+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

arlhrpkcanada

May 19, 2017
since almost all APRIL lucky ones are living :D:DCanadian Dreams:D:D right now after PPRs / DMs .....

Let's keep Finger Crossed for MAY Applicants in Coming Week(s)... InshaAllah
I m also April applicant, but still suitability in progress, file is transferred to LVO in August 2017, no bgc started, no decision made, hoping INSHALLAH soon will get something

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Guys... I just got the PPR :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Congrats!!! Finally its over. Why did they take 391 days to process your case...they didnt even ask for a re med it add docs?

Spreadsheet updated.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Omg guys I finally got the PPR :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D. So happy and thankful, words can't explain :oops:...
Congrats dear!
Spreadsheet updated. Do let us know when u get copr.

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Congrats!!! Finally its over. Why did they take 391 days to process your case...they didnt even ask for a re med it add docs?

Spreadsheet updated.
No, nothing! They extended my medical back in April of this year but the review required and all made me certain I was heading towards additional docs or an interview. I honestly can’t believe my eyes.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Reactions: Kinza_Bee

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017

Spreadsheet updated.
Many Congrats! and it took them 13 months for PPR.hmnnnn

Reactions: mmoin

mux

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Hi folks:
I am new member to this group. I have applied my spouse case back in May,2017. A week ago, when I checked the status on "on-Line Service" following line appeared:

We sent you correspondence on June 14, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We have submitted the *required documents on time as per letter but I was curious why this line appeared on my case status now, so I sent an email to LVO and attached documents again. I also have Canada post delivery report which I also attached with the email to let them know that original documents have been submitted to Mississauga office in June,2017.

* Required Documents: Principle applicant passport size pictures, background declaration & supplementary information for travel. She(principal applicant) uploaded the background declaration to online account and I sent the remaining documents to Mississauga office.

I got a reply from LVO saying "your recently submitted documents have been received and placed on your file. Your case is currently with an officer awaiting review, and we will be in touch if any additional information is required from you."

I also called on IRCC Helpline number to make sure that they received the documents in June,2017 and CIC agent confirmed me that they received the documents.

Yesterday, I checked the status again "on-Line Service" and above message line changed to this:

We sent principle applicant's name here correspondence on June 14, 2017. If principle applicant's name here has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have principle applicant's name do so as soon as possible. Please wait until principle applicant's name here receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

My question is :

Is it normal or do I need to worry on this?

Last edited:

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi folks:
I am new member to this group. I have applied my spouse case back in May,2017. A week ago, when I checked the status on "on-Line Service" following line appeared:

We sent you correspondence on June 14, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

We have submitted the *required documents on time as per letter but I was curious why this line appeared on my case status now, so I sent an email to LVO and attached documents again. I also have Canada post delivery report which I also attached with the email to let them know that original documents have been submitted to Mississauga office in June,2017.

* Required Documents: Principle applicant passport size pictures, background declaration & supplementary information for travel. She(principal applicant) uploaded the background declaration to online account and I send the remaining documents to Mississauga office.

I got a reply from LVO saying "your recently submitted documents have been received and placed on your file. Your case is currently with an officer awaiting review, and we will be in touch if any additional information is required from you."

I also called on IRCC Helpline number to make sure that they received the documents in June,2017 and CIC agent confirmed me that they received the documents.

Yesterday, I checked the status again "on-Line Service" and above message line changed to this:

We sent principle applicant's name here correspondence on June 14, 2017. If principle applicant's name here has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have principle applicant's name do so as soon as possible. Please wait until principle applicant's name here receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

My question is :

Is it normal or do I need to worry on this?
Normal. They just updated ECAS now. Happened to other members also. You did well in resending docs but since everything is on file don't worry.

If your file was transferred to LVO after the submission of the docs then for sure they have the docs because until the file is complete cpc doesn't send the file to London. Were your docs requested by CPC or London?

Reactions: mux