IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
What is procedural fairness letter? Tried calling the call center it says high volumes of call and gets disconnected
You'd know if you ever got one. They outline the legal basis for why they want to refuse your application, and give you 30 days to correct it. Which would have had to have been received by you more than 60 days ago. So, I am pretty sure it's an error in the system. Try calling in the morning, or reaching out to an MP and express your frustration with the call centre (lack of being available to answer your query). They have a special MP line they can call on to get information for you. To find your MP: https://lop.parl.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks Profiler.
10-4. Best of luck! (It's my opinion, here, you don't need it. You're no doubt going to get a landing interview soon!)

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Hi All

I have been following this forum closely for any help that I could get although I have applied through a lawyer.

This is my timeline

Application Sent: 2016/12/06

Application Received 2016/12/20

Started processing application on: 2016/12/20

Open work permit received 2017/03/10

Sponsorship application Status changed to decision made 2017/10/18

Permanent Residence Application status decision made 2017/10/31

But when I click on the Permanent residence application decision made I get the following:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 6, 2016.

2. We started processing your application on October 30, 2017. (This for permanent residence side although on Sponsorship side it said started processing application on December 20,2016)

3. Medical results have been received.

4. We sent you correspondence on October 30, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Hoping someone could help me understand what last point 4 means? and have the decision been made or not. Getting worried more and more

Thanks
I will advise you check MyCIC account. You might have a letter there. And I am pretty sure you have been approved.

mohsin148

Nov 1, 2017
I will advise you check MyCIC account. You might have a letter there. And I am pretty sure you have been approved.
The lawyer whom i applied through has mycic access. I called his office yesterday and they told me nothing has been recieved. I guess i will need to start bugging them again.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi All

I have been following this forum closely for any help that I could get although I have applied through a lawyer.

This is my timeline

Application Sent: 2016/12/06

Application Received 2016/12/20

Started processing application on: 2016/12/20

Open work permit received 2017/03/10

Sponsorship application Status changed to decision made 2017/10/18

Permanent Residence Application status decision made 2017/10/31

But when I click on the Permanent residence application decision made I get the following:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 6, 2016.

2. We started processing your application on October 30, 2017. (This for permanent residence side although on Sponsorship side it said started processing application on December 20,2016)

3. Medical results have been received.

4. We sent you correspondence on October 30, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Hoping someone could help me understand what last point 4 means? and have the decision been made or not. Getting worried more and more

Thanks
Congratulations, you're most likely done. Maybe try calling to confirm.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
'We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for: 8 November 2017 at 2 00 PM.'

Finally, we received the letter from IRCC today.

so happy.
Congratulations

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Reactions: sweet_mahsa

masouleht

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
I got this e-mail from my MP's assistant, We did the medicals in October 2016 so I am assuming they already extended it 2 months.

Hello Mahsa,

I spoke to Immigration for you, unfortunately it was a bit premature from my last inquiry, so I do not have very much new information to provide to you.

Immigration is still waiting for background information that they have requested of outside agencies (this is done on every file). They cannot move ahead until these are received.

The file is not considered out of status until December 15, 2017.

Medicals will expire on December 6, 2017. Immigration will make a decision after they receive the backgrounds if new medicals will be required or not.

I can do another inquiry after December 15, 2017 if you have not heard anything by then. Hopefully though you will hear sooner.

Regards,

Rae Bowie
when did you send your application? What is your home country?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Reactions: sweet_mahsa

Medieko

Jun 26, 2017
Mine did that after my documents were sent. I actually think it changed after back ground check started but before med request Mohammad
Hello kandyk,
I'm happy u landed. If i don get wrong i read somewhere that u claim refugee and at same time u had been filed inland sponsorship. If so i do same procedure and appln but ntg yet. My question is the claim does affect the sponsorship appln? Intermes of time and crediblity...etc
i am a kind of worried right now. pls provide detail info and opinon.
Thanks a lot.
I file oct 4, 2016. Just medical passed so far...no aip and sa...
I hv hearing next week and i am not going to win due to many reason and will be out of status after 1 year approximately. And do u think rejection also affect the sponsorship process?
Thanks again.
Everbody welcome to give opinion and experiance.

sweet_mahsa

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Hello kandyk,
I'm happy u landed. If i don get wrong i read somewhere that u claim refugee and at same time u had been filed inland sponsorship. If so i do same procedure and appln but ntg yet. My question is the claim does affect the sponsorship appln? Intermes of time and crediblity...etc
i am a kind of worried right now. pls provide detail info and opinon.
Thanks a lot.
I file oct 4, 2016. Just medical passed so far...no aip and sa...
I hv hearing next week and i am not going to win due to many reason and will be out of status after 1 year approximately. And do u think rejection also affect the sponsorship process?
Thanks again.
Everbody welcome to give opinion and experiance.
Ask your lawyer to request a delay in the hearing, so that they can reschedule it. You haven't received your AIP yet. If they reject you you might be asked to leave and end up having to refile as an outland applicant.

Reactions: Medieko

janecki

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Dec 2, 2016 applicant, went out of status Nov 10, 2016 - just got this from MP

• The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), Ontario on December 2, 2016.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete, is still in process.
  • The medical examination results have not been initiated. The office will contact your constituent’s spouse with further instructions.
  • The criminality verifications are currently in process.
  • The security verifications are currently in process.
  • As per our current processing times, it may take up to 26 months to finalize the application. However, processing times indicated on our website are approximate, and can vary with each individual case.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the officer will send an approval letter to your constituent’s spouse to advise that they will be contacted by the local office with an appointment for the final determination interview (to grant permanent resident status).
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send your constituent’s spouse a refusal letter, and
    • a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to your constituent including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.