+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

rizaki

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Just checking out what's been going on and saying hi to those I know,, yep im still waiting and still alive lol.. Seems after my Physical they have forgot me ughhh,, I know patience is a virtue right lol
good luck and hope our waits don't torture us tooooo much longer, we feel the same as you it feels like being forgotten

and now with the refugee terrorist attack in Edmonton hopefully things don't end up going even slower trying to figure out where they might have went wrong in their vetting process with the refugees before and that are still streaming over the borders, ugh :(

Ravi_GY

Jul 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
09-3016
For most people SA and AIP come almost simultaneously. SA is sent to the sponsor (generally by email) and AIP is sent to the principal applicant by email and in the linked mycic account. If you used a representative, communications are sent to him.
Were you asked to send additional proofs for relationship and/or cohabitation?
Hi Sylvain1 , No i wasnt asked to send additional Proofs. We have Decision made on Sponsor`s side and Application received with medical successful on applicant side

Reactions: sylvain1

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi Sylvain1 , No i wasnt asked to send additional Proofs. We have Decision made on Sponsor`s side and Application received with medical successful on applicant side
Then I would expect you to receive AIP soon after SA.

mhakel_25

Jan 10, 2016
Good morning folks..

So i just received a letter from cpp missisuaga that my application was transfer to etobicoke for furthere assestment/evauluation/interview. I senty application last aug 2016.. is ther anyone have same experience? What does it mean? Is this a good sign or a bad sign? Really crazy thinking of this right now!

mhakel_25

Jan 10, 2016
Hi guys, I just received the GCMS note and there is the latest message on Sept 7 as below
APPLICATION
Application: 1
Field Name: Secondary Office
Action: added
Old value:
New Value :Etobicoke IRCC
Updated Date: 2017/09/07
Updated by: TMXXX
Office :CPC Mississauga

is that means my case was already transferred to Etobicoke office?

thank you
Hi! Do you mean your paper was in missisuaga and then transfer to etobicoke?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Good morning folks..

So i just received a letter from cpp missisuaga that my application was transfer to etobicoke for furthere assestment/evauluation/interview. I senty application last aug 2016.. is ther anyone have same experience? What does it mean? Is this a good sign or a bad sign? Really crazy thinking of this right now!
Sounds like a relationship interview may be coming. Did you have AIP or SA before this letter?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi! Do you mean your paper was in missisuaga and then transfer to etobicoke?
Assigning to an inland office is normal later in the process, as they will determine which CIC office is geographically closest to you for the purposes of landing. This message is likely benign.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
On my wife ecas it says desicion made and thats that
Sounds like a review, and potentially a relationship interview might be coming then. If you had AIP, it could mean something else. But no AIP letter would indicate that they want to look further into your relation to verify that you are a member of the Family Class.

mhakel_25

Jan 10, 2016
Sounds like a review, and potentially a relationship interview might be coming then. If you had AIP, it could mean something else. But no AIP letter would indicate that they want to look further into your relation to verify that you are a member of the Family Class.

No AIP yet. It just recently review if i meet the eligibility a week ago.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Its been 3 months and 3 days since AIP!!! this background check stuff is not fun!
Did you apply for health care? BG checks can take 3-6 months usually. They will usually start them earlier in the process. The number of countries visited, movements in history, etc can cause delays. Also, they can be delayed if they found someone with a similar name. Lastly, they have been slowed down lately because of the number of asylum seekers and refugees entering Canada (they require immediate review, before release -- if my information is correct).