+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
@Kinza_Bee I just wanna know. What stage your process in? And people who applied around your time, are they getting anything from LVO?

INSHALLAH I am hopeful your case will be done within 6 months.
Thank you. We are awaiting an initial review at LVO. I believe right now priority is pre 2017 applicants and Jan - March 2017 applicants at LVO.

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
I have a trip planned for October to meet my spouse (PA), should I let LVO know now or just send them proof (photos, passport stamps, etc) when I'm back?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I have a trip planned for October to meet my spouse (PA), should I let LVO know now or just send them proof (photos, passport stamps, etc) when I'm back?
You can send it while ur are there after a few days with lots of pics with ur spouse Don't send it now

Reactions: maq_33

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
That is when London put our file in queue for an officer to review it. Sort of like an AOR 2.
Oh Okay cool. So it seems that after 3 months in most cases file leaves CPC and lands at LVO. Then it depends ... So what you expect from trend these days. Is it turn for May applicants already ?

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi All

I would like to know if any Pak applicants are being processed at CPC Miss completely??

And also any of your guys did 100% arrange marriage and had no initial contact with spouse. And you have written the whole thing honestly that this is our culture and my family values so we started our life only after we officially got married.

So do you think its alright to be honest a

pluspc

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hi All

I would like to know if any Pak applicants are being processed at CPC Miss completely??

And also any of your guys did 100% arrange marriage and had no initial contact with spouse. And you have written the whole thing honestly that this is our culture and my family values so we started our life only after we officially got married.

So do you think its alright to be honest a
It is extremely important to be completely honest in the application. Write a letter explaining the situation/culture to the visa officer. They might require additional documents (later on) showing a continuous interaction between you and your spouse, but other than that they shouldn't give you a hard time. As long as you're honest and up front. Most of the visa officers are aware of our culture anyways.

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
It is extremely important to be completely honest in the application. Write a letter explaining the situation/culture to the visa officer. They might require additional documents (later on) showing a continuous interaction between you and your spouse, but other than that they shouldn't give you a hard time. As long as you're honest and up front. Most of the visa officers are aware of our culture anyways.
Thank you very much. Yes I did explain as per the space available. Did not attach any extra paper though.

As I had no previous history of contact so I thought to be plain honest. I hope all go smoothly and LVO understands that thiis marriage was arranged by parents and in islamic values.

Thanks

braveguy

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
PA has not received any email ever from CIC or LVO, do you think that this is normal? Checked that they have got the email also right in medical request form. Suggestions please.

ahsan512

Aug 31, 2016
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-09-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
Thank you. We are awaiting an initial review at LVO. I believe right now priority is pre 2017 applicants and Jan - March 2017 applicants at LVO.
I have applied on 22nd March 2017. My file is still at CPC Mississauga. Sponsorship approved, medical done, schedule A provided. Everything was provided in april but now its been 6 months and file has not transfered to LVO yet.
I have contacted to cpc through webform and they replied everything is in order.

What should i have to do now?

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
I have applied on 22nd March 2017. My file is still at CPC Mississauga. Sponsorship approved, medical done, schedule A provided. Everything was provided in april but now its been 6 months and file has not transfered to LVO yet.
I have contacted to cpc through webform and they replied everything is in order.

Since it's still within normal processing time, I guess all you can do it wait. Order your notes too, if you haven't already. If your file takes longer to transfer to LVO, then I'm guessing LVO will actually process it faster because their deadline will be shorter, since so much of your processing time will have been spent at CPC-M. I got a doc request from LVO and my file had only been there for 10 days, so if within a month I get DM, then it means LVO took under 2 months to process my file. This would be because my file was at CPC-M for about 8 months before transfer.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017

I think GCMS notes will help greatly. You can also involve your MP and get them to get you a status update. You can mention to MP that you found that CIC lost some members application during the transfer to their VO. And you want to make sure it hasn't happened to you. This might prompt them to take your request a bit more seriously as they have turned a few members away because their file was well within the processing time of 12 months. I doubt it will expedite the process but if answers is all you are looking for then try all avenues. The rest is really up to CIC. who knows what they are thinking or even doing!

Reactions: MM345