will still be getting the AOR2 letter after the "Application Received" status, right?

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
My file is in LVO From 1 month and I got new email about sponsorship application status .decison made / and PERMANENT Residence application status ' application received .did anyone know what is after ?Thanks
Did you receive an email as well or just ecas got changed to application received??

Reactions: Freewayz840

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

I’m here after long time.

Actually, I have sponsored to my younger brother. His age is around 33 but he has some medical issue (learning disability). My parents passed away and I have only one brother who is dependent on me. I also submitted Agha khan’s hospital IQ test report. I also submitted MP supporting letter along with my application

I submitted application in June 2019. As a sponsor they passed my eligibility. Last update from cic was received in January 2020 and told that now LVO will check the eligibility of my brother as an applicant. On the web they update the status that they started processing on application.

After that no update so we send them email in June 2020 to inquire the status of application and they told that application is pending review by an assessing officer.

After that we send another email in August 2020 to inquire and they told that application is under review by an assessing officer.

After two months in October 2020 we send another email and they told that application is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.

My brother currently living with my aunt in Pakistan. She is also an old lady and can’t take care of my brother as he needs. I’m not sure how much more time LVO will take to complete the process

If anyone have any suggestion to advise, I would really appreciate.

Thank you so much and I wish good luck to all members.

Thank you..!!!
Hi, I hope you are doing well and sorry to hear about your current situation.

I would suggest applying for a TRV and explaining your current situation. Hopefully they will allow him to travel based on the medical proofs you will provide along with your application.

Second action I would suggest is talking to your MP, explaining the situation and asking them to have your case pushed, if possible.

Third, please do order GCMS notes. It will give you an accurate picture of where your file is.

Apologies no one responded to your query. This thread is more about people asking each other timelines and letting out their frustrations more than helping anyone else.

I would suggest opening a new thread (given it's pretty serious matter ) and letting more senior members respond to you as they might have better insight than me or most others here.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hi all,

March to Sept 2020 applicants whose file got transferred to LVO on 21 Jan.

and are interested in joining the group can PM me for Link

Thanks

Last edited:

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
If anyone have any suggestion to advise, I would really appreciate.
Your brother's case looks like moving along in the appropriate stages. Migration officer review is the last stage before Pre Arrival. Since you are in queue review by Migration officer, there isn't anything really you can do at this point, since everything is normal.
A queue is a queue, nobody can tell how long it will take, not even a senior member or an MP. Like another member suggested, you can try to apply for an urgent processing request through your MP (if he's willing to help you) but ultimately the decision to prioritize you or not lies with the Visa Office and there is not a great chance LVO is going to prioritize anybody because they are heartless.

Freewayz840

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
I understand you think you know what you are talking about. But it's best not to make up your own estimate. 1 year based on what exactly? This is not the type of news you should be giving random people, about cases that you dont know about..
Yeah! That’s why I am confuse more information when they told me a 1 year make like huh!!

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Yeah! That’s why I am confuse more information when they told me a 1 year make like huh!!
I am at 5.5 months since transfer LVO :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
and still not done Eligibility, so I would assume at least 1 month until Eligibility result and 2 more months for BCG completion. So that gives a total of about 9 months lvo suffering, on top of 7 months Sydney suffering.

• Wow
Reactions: Freewayz840