June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Soooooooo when is it?
Its on July 18 , 2017!! :) , and our tickets are booked for 22nd August so we can easily travel without any tension!! :)

Reactions: carolbb23

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Its on July 18 , 2017!! :) , and our tickets are booked for 22nd August so we can easily travel without any tension!! :)
Welllll... I am disappointed it's not sooner. But glad that you were about to get the relationship evidence in and it's all worked out for the best :)

Reactions: RV23

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Welllll... I am disappointed it's not sooner. But glad that you were about to get the relationship evidence in and it's all worked out for the best :)
Yeah thats true , but we are still happy that we can now go with a free mind , its been 3 years since my husband has seen his parents , so I am very happy for him !!

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hey Guys ,

So we got our landing letter today !! So excited and happy !! :)
and you were getting worried! CONGRATS!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Yeah thats true , but we are still happy that we can now go with a free mind , its been 3 years since my husband has seen his parents , so I am very happy for him !!
Congratulations now he's here for good they cannot touch him when they say congratulations on your permanent residence and welcome to Canada your done and get the real sin he's here for good

axvue

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Were you out of status? If you didn't have status, then they will either return your application to you, or demand the restoration fee. Let your rep work it out -- that's their job.

WRT the divorce, frankly, I am f*&^in' floored. Just flabberghasted. How??? How did they determine that you should have AIP?? If he is still married in Hong Kong, that means you cannot be a member of the family class...

Anyway...

EDIT: To help explain what I am saying, this is from Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) Regulations: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/page-23.html#h-69 :
"
Excluded relationships
(9) A foreign national shall not be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if

• (a) the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and is under 18 years of age;

• (b) the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, the sponsor has an existing sponsorship undertaking in respect of a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and the period referred to in subsection 132(1) in respect of that undertaking has not ended;

• (c) the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse and
    • (i) the sponsor or the foreign national was, at the time of their marriage, the spouse of another person, or

• (ii) the sponsor has lived separate and apart from the foreign national for at least one year and
      • (A) the sponsor is the common-law partner of another person or the sponsor has a conjugal partner, or

• (B) the foreign national is the common-law partner of another person or the conjugal partner of another sponsor; or
  • (c.1) the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse and if at the time the marriage ceremony was conducted either one or both of the spouses were not physically present unless the foreign national was marrying a person who was not physically present at the ceremony as a result of their service as a member of the Canadian Forces and the marriage is valid both under the laws of the jurisdiction where it took place and under Canadian law;

• (d) subject to subsection (10), the sponsor previously made an application for permanent residence and became a permanent resident and, at the time of that application, the foreign national was a non-accompanying family member of the sponsor and was not examined.
"

That's a sign I need to retire soon....
Lol i have no idea..my bf was married 10 years ago,but he didn't filed the divorce at that time,and now he tried to contact his ex-wife but can't find her anymore..so he stuck in this situation now..is a headache

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Lol i have no idea..my bf was married 10 years ago,but he didn't filed the divorce at that time,and now he tried to contact his ex-wife but can't find her anymore..so he stuck in this situation now..is a headache
Well, somehow, they granted him AIP .. anyway, if his status ran out, then he has to restore. Let your rep figure it out..

Last edited:
Reactions: carolbb23

axvue

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Well, somehow, they granted him AIP, even though he is an excluded relationship (therefore not a member of the class)...and decided to ask for a divorce certificate. It makes the situation worse... Does your rep know??
I think he knows..will it make my application turn down?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I think he knows..will it make my application turn down?
If you don't get that divorce certificate, strong likelihood.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

axvue

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
If you don't get that divorce certificate, strong likelihood.
We found a lawyer and try to do the sole divorce.also cic request this to upload before 20/7..i can't do this before that day for sure,can I use webform and include a LOE to request more time?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
We found a lawyer and try to do the sole divorce.also cic request this to upload before 20/7..i can't do this before that day for sure,can I use webform and include a LOE to request more time?
LOE? Do you have a record that it was filed in a court? That's what you will require to get them to suspend processing.