+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
I don't know how your experience is with government/private companies in this pandemic depending on your residence country but we have been told to take it easy, keep it together so mental health can stay upto the mark since we are stuck at home, we also have been told to not take stress and take it easy so you know what I mean, they have to pay regardless of productivity levels.

Regards
Im saying because my husband is working his ass off, from his home in Canada..
If they so concern about their mental health so what about the mental health of their citizens?

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
What goods to declare when arriving canada ? I know we have to declare jewellery... but i have got to know that we have to declare clothes ,watch or perfumes as well that we are bringing.. ?

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Question from eIMM 5669 - Schedule A - Background declarion

Question 7) Memberships or Association with Organizations
Have you ever been a member of an organization, such as trade union, professional association, political, social, youth or student organizations?
My spouse (principal applicant) has been a member of ACCA Global since 2017, does that come under a professional association? Should that be mentioned as an answer to this question?

Thanks in advance

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
what!! dont even say that, i try to see my spouse every 3 months in a different country, its a good way to meet each other, if you have the means,, you guys should talk more, see each other every few months, dont let this ruin you :(
i am pakistani passport holder living in saudi
we didnt see each other for more than year
ksa closed all visas and i wasnt able to travle as je still studies so

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Every nation has frauds in them, so do we, do does India,, but it all depends on who has the influence more , we as a small country do not influence the world, India on the other hand is part of many great things, cause of their size, population and political relationship with other countries, and keep in mind , we are Muslims and pakis, one of the worst combination one could possibly have lol, you know the drill! but Allah is the Mighty! just pray hard and dont let it get to you, in sha Allah it ll happen soon for all of us :)

Regards.
Typically countries that are scrutinized more closely for marriage fraud are those where there are benefits to leaving those countries to come to Canada. (In other words there are other potential reasons they would want to come to Canada other than simply because they want to be with their spouse.)

Those reasons can include things like better opportunities, better livelihoods, better rights for women, etc, etc, etc. Reasons other than your spouse that could potentially make you want to marry someone for the sole purpose of getting into Canada.

That’s why countries like New Zealand are less scrutinized. Using my husband as an example, there are no benefits to leaving New Zealand for Canada. It’s a first world countries that is on par with Canada. They are progressive countries that are not steeped heavily in culture and/or religion and are very similar to each other in how they operate. The only reason my husband would leave NZ to come here is because of me. That is how their logic works. Whether that’s right or wrong is another matter entirely.

As for Visa offices, someone mentioned how Ukraine has one but all the apps go to LVO.

I can’t speak for Ukraine itself, but not all Visa offices process applications. For example, Auckland, New Zealand doesn’t. They don’t even do PPRs. You have to send your PPR to Auckland and they send it to Sydney, Australia on your behalf for the actual processing of the PPR. That’s why all NZ files go to Mississauga, Ottawa, or Sydney Australia.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Im saying because my husband is working his ass off, from his home in Canada..
If they so concern about their mental health so what about the mental health of their citizens?
I guess your husband is better than me and immigration officers, or it might be nature of work/employer but ultimately its slow at all work from home.
Well I am sorry that you and we all are going through this, just pray hard and don't let it get the best of you.

Reactions: Alhumdulleh

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Typically countries that are scrutinized more closely for marriage fraud are those where there are benefits to leaving those countries to come to Canada. (In other words there are other potential reasons they would want to come to Canada other than simply because they want to be with their spouse.)

Those reasons can include things like better opportunities, better livelihoods, better rights for women, etc, etc, etc. Reasons other than your spouse that could potentially make you want to marry someone for the sole purpose of getting into Canada.

That’s why countries like New Zealand are less scrutinized. Using my husband as an example, there are no benefits to leaving New Zealand for Canada. It’s a first world countries that is on par with Canada. They are progressive countries that are not steeped heavily in culture and/or religion and are very similar to each other in how they operate. The only reason my husband would leave NZ to come here is because of me. That is how their logic works. Whether that’s right or wrong is another matter entirely.

As for Visa offices, someone mentioned how Ukraine has one but all the apps go to LVO.

I can’t speak for Ukraine itself, but not all Visa offices process applications. For example, Auckland, New Zealand doesn’t. They don’t even do PPRs. You have to send your PPR to Auckland and they send it to Sydney, Australia on your behalf for the actual processing of the PPR. That’s why all NZ files go to Mississauga, Ottawa, or Sydney Australia.
If I was to take your explanation, I should have my PR with me now, since I am a UK resident, like your husband I am leaving for my wife but I don't seem to grasp what is taking long for them to go through my file, the only explanation I can think of is discrimination and well covid as an excuse. Allah knows better, but I thought UK immigration was worse . I am just keeping my cool and praying. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: riz7862

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
do u guys face Marital problems? bc you are apart from loved ones??
i think we will get divorced
This is so sad yet such a real issue that many of us are probably facing because of living apart from our spouses. How can one expect to clear misunderstandings, share happiness and sorrow, good and bad times while living apart from your spouse? All I would say is to be especially more patient and be empathetic during these tough times. I hope CRA and LVO read these blogs so that they can realize that they're not only putting our applications on hold, but also our lives.

Reactions: riz7862

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
What goods to declare when arriving canada ? I know we have to declare jewellery... but i have got to know that we have to declare clothes ,watch or perfumes as well that we are bringing.. ?
Cash if more than 10k cad and jewels, I believe that's about it.

Regards

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
i am pakistani passport holder living in saudi
we didnt see each other for more than year
ksa closed all visas and i wasnt able to travle as je still studies so
I believe, borders are starting to open, this is your life and future, I ll suggest you go somewhere with your spouse to spend sometime, look for easy countries like Turkey, Malaysia, UAE to visit, they are safe and you won't have trouble obtaining a visa, meeting is must, Skype, WhatsApp can't fulfill everything, just see each other every few months please, and please don't let it get the better of you, pray hard and often :) in sha Allah, good things will come.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Question from eIMM 5669 - Schedule A - Background declarion

My spouse (principal applicant) has been a member of ACCA Global since 2017, does that come under a professional association? Should that be mentioned as an answer to this question?

Thanks in advance
I would mention if I was you, there is no harm, I did mention mine,.

Reactions: chaudri