SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I dont get it
what it has to do with new covid shit
those idiots r working from home
now what more they want to move their asses to work :mad:
yep unfortunately they use Covid excuse. Imagine you had a job that you had to read people's applications and boring marriage stories for years on end every day. You will get burnout, so they are happy for any excuse to slow down. now they can sit home, grab a beer maybe open an application while watching Netflix, read 1 page and enter it BF'd- all in a day's work...

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
yep unfortunately they use Covid excuse. Imagine you had a job that you had to read people's applications and boring marriage stories for years on end every day. You will get burnout, so they are happy for any excuse to slow down. now they can sit home, grab a beer maybe open an application while watching Netflix, read 1 page and enter it BF'd- all in a day's work...
That's exactly it. Now they actually have a valid excuse to take their time. Those workers in London give no shit if they work fast to clear up the logs for our cases.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Just pointing us that all VO's are not the same. Which is dumb because if London is so jam packed, why not send our files to ottawa for example? I've seen some Indian applications go there.
They don't TRUST us. Why EVERY single Ukrainian application goes to LVO as well?
Ukraine has its own Canadian Visa Office in Kiev, but since 2019 ALL Ukraine's go to London and ZERO apps go to Mississauga or Ottawa.
It is some kind of internal protocol. They think we are all FRAUD cases.

• Angry
Reactions: lanka1204

Mistersponsor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
They don't TRUST us. Why EVERY single Ukrainian application goes to LVO as well?
Ukraine has its own Canadian Visa Office in Kiev, but since 2019 ALL Ukraine's go to London and ZERO apps go to Mississauga or Ottawa.
It is some kind of internal protocol. They think we are all FRAUD cases.
If they think that then that is pretty bigoted and racist. I have heard of more fraud cases from India than from Pakistan.

• Sad
Reactions: Phalos

Hema99

Jan 26, 2021
Submitted application to Mississauga office
Received email application received at Mississauga
Received email application is approved
Informed of application being transferred and started processing at Sydney visa office
Received medical request
Medical done and received by Sydney visa Office
Informed of application being transferred to London for processing

and what will be the next step and how much time it will take?

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
If they think that then that is pretty bigoted and racist. I have heard of more fraud cases from India than from Pakistan.
Every nation has frauds in them, so do we, do does India,, but it all depends on who has the influence more , we as a small country do not influence the world, India on the other hand is part of many great things, cause of their size, population and political relationship with other countries, and keep in mind , we are Muslims and pakis, one of the worst combination one could possibly have lol, you know the drill! but Allah is the Mighty! just pray hard and dont let it get to you, in sha Allah it ll happen soon for all of us :)

Regards.

Last edited:

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
I have said this before, people dont work at their best level, i work from home, and i am slow, same goes for people at immigration.
I dont think they r paid for nothing.
No company/govt give u easy money.
Dunno how those morons work. But definitely there will be some mechanism

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I dont think they r paid for nothing.
No company/govt give u easy money.
Dunno how those morons work. But definitely there will be some mechanism
I don't know how your experience is with government/private companies in this pandemic depending on your residence country but we have been told to take it easy, keep it together so mental health can stay upto the mark since we are stuck at home, we also have been told to not take stress and take it easy so you know what I mean, they have to pay regardless of productivity levels.

Regards

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
The LVO personnel are enjoying their life by leaving us on an indefinite period of waiting. They can't imagine how much pain we all are dealing with. From more than 50 days, they are just collecting the ADRs. When they idiots will start processing these? Since when they have resumed their work after Corona outbreak, I think this is the longest period wherein we haven't witnessed any update.

• Angry
Reactions: Phalos

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
do u guys face Marital problems? bc you are apart from loved ones??
i think we will get divorced
what!! dont even say that, i try to see my spouse every 3 months in a different country, its a good way to meet each other, if you have the means,, you guys should talk more, see each other every few months, dont let this ruin you :(